Xbox elite controller series 2

Discus and support Xbox elite controller series 2 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, i pre ordered the new controller and i cannot help but notice it should be out today. No money has been taken from my account which makes me think... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ProGamerzLolz, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Xbox elite controller series 2

Hi, i pre ordered the new controller and i cannot help but notice it should be out today. No money has been taken from my account which makes me think it is not actually out. Should i get my controller today or not?

:)

ProGamerzLolz, Nov 6, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Elite 2 Controller Mapping Letdown

Hi PsycoPyro88,

Thanks for the reply. The Elite controller series 2 has various methods of mapping the buttons and paddles as compared to the series 1. If you haven't done so already, I recommend taking a look at the following support articles that
    can assist you in determining how to set up the different functions, including how to use Shift with the controller to give you alternate inputs:

Get to know your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Use the Xbox Accessories app to customize your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2  

Use Shift with your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Adjust the thumbsticks on your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Charge your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

If you'd like to contribute some ideas on how to make improvements to or about other ideas for the community, you may do so at the Xbox Idea Hub which is on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

I hope that this information helps you out!
  3. ImJustGamingYT Win User

Xbox One Elite Series 2 Controller Quality Issues

I've had this question on my mind for a while about the Xbox Elite controller series 2.

can you use a wireless headset using the Bluetooth on the Xbox Elite controller series 2 thanks,
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller issue, anyone else having this problem?

5. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Elite controller

Hi!

I don't think the elite control accessories are compatible with those in the series 2
  6. XBF Felixx P Win User

Series 2 Elite Controllers in other Countries?

Thema:

Xbox elite controller series 2

1. Xbox elite controller series 2 - Similar Threads - elite controller series

2. Elite Controller Series 2 Issues. Third time's the charm, right?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 2 Issues. Third time's the charm, right?: Hi all, I've seen it a couple times already, but I would like to make note of an additional case of it. I pre-ordered the Elite Controller Series 2 having never owned a modified controller;...
  3. Elite Controller Series 2 connect BlueTooth headset

in XBoX Accessibility
    Elite Controller Series 2 connect BlueTooth headset: Is it possible on an Elite Controller Series 2 to connect a BlueTooth headset such as the Xbox 360 Wireless Chat Headset? e96b7131-04eb-4d15-9e16-881542d27ae4
  4. Cannot configure Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot configure Elite Series 2 Controller: I have an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller which I am trying to configure using Xbox Accessories App on an up to date Windows 10 PC. I use a Microsoft Account Login and am connected to an Xbox Live...
  5. Elite series 2 controller purchase via rewards app on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 controller purchase via rewards app on Xbox: Hi, I purchased the Xbox elite series 2 controller via the Xbox rewards app offer on the 9th November & received the controller on the 12th November. I'm wondering when the 15000 points will get...
  6. I pre-ordered the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 back in June and have not...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I pre-ordered the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 back in June and have not...: I Called the 877-696-7786 and they are saying that because I did not order the item to be picked up at a store, my controller would not be delivered until December 23rd which is outrageous. I...
  7. Cannot configure Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller - error 0x800708CA

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot configure Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller - error 0x800708CA: I get the below error whenever I try to use the app. I have updated Windows to latest version, tried logging into a Microsoft account, etc-- no change. When I search this error code in general it...
  8. Xbox elite controller series 2 Issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller series 2 Issues.: Well after reading around about issues with the V2 I decided to inspect my controller and found out that the Hair triggers on the 3rd or lowest settings does not register any input when the...
  9. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 bluetooth issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 bluetooth issue: Lots of people with Z370 & Z390 motherboard have continuous bluetooth disconnection and game studder issue. Can microsoft give us an ETA of this known issue? if you are unable to solve it...
  10. Xbox One Elite Series 2 Controller Quality Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Series 2 Controller Quality Issues: Hey all, So I wanted to get some guidance / spark up a conversation. I was so excited to take delivery of my brand new Xbox Elite Series 2 controller on Monday 4th November. It had been on...