xbox elite controller series 2

Discus and support xbox elite controller series 2 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My new Elite controller series 2 randomly disconnects from my xbox one x. I am 6 feet away, no obstacles and hard reboot. The series 1 i have does... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Outlook SecurityTeam, Mar 24, 2020.

1. xbox elite controller series 2

My new Elite controller series 2 randomly disconnects from my xbox one x. I am 6 feet away, no obstacles and hard reboot. The series 1 i have does work. Frustrating the 200 dollar one does not work.

:)

Outlook SecurityTeam, Mar 24, 2020
  2. MaskedMenace136 Win User

Lack of Controller care and innovation

Sorry to hear you are unsatisfied with the current Xbox controllers, however, the question forum is the incorrect place to post your feedback. Unless you are asking about current Xbox controller advancements in-which case that would be the Xbox Elite Controller
    Series 1 and Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. The Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 being the newest on the market and being awarded,
    "Best of E3 2019 - Hardware/Peripheral" - Game Critics Awards.

For more information about these new Xbox controllers please visit the below links.

Xbox Elite Controller Series 1

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Elite 2 Controller Mapping Letdown

Hi PsycoPyro88,

Thanks for the reply. The Elite controller series 2 has various methods of mapping the buttons and paddles as compared to the series 1. If you haven't done so already, I recommend taking a look at the following support articles that
    can assist you in determining how to set up the different functions, including how to use Shift with the controller to give you alternate inputs:

Get to know your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Use the Xbox Accessories app to customize your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2  

Use Shift with your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Adjust the thumbsticks on your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Charge your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

If you'd like to contribute some ideas on how to make improvements to or about other ideas for the community, you may do so at the Xbox Idea Hub which is on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

I hope that this information helps you out!
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller issue, anyone else having this problem?

5. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Elite controller

Hi!

I don't think the elite control accessories are compatible with those in the series 2
  6. XBF Felixx P Win User

Series 2 Elite Controllers in other Countries?

Thema:

xbox elite controller series 2

1. xbox elite controller series 2 - Similar Threads - elite controller series

2. XBox Elite Series 2 Controller Bricked

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Elite Series 2 Controller Bricked: Hi, I have just purchased an elite series 2 controller about a week ago. Everything was fine, then all of the sudden ALL buttons stopped responding, including the sync button. Again this...
  3. I keep getting Elite Series 2 Controller broken out of the box.

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting Elite Series 2 Controller broken out of the box.: So I bought a Series 2, within a week or two, the Left thumbstick started messing up. It would register extra movement even after I let go of the thumbstick. And I don't mean stick drift, like...
  4. Xbox Elite Controller Series 1

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 1: I purchased an Xbox elite controller and was wondering how I could check my warranty. The left and right bumper on them are loose and have fallen out before. I wanted to know if the warranty would...
  5. Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller: Do not waste your money on these cheap garbage controller. Spent $180 on it, within 4 months the left analog will mess up auto run/toggle run sometimes. Right bumper is broken on it which I'm...
  6. Right Bumper is broken on my second elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Right Bumper is broken on my second elite series 2 controller: My first elite controller had a problem where the right bumper didn't work. So I returned it to get it fixed and got my new one. The new one worked fine for a month the the right bumper seemed to...
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller unresponsive buttons

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller unresponsive buttons: I just bought my first Elite controller yesterday, after doing a lot of research about other pro controllers, I concluded that the paddle placement on the Elite would be the best suited for my...
  8. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Thumbstick issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Thumbstick issue: So my Elite Controller thumbsticks are screwed. Drifting all over the place, and basically unusable. It's still in warranty (until the 9th this month), but here's where I run into the big issue: I...
  9. [Recent Purchase] Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller having issues

in XBoX on Windows
    [Recent Purchase] Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller having issues: Okay, so I just bought this controller, and at first, I really liked it. However, as I played my games, the A button has not been registering all my actions. I don't know why this is but it is...
  10. Xbox Elite series 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite series 2 Controller: Hello, I was given an Xbox elite series 2 controller for Christmas 2019 and today the Left thumbstick click stopped working. I have the box it came in but my family member misplaced the receipt...