Xbox Elite Controller Series 2

Discus and support Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey guys. I have also a problem with my Elite Controller Series 2. My Bumper (RB / LB) doesnt work correctly... Sometimes the Bumper didnt react if i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MichaelKorlach, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2

Hey guys. I have also a problem with my Elite Controller Series 2.

My Bumper (RB / LB) doesnt work correctly...

Sometimes the Bumper didnt react if i push them.. I havt to push them very hard until they react :/.

I have allready update the controller.

Any Idea?

:)

MichaelKorlach, Mar 25, 2020
  2. MaskedMenace136 Win User

Lack of Controller care and innovation

Sorry to hear you are unsatisfied with the current Xbox controllers, however, the question forum is the incorrect place to post your feedback. Unless you are asking about current Xbox controller advancements in-which case that would be the Xbox Elite Controller
    Series 1 and Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. The Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 being the newest on the market and being awarded,
    "Best of E3 2019 - Hardware/Peripheral" - Game Critics Awards.

For more information about these new Xbox controllers please visit the below links.

Xbox Elite Controller Series 1

3. XBF Amber M Win User

Elite 2 Controller Mapping Letdown

Hi PsycoPyro88,

Thanks for the reply. The Elite controller series 2 has various methods of mapping the buttons and paddles as compared to the series 1. If you haven't done so already, I recommend taking a look at the following support articles that
    can assist you in determining how to set up the different functions, including how to use Shift with the controller to give you alternate inputs:

Get to know your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Use the Xbox Accessories app to customize your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2  

Use Shift with your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Adjust the thumbsticks on your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Charge your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

If you'd like to contribute some ideas on how to make improvements to or about other ideas for the community, you may do so at the Xbox Idea Hub which is on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

I hope that this information helps you out!
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller issue, anyone else having this problem?

5. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Elite controller

Hi!

I don't think the elite control accessories are compatible with those in the series 2
  6. XBF Felixx P Win User

Series 2 Elite Controllers in other Countries?

Thema:

1. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - Similar Threads - Elite Controller Series

2. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Thumbstick issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Thumbstick issue: So my Elite Controller thumbsticks are screwed. Drifting all over the place, and basically unusable. It's still in warranty (until the 9th this month), but here's where I run into the big issue: I...
  3. [Recent Purchase] Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller having issues

in XBoX on Windows
    [Recent Purchase] Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller having issues: Okay, so I just bought this controller, and at first, I really liked it. However, as I played my games, the A button has not been registering all my actions. I don't know why this is but it is...
  4. Xbox Elite series 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite series 2 Controller: Hello, I was given an Xbox elite series 2 controller for Christmas 2019 and today the Left thumbstick click stopped working. I have the box it came in but my family member misplaced the receipt...
  5. Xbox controller Elite series 2 disconnecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller Elite series 2 disconnecting issues: Ever since last year I've been hearing people complaint about the random disconnects while playing. It has happened to me several times but it baffled me why the random disconnect. So when Doom...
  6. Xbox one elite controller series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one elite controller series 2: My controller’s left analog stick isnt registering when i push it in. I have to push it down harder than normal for it to work so in games like call of duty its hard to sprint...
  7. Elite Series 2 Controller Button Mapping Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller Button Mapping Problem: I am trying to map left and Right bumper buttons to the Elite paddles. However no matter what I do, the paddles remain with the default binding. So the two upper paddles mapped to A and B buttons...
  8. Elite controller series 2 issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite controller series 2 issue: Elite controller series 2 have hardware issues when you gaming more than 2 h problems starts Microsoft cannot fix the problem because is the heating of some part on controller, is not the...
  9. xbox elite wireless controller series 2 left thumbstick problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox elite wireless controller series 2 left thumbstick problem.: I have a problem with the left thumstick click on my xbox elite wireless controller series 2. I cannot hear the click anymore and when I try to run ingame, my character will suddenly stop running....
  10. Xbox elite series 2 controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller.: I have sent an xbox one elite series 2 controller back to there xbox repair location and I am upset because they didnt fix any of the issues I had with the elite series 2 that they still didnt fix...