Xbox elite controller series 2

Discus and support Xbox elite controller series 2 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For some reason my controller just stopped letting me talk out of it. I can still hear and play with it I just cant talk. I know it is the controller... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ace of spades11, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Xbox elite controller series 2

For some reason my controller just stopped letting me talk out of it. I can still hear and play with it I just cant talk. I know it is the controller because I have been using the microphone with other controllers to be able to talk, does anyone know why
    this would be happening?

:)

ace of spades11, Oct 27, 2020
  2. MaskedMenace136 Win User

Lack of Controller care and innovation

Sorry to hear you are unsatisfied with the current Xbox controllers, however, the question forum is the incorrect place to post your feedback. Unless you are asking about current Xbox controller advancements in-which case that would be the Xbox Elite Controller
    Series 1 and Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. The Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 being the newest on the market and being awarded,
    "Best of E3 2019 - Hardware/Peripheral" - Game Critics Awards.

For more information about these new Xbox controllers please visit the below links.

Xbox Elite Controller Series 1

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Elite 2 Controller Mapping Letdown

Hi PsycoPyro88,

Thanks for the reply. The Elite controller series 2 has various methods of mapping the buttons and paddles as compared to the series 1. If you haven't done so already, I recommend taking a look at the following support articles that
    can assist you in determining how to set up the different functions, including how to use Shift with the controller to give you alternate inputs:

Get to know your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Use the Xbox Accessories app to customize your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2  

Use Shift with your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Adjust the thumbsticks on your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Charge your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

If you'd like to contribute some ideas on how to make improvements to or about other ideas for the community, you may do so at the Xbox Idea Hub which is on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

I hope that this information helps you out!
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller issue, anyone else having this problem?

5. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Elite controller

Hi!

I don't think the elite control accessories are compatible with those in the series 2
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox one elite 2 controller

Hello Kingmemphis637,

Thank you for your post. You can find the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 from available retailers on the following page:

Xbox Elite Controller - Retailers

I hope this helps.
Thema:

Xbox elite controller series 2

1. Xbox elite controller series 2 - Similar Threads - elite controller series

2. Xbox Elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite series 2 controller: i have sent in my xbox elite series 2 controller in for a replacement/repair due to a faulty bumper. i am wondering if it is a replacement and they send you back your original fixed device as...
  3. Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Elite Series 2 Controller: My Series 2 Elite controller has drifting sticks. It has gotten considerably worse over the last couple of days. Is this a fixable issue or is this broken? I put in a request for someone to get...
  4. xbox elite controller series 2 keeps forcing the menu upwards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox elite controller series 2 keeps forcing the menu upwards: i have an elite controller that doesnt work anymore because it keeps forcing the menu upwards and i cant stop it, i tried EVERYTHING including doing a factory reset on my xbox with it attached...
  5. Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller: So I have an Elite Series 2 controller, decided to get one even though the elite series 1 controller I had owned completely fell to pieces it was so poorly made. I am now having issues with this...
  6. Xbox series x stops recognizing elite 2 controller after sitting idle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x stops recognizing elite 2 controller after sitting idle: I have a new xbox series x and the elite 2 controller and when the xbox is sitting idle for longer than 20 min ill pick up the controller and turn it on but the controller is not being recognized...
  7. How to map screen record/screenshot to Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to map screen record/screenshot to Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller on PC?: Hi there, I recently purchased an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller for my PC. I connected it fine using the same Xbox USB dongle I use for my Elite series 1 controller and then opened the Xbox...
  8. On Xbox Series X - Wired headsets work on the new controller, not on the Elite Series v1...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox Series X - Wired headsets work on the new controller, not on the Elite Series v1...: Basically what I posted for the topic. My wired Bose headphones work fine on the Xbox One X but not on the Xbox Series X with my Elite Controller. The new controller seems to work fine with the...
  9. Xbox Elite Series 2 Replacement Controller never received

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Replacement Controller never received: Hi, After talking with support, I placed an order for my Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller to be replaced under warranty, because the right bumper was broken, with the order details below: Order...
  10. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller trigger switch issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller trigger switch issue: Hi, I have been trying to get hold of someone at Microsoft to help me with warranty issue. bought a controller for £159.00 and the build quality on it is pretty shoddy. The switch on the back of...