Xbox elite controller- Stick drift

Discus and support Xbox elite controller- Stick drift in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, My elite controller has the known stick drift issue and I've only purchased it new within the last year but is showing out of warranty. Please... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BCraghead, Oct 1, 2019.

1. BCraghead
    BCraghead Guest

Hello,

My elite controller has the known stick drift issue and I've only purchased it new within the last year but is showing out of warranty. Please issue a replacement or refurbished controller. I've already followed the troubleshooting steps on your website
    with no resolution.

:)

BCraghead, Oct 1, 2019
  2. ruger280 Win User

controller drift

That is strange. I've only ever had stick drift on my old 360 controllers. I don't know if the standard Xbox one controllers have it, but the Xbox Elite controller sticks can be adjusted to have dead zones to avoid drift. Check in the Xbox Accessories
    app if you can adjust it for normal controllers.
    Have my elite controller set up and still drifts. Can't do standard controller. Did notice they drift worse on any COD.
  3. Darkhawk Ninja Win User

controller drift

That is strange. I've only ever had stick drift on my old 360 controllers. I don't know if the standard Xbox one controllers have it, but the Xbox Elite controller sticks can be adjusted to have dead zones to avoid drift. Check in the Xbox Accessories
    app if you can adjust it for normal controllers.
  4. BobHun87 Win User

Xbox Elite Controller thumbstick drift

same.

my 1st elite: crash gumi grips. send back to service, but i buy a new one for this 2 week. Try this new: right stick drift to right...

ok, my 1st elite came back, try this. left stick drift to right (fresh new controller from ms service)

ok i sent back this 2 broken Elites.

1-2 week done, get 2 new fresh Elites... tested... both new Elite's (my 3rd and 4th) left sticks drift to right...

my last 5 Elites broken, 3 fresh from Xbox Support. Thats a big joke.
  5. officialSp777 Win User

Microsoft Says Xbox One S Has the Best Controller Ever Made!

I really like the XB1 controllers however they are not as durable as the 360 as my Xbox one controller has stick drift. And I've also heard people having issues with elite controllers breaking too
  6. Seriously Scott Win User

Xbox one controller failures

Ahhh the dreaded stick drift, it was the right stick for me, it finally took my day 1 controller from me... :(

Always disliked clicking in a stick for sprint, so one of my Elites paddles is always mapped to the left stick click.
Thema:

1. Xbox elite controller- Stick drift - Similar Threads - elite controller Stick

2. Xbox Elite Controller Stiff Analog Sticks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Stiff Analog Sticks: Okay so I received my Xbox Elite Controller in the mail about a week ago and since receiving it I have had an awful time adjusting. I've noticed, at least in my case, that the thumbsticks on the...
  3. elite controller has stick drift,

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite controller has stick drift,: ok, so i already had to replace the triggers myself, so therefore i do not have the serial number. is there anyway to get a replacement for my elite controller since they ALL eventually **** up...
  4. Elite Controller (Gears of War Edition) Peeling and Stick Drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller (Gears of War Edition) Peeling and Stick Drift: So, on a multiple gaming sites, many owners of these limited edition controllers have had good experiences with Microsoft repairing them even after warranty. I'm hoping for the same! My red GoW...
  5. Xbox One Elite Controller Left Stick Drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller Left Stick Drift: My controller's left stick drifts horribly any time I try to stand still in games. Any ideas on how to fix this? bfba1023-5395-4897-8c07-0e1abbe4fedc
  6. XBOX One Elite Controller - Stick Magnets faulty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One Elite Controller - Stick Magnets faulty?: I've got one of the launch controllers, the magnets to hold the sticks in are fine on the connection but rattle like mad when moving about, tested on a friends one and the balls of his sticks do...
  7. My elite controller shows I'm pressing L stick when I'm not

in XBoX on Consoles
    My elite controller shows I'm pressing L stick when I'm not: Hi, I noticed i had issues caused whenever i navigated the Xbox menu it would skip a lot. Then I read somewhere that it happens wheb your sticks or bumpers are being pressed. I went to test my...
  8. Xbox One Elite Controller(left stick deadzone)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller(left stick deadzone): My elite xbox controllers left stick keeps drifting up. It was doing fine not to long ago but now it just constantly drifting up? Is there any solution to fix besides buying a whole new...
  9. Elite controller left stick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller left stick: Okay. So as far as I've researched everywhere i go on the internet no one else has had the same issue i have. I've owned an elite controller since they came out and it has been a reliable...
  10. Elite controller - Right stick input at neutral position

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller - Right stick input at neutral position: My last 2 Elite controllers are getting right stick input at neutral position. It is most prevalent on PUBG. It also happens to a lesser degree with standard XBOX one controllers....