Xbox elite controller still broken after sent in for "replacement"

Discus and support Xbox elite controller still broken after sent in for "replacement" in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I sent my elite controller in to get replaced because the stick drift was getting really bad and so I sent it in for replacement. A couple days ago I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dollar_aDime, Apr 17, 2021.

1. Dollar_aDime
    Dollar_aDime Guest

I sent my elite controller in to get replaced because the stick drift was getting really bad and so I sent it in for replacement. A couple days ago I got it back and I open it and try to play but its still broken the same, it also has the same serial number on it. Is there a way I can get a refund for it or a way I can be sure to get an actual replacement?

:)

Dollar_aDime, Apr 17, 2021
  2. VindRaider Win User

The left stick of the gamepad fell

If it's an elite controller, it is magnetic attachment and would snap right back in. If not, then it is probably broken. If it is still under warranty, get it replaced.
  3. Micah019 Win User

Elite series 2 - bumpers double clicking

Register your controller with it’s serial at the link below: my controller shows that the warranty ends a year after the purchase date. Im beyond 90 days and microsodt is still replacing my broken elite V2’s

https://support.microsoft.com/devices
  4. Mr SpinelesS Win User

Device Service and Repair Not Working

NOTE: Xbox Accessories (controllers, elite controllers, headsets and so on just have a 90 day warranty in the US)

Xbox Support might be able to help but that $150 controller just has a 90 day warranty.
    Here in Australia The Elite Controller was covered by my Elite Consoles Warranty. I have already sent it in to be replaced twice (stupid rubber grips expanding).

If https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/devices was still working as it's supposed to It would be being replaced for a third time right now.
  5. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

microsoft warranty and support is junk

So are you saying you've been sent a replacement elite controller and it doesn't work?
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

Xbox controller

Is it a standard controller or an Elite controller?

If it’s standard you’ll have to replace the controller unfortunately. If it’s an elite you can get it serviced or replaced if it’s still under warranty.
Thema:

1. Xbox elite controller still broken after sent in for "replacement" - Similar Threads - elite controller still

2. Elite controller 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller 2: Hey I wonder if anyone could help. A day or two ago one of my pets knocked my elite controller series too off my desk and the top cover came off from the controller. I put it back together as...
  3. Xbox Wireless Elite Controller Series 2 not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Elite Controller Series 2 not working: My elite series 2 controller, which I’ve only had for a year, was working fine for the first 6 months and then I noticed the bumbers were starting to become defective (It wouldn’t register unless...
  4. Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Terms

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Terms: My Xbox Elite Controller 2 right bumper stopped working. I opened my controller and removed the plastic "U" part that comes there in order to see if it works better without it and lost it. My...
  5. Elite Series 2 Controller still broken and so is the repair website

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller still broken and so is the repair website: Once again I am here with my Elite Controller issues which has been compounded by the fact I can't even request a repair/replacement as the website doesn't appear to work or recognise my...
  6. Elite Series 2 Controller still broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller still broken: I understand this may be an old issue now as I'm seeing articles from last year but I'm still using a broken controller that Microsoft sold for nearly £200 without addressing any of the issues. My...
  7. Need advice whether i could still have my series 1 xbox elite controller repaired

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need advice whether i could still have my series 1 xbox elite controller repaired: Is there a way i could still have my xbox elite controller series 1 repaired? Had to replace it last year due to left stick drifting. Been meaning to have it repaired but just got caught up with...
  8. Xbox Elite 2 controller still has poor quality manufacturing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 controller still has poor quality manufacturing...: Hi, I would like to create a discussion highlighting the fact that the Microsoft Xbox Elite 2 controllers are still not improved enough over the Xbox Elite original controller to warrant the...
  9. xbox elite controller?! really? three and still not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox elite controller?! really? three and still not working: hello I got my third xbox one wireless elite controller (the two others are back in store waranty change) and still have some issue with the stiks. FIRST controller, left stick get stuck on the...
  10. Disabled Gamer: Still cant swap the triggers on my Elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disabled Gamer: Still cant swap the triggers on my Elite controller: Im sure this has been covered many times, and in fact there was supposedly an "update" that solved the problem. i followed the instructions here,...