Xbox Elite controller V1 Profile issues

Discus and support Xbox Elite controller V1 Profile issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there, I have an Xbox elite controller version one I've created a new profile to play Tom Clancy The Division I setup the profile that the lower... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by scorpionvenom1, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Xbox Elite controller V1 Profile issues

Hi there,

I have an Xbox elite controller version one

I've created a new profile to play Tom Clancy The Division

I setup the profile that the lower left and right paddles have x and b mapped to them and upper left and right paddles have left bumper and left d pad

Now my problem is when i return back to configure button and have the button switched on my controller for new profile, the configure button on the screen is constantly shaking and i cant use the profile?

Now i have two profile create one with my name and the paddles are not mapped to anything and that works fine

This is very irritating to be honest and I'm wondering has anyone come across this problem?

Thanks!!

:)

scorpionvenom1, Mar 21, 2020
  2. DeusCriolo Win User

Elite Controller Warranty

Elite controller v1 had some serious durability issue my got damage 3 x
  3. AngelObullets Win User

Lousy Buttons

What controller are you referring to standard controller V1 or V2, or the elite more expensive controllers v1 or v2? All joysticks have issues sometimes it does happen even with the dualshock5 it can be many things like wear and tear and other reasons
    sadly.
  4. BlastingAxis Win User

Birthday gaming!

elite controller v2 I have v1 but I want the v2
  5. sprkle Win User

Elite series 2 poorly thought through

ive heard a lot of faults with the controller which is why i stuck with my v1 elite controller and havent bought the v2
  6. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What controller you use?

I have a white Elite V1 controller, and a standard Xbox One Bluetooth controller. Both get used a lot because one is synced to my console, and one to my PC.
Thema:

Xbox Elite controller V1 Profile issues

1. Xbox Elite controller V1 Profile issues - Similar Threads - Elite controller Profile

2. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Thumbstick issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Thumbstick issue: So my Elite Controller thumbsticks are screwed. Drifting all over the place, and basically unusable. It's still in warranty (until the 9th this month), but here's where I run into the big issue: I...
  3. Elite controller 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller 2: So, I purchased the EC2 on November 11, 2019. Got home, connected it and had major stick drift. Returned under Gamestop 30day warranty for a new one. The new one had stick drift but hardly ever...
  4. [Recent Purchase] Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller having issues

in XBoX on Windows
    [Recent Purchase] Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller having issues: Okay, so I just bought this controller, and at first, I really liked it. However, as I played my games, the A button has not been registering all my actions. I don't know why this is but it is...
  5. Elite controller series 2 profile indicator light issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller series 2 profile indicator light issue: My elite controller 2 has a problem with the profile indicator lights. In profile 1 the top light is on. In profile 2 the top light is also on. And in profile 3 the top and bottom lights are both...
  6. Xbox one Elite controller profile switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one Elite controller profile switch: Hi guys. I have just experienced this problem after owning my xbox for about 4 years. That is an issue with the profile selector being messed up. Switching the selector to profile 1 will actually...
  7. Mapping from Elite Controller dropped by switching profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mapping from Elite Controller dropped by switching profile: I have two profiles on Xbox One console, and every account has other Controller mapping settings saved. As example: Main account Conroller preset 1 for GTA 5 Controller preset 2 for Fifa Guest...
  8. Xbox Elite Controller Button Layout Profiles Malfunctioning And Unuseable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Button Layout Profiles Malfunctioning And Unuseable: So I was trying to set up 2 different custom button layout profiles on my xbox elite controller, and kept trying to remove the default one so I could have 2 custom profiles instead of 1 default...
  9. Xbox Elite Controller Profile Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Elite Controller Profile Switch: Hiya guys had to take my elite back cause of stick drift but was under warranty ,but i have had 2 elites in last 2 days cause of this problem starting to think its the app an not controller...
  10. Elite Controller Profiles BUG

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Profiles BUG: Ok so ever since this new Dashboard Update, my Xbox Elite controller configurations were a bit screwy. So I went into the accesories app, my profiles were still there but not "applied" to either...