xbox elite controller v2 on pc

Discus and support xbox elite controller v2 on pc in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I was about to buy the xbox elite controller v2 but i wanted to know if it had a chance i would experience any trouble with the buttons if i bought... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SunilSeetaram, Mar 19, 2020.

1. xbox elite controller v2 on pc

Hi, I was about to buy the xbox elite controller v2 but i wanted to know if it had a chance i would experience any trouble with the buttons if i bought it. I would think you all would have solved the problem and if i do buy it from the microsoft site i
    would have mostly no problems with this controller. So did microsoft fix the hardware issue where the a,x,y and b buttons do not work or is this still happening to persons.(i would like to use this controller via pc or mobile)

:)

SunilSeetaram, Mar 19, 2020
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Xbox Elite Controller 2 Connectivity/drifting issue (on PC)

Hello ChaChang,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. I understand you are having issues with the elite controller V2 staying connected via Bluetooth and hard-wire. Do you have other controllers you can test out on your Pc to see if the issue is specific to the
    elite controller? If you don't have another controller, would you be able to test out the elite on a different Pc?
  3. BlastingAxis Win User

Birthday gaming!

elite controller v2 I have v1 but I want the v2
  4. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Question about controller

Weight, options / customizations, and obviously price.

More info on the Elite: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/controllers/elite-wireless-controller

And the Elite V2: https://www.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/accessories/controllers/elite-wireless-controller-series-2
  5. McDaddyTree Win User

With all electronics there is a chance that it won't work out of the box. I've seen it first hand quite a few times. Just return the item until you get one that isn't faulty and also get a warranty. That being said the Elite 2 is wonderful (I've had zero
    issues with mine in the several months I've used it) and it'll work on pc and mobile (I use mine on my Android to play games on the go).
  6. Kalmarn Win User

Mine is still going strong. No issues so far. Fingers crossed.
Thema:

1. xbox elite controller v2 on pc - Similar Threads - elite controller

2. Xbox Elite 2 Controller Repair Service/Replacement service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 Controller Repair Service/Replacement service: My left thumbstick started drifting terribly last night. I got my controller on Christmas, so of course, it is outside of its pitiful 90 warranty period by a couple of weeks and now I'm stuck with...
  3. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller unresponsive buttons

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller unresponsive buttons: I just bought my first Elite controller yesterday, after doing a lot of research about other pro controllers, I concluded that the paddle placement on the Elite would be the best suited for my...
  4. Help with elite controller v1 paddles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with elite controller v1 paddles: My P2 paddle has stopped working, checked everything and changed mapping and paddle, still nothing. Been told it could be the pcb board? Can anyone help please? 42b6ebce-cf06-4267-8fcf-eafd2db4aebc
  5. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Thumbstick issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Thumbstick issue: So my Elite Controller thumbsticks are screwed. Drifting all over the place, and basically unusable. It's still in warranty (until the 9th this month), but here's where I run into the big issue: I...
  6. Elite controller 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller 2: So, I purchased the EC2 on November 11, 2019. Got home, connected it and had major stick drift. Returned under Gamestop 30day warranty for a new one. The new one had stick drift but hardly ever...
  7. [Recent Purchase] Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller having issues

in XBoX on Windows
    [Recent Purchase] Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller having issues: Okay, so I just bought this controller, and at first, I really liked it. However, as I played my games, the A button has not been registering all my actions. I don't know why this is but it is...
  8. Xbox Elite series 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite series 2 Controller: Hello, I was given an Xbox elite series 2 controller for Christmas 2019 and today the Left thumbstick click stopped working. I have the box it came in but my family member misplaced the receipt...
  9. Xbox controller Elite series 2 disconnecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller Elite series 2 disconnecting issues: Ever since last year I've been hearing people complaint about the random disconnects while playing. It has happened to me several times but it baffled me why the random disconnect. So when Doom...
  10. Xbox one elite controller series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one elite controller series 2: My controller’s left analog stick isnt registering when i push it in. I have to push it down harder than normal for it to work so in games like call of duty its hard to sprint...