Xbox Elite Controller (wired) Issues with FIFA 20

Discus and support Xbox Elite Controller (wired) Issues with FIFA 20 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Wired Xbox Elite Controller keeps jumping up and down when on the FIFA 20 game screen. I've uninstalled the drivers, restarted, updated Windows 10,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Johnny Jawbone, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Xbox Elite Controller (wired) Issues with FIFA 20

Wired Xbox Elite Controller keeps jumping up and down when on the FIFA 20 game screen. I've uninstalled the drivers, restarted, updated Windows 10, everything. Was working OK'ish earlier, now the pad is in full meltdown, as if the left stick is constantly
    sending signals of up and down. For the love of God Microsoft, can you release a dedicated Xbox Elite Controller driver?

Note: this is the wired controller, first model. NOT the wireless model.

***Moved from Gaming on Windows 10***

:)

Johnny Jawbone, Sep 13, 2019
  2. OG Gamer Win User

Wired Xbox Elite Controller keeps jumping up and down when on the FIFA 20 game screen. I've uninstalled the drivers, restarted, updated Windows 10, everything. Was working OK'ish earlier, now the pad is in full meltdown, as if the left stick is constantly
    sending signals of up and down. For the love of God Microsoft, can you release a dedicated Xbox Elite Controller driver?

Note: this is the wired controller, first model. NOT the wireless model.

***Moved from Gaming on Windows 10***
    you might call customer support
  3. DanMen334 Win User

many people would have to request special or dedicated control for a game, so xbox or any other platform would develop it
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there Johnny Jawbone

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully get your controller to act appropriately. I can totally understand any confusion/concern felt while dealing with this. If the controller is behaving strangely, I suggest

updating it
    as a good primary troubleshooting step you might want to try.

If that does not work, then I suggest trying the steps in our Xbox One Wireless Controller Solution afterward.

When you get the chance, give those a shot and let us know if that helps.

Thanks!
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Xbox Elite Controller 2 Connectivity/drifting issue (on PC)

Hello ChaChang,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. I understand you are having issues with the elite controller V2 staying connected via Bluetooth and hard-wire. Do you have other controllers you can test out on your Pc to see if the issue is specific to the
    elite controller? If you don't have another controller, would you be able to test out the elite on a different Pc?
  6. REN AERO Win User

Wired versus Wireless Controllers/Headsets

I have both Wired and wireless controller and Headset.

Controllers:Xbox standard,Elite and Hyperkin.

Headphone:Turrtle beach elite 800x,Wired Senheisser and occasionally apple ear pods :)

Charge:Using an Panasonic eneloop. PRO.

Suggestion:

Combo1: Controller wireless+Headeset wired

Combo2:Controller Wired+Headset wireless.

Try to avoid:Both wired. :)
Thema:

1. Xbox Elite Controller (wired) Issues with FIFA 20 - Similar Threads - Elite Controller wired

2. replacement elite 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    replacement elite 2 controller: myy xbox series 2 elite controller is still under warrantee and thumb stick isnt working properly. but requesting a replacement is proving to be quite difficult the request replacement link does...
  3. Need advice whether i could still have my series 1 xbox elite controller repaired

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need advice whether i could still have my series 1 xbox elite controller repaired: Is there a way i could still have my xbox elite controller series 1 repaired? Had to replace it last year due to left stick drifting. Been meaning to have it repaired but just got caught up with...
  4. Xbox Elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite series 2 controller: Hi, I am looking for some help with a warranty question on my controller, the device is registered and warranty expires on the 21st of December, although I have gone through the automated...
  5. xbox elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox elite controller: So I broke my Xbox elite controller and now down on the d pad doesn't work. My left analog stick is also malfunctioning. It doesn't have a warranty anymore but I need it to be fixed or replaced,...
  6. Elite Series 2 controller extended warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 controller extended warranty: I purchased an Elite Series 2 controller in August. It recently stopped working. I went to Microsoft’s support page. My only option was to enter the serial number of my controller to see if it...
  7. Elite Controller Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Warranty: I bought an Elite Series 2 controller on Dec 21st of 2019. My bumpers are now having issues and I researched that the warranty is now a year for the series 2. When i go to schedule a replacement...
  8. On Xbox Series X - Wired headsets work on the new controller, not on the Elite Series v1...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox Series X - Wired headsets work on the new controller, not on the Elite Series v1...: Basically what I posted for the topic. My wired Bose headphones work fine on the Xbox One X but not on the Xbox Series X with my Elite Controller. The new controller seems to work fine with the...
  9. Wired Elite controller 2 keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Windows
    Wired Elite controller 2 keeps disconnecting: 2 day old elite controller 2 was working perfectly but now the connection may randomly turn off and it may take a few attempts to reconnect it which I do buy replugging the usb-c. To be clear the...
  10. Elite controller Wired keeps disconnecting During Halo game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elite controller Wired keeps disconnecting During Halo game.: My elite controller LITERALLY keeps disconnecting every second and a half during and after a match in the menus. I am using it wired with no batteries SO IT SHOULD NOT do this. Please help ive...