Xbox Elite Controller (wired) Issues with FIFA 20

Discus and support Xbox Elite Controller (wired) Issues with FIFA 20 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Wired Xbox Elite Controller keeps jumping up and down when on the FIFA 20 game screen. I've uninstalled the drivers, restarted, updated Windows 10,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Johnny Jawbone, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Xbox Elite Controller (wired) Issues with FIFA 20

Wired Xbox Elite Controller keeps jumping up and down when on the FIFA 20 game screen. I've uninstalled the drivers, restarted, updated Windows 10, everything. Was working OK'ish earlier, now the pad is in full meltdown, as if the left stick is constantly
    sending signals of up and down. For the love of God Microsoft, can you release a dedicated Xbox Elite Controller driver?

Note: this is the wired controller, first model. NOT the wireless model.

***Moved from Gaming on Windows 10***

:)

Johnny Jawbone, Sep 13, 2019
  2. OG Gamer Win User

Wired Xbox Elite Controller keeps jumping up and down when on the FIFA 20 game screen. I've uninstalled the drivers, restarted, updated Windows 10, everything. Was working OK'ish earlier, now the pad is in full meltdown, as if the left stick is constantly
    sending signals of up and down. For the love of God Microsoft, can you release a dedicated Xbox Elite Controller driver?

Note: this is the wired controller, first model. NOT the wireless model.

***Moved from Gaming on Windows 10***
    you might call customer support
  3. DanMen334 Win User

many people would have to request special or dedicated control for a game, so xbox or any other platform would develop it
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there Johnny Jawbone

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully get your controller to act appropriately. I can totally understand any confusion/concern felt while dealing with this. If the controller is behaving strangely, I suggest

updating it
    as a good primary troubleshooting step you might want to try.

If that does not work, then I suggest trying the steps in our Xbox One Wireless Controller Solution afterward.

When you get the chance, give those a shot and let us know if that helps.

Thanks!
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Xbox Elite Controller 2 Connectivity/drifting issue (on PC)

Hello ChaChang,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. I understand you are having issues with the elite controller V2 staying connected via Bluetooth and hard-wire. Do you have other controllers you can test out on your Pc to see if the issue is specific to the
    elite controller? If you don't have another controller, would you be able to test out the elite on a different Pc?
  6. REN AERO Win User

Wired versus Wireless Controllers/Headsets

I have both Wired and wireless controller and Headset.

Controllers:Xbox standard,Elite and Hyperkin.

Headphone:Turrtle beach elite 800x,Wired Senheisser and occasionally apple ear pods :)

Charge:Using an Panasonic eneloop. PRO.

Suggestion:

Combo1: Controller wireless+Headeset wired

Combo2:Controller Wired+Headset wireless.

Try to avoid:Both wired. :)
Thema:

1. Xbox Elite Controller (wired) Issues with FIFA 20 - Similar Threads - Elite Controller wired

2. Brand New Elite Controller Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New Elite Controller Problems: Whenever I press A to type, sometimes two letters will be typed instead of one; ex. "bb" instead of just "b" The A button itself is also pushed in and not raised like the other face buttons. I...
  3. Bought a elite controller series 2 in the UK, found out it had unresponsive A / B buttons,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a elite controller series 2 in the UK, found out it had unresponsive A / B buttons,...: Hi there, In bit of a situation here, the following: Bought an elite series 2 controller in the (wonderful!) UK flagship store in London Went home, all excited Started playing and found the A...
  4. elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite series 2 controller: i am having an issue with the left thumbstick. when i push up it doesnt move. i go and try to create a service order or replacement order and it asks for a 10-6 number which there isnt one with...
  5. xbox elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox elite series 2 controller: my question is why cant my 200 elite controller stay connected for more than 30 seconds? why hasnt microsoft fixed this yet? why is this still be advertised as a wireless controller when it does...
  6. Xbox One Elite Controller Broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller Broken: Hi, Recently my L3 button on my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 1 stopped working. I have tried to contact Microsoft about it but yet no answer and their website will never register my...
  7. How to reconnect Xbox elite series 2 controller via bluetooth

in XBoX on Windows
    How to reconnect Xbox elite series 2 controller via bluetooth: I just purchased an xbox elite series 2, configured, updated, and set everything up good to go. However, when I disconnect it from the cable, it can't seem to reconnect via bluetooth. It is...
  8. Xbox elite controller with a loose micro usb port. Help requested

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox elite controller with a loose micro usb port. Help requested: About half a year ago I bought an Xbox elite controller. About half the games I play on pc I prefer to play with an xbox controller. Before I just got xbox 360 controllers which were fine. But now...
  9. Wired Elite controller 2 keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Windows
    Wired Elite controller 2 keeps disconnecting: 2 day old elite controller 2 was working perfectly but now the connection may randomly turn off and it may take a few attempts to reconnect it which I do buy replugging the usb-c. To be clear the...
  10. Elite controller Wired keeps disconnecting During Halo game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elite controller Wired keeps disconnecting During Halo game.: My elite controller LITERALLY keeps disconnecting every second and a half during and after a match in the menus. I am using it wired with no batteries SO IT SHOULD NOT do this. Please help ive...