Xbox Elite Controller (wired) Issues with FIFA 20

Discus and support Xbox Elite Controller (wired) Issues with FIFA 20 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Wired Xbox Elite Controller keeps jumping up and down when on the FIFA 20 game screen. I've uninstalled the drivers, restarted, updated Windows 10,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Johnny Jawbone, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Xbox Elite Controller (wired) Issues with FIFA 20

Wired Xbox Elite Controller keeps jumping up and down when on the FIFA 20 game screen. I've uninstalled the drivers, restarted, updated Windows 10, everything. Was working OK'ish earlier, now the pad is in full meltdown, as if the left stick is constantly
    sending signals of up and down. For the love of God Microsoft, can you release a dedicated Xbox Elite Controller driver?

Note: this is the wired controller, first model. NOT the wireless model.

***Moved from Gaming on Windows 10***

:)

Johnny Jawbone, Sep 13, 2019
  2. OG Gamer Win User

Wired Xbox Elite Controller keeps jumping up and down when on the FIFA 20 game screen. I've uninstalled the drivers, restarted, updated Windows 10, everything. Was working OK'ish earlier, now the pad is in full meltdown, as if the left stick is constantly
    sending signals of up and down. For the love of God Microsoft, can you release a dedicated Xbox Elite Controller driver?

Note: this is the wired controller, first model. NOT the wireless model.

***Moved from Gaming on Windows 10***
    you might call customer support
  3. DanMen334 Win User

many people would have to request special or dedicated control for a game, so xbox or any other platform would develop it
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there Johnny Jawbone

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully get your controller to act appropriately. I can totally understand any confusion/concern felt while dealing with this. If the controller is behaving strangely, I suggest

updating it
    as a good primary troubleshooting step you might want to try.

If that does not work, then I suggest trying the steps in our Xbox One Wireless Controller Solution afterward.

When you get the chance, give those a shot and let us know if that helps.

Thanks!
  5. CruzP1 Win User

Xbox controller

Im having issues with my elite contorller staying connected to my xbox when I plug my headset in... when i hard wire the controller it works fine!!
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

Problema de Conectividad Control Elite Xbox (Connectivity Problem Control Elite Xbox)

Hello again Rodrigo,

Have you by any chance attempted to connect the controller directly to the PC through a wired connection?

As well, you have mentioned that the controller that came with the Xbox One console is recognized on the PC, but that the elite controller is not recognized at all on the PC. This same elite controller, does it have any issues with connecting to the Xbox
    One console?

Clarify this information and we'll await your reply.

Best wishes!
Thema:

1. Xbox Elite Controller (wired) Issues with FIFA 20 - Similar Threads - Elite Controller wired

2. Xbox elite controller keeps flashing and won't work after failed update on controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller keeps flashing and won't work after failed update on controller: Hello everyone, As the title states, my xbox controller just keeps flashing and wont work no matter what i do. The Controller was plugged in Via USB, batteries were off, and connection was not...
  3. Elite controller and Bose

in XboX Insiders
    Elite controller and Bose: Since my update this morning my Bose qc30 headphones no longer working. The sound options no longer present. When I switch to a regular Xbox x controller with the same headphone and same cable it...
  4. XBOX Elite controller dock

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Elite controller dock: Hello! I got a pair of XBOX Elite controllers, complete with the optional Play & Charge Kit. Now, it's dandy having two charging cables for each controller, but I really hate having them lying...
  5. Xbox One Elite Controller Right Bumper Malfunction

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller Right Bumper Malfunction: I am currently on my second elite controller and all was wall, until a day ago the right bumper started to continuously press even when not touching the controller. My warranty on the controller...
  6. Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller: I called GameStop and looked around, but I cannot seem to find replacement thumbsticks for my Elite Controller without buying another elite controller, can someone direct me in the right...
  7. Xbox Elite Controller Pre-Order Shipping Address Can't Be Changed?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Elite Controller Pre-Order Shipping Address Can't Be Changed?: After over an hour of attempting to get my Xbox Elite controller pre-order's shipping address changed, Braeden at Microsoft has informed me of some pretty absurd things. - Microsoft Store...
  8. Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Replacement - Worse than the one i sent in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Replacement - Worse than the one i sent in: So i sent in my Xbox Elite Controller after 6 months of owning it because it was getting bad stick drift. Playing Pubg, I had turned deadzone up to 17 and it was still drifting. Making me walk and...
  9. Elite Controller Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Warranty: So I got an Elite Controller for Christmas 2018, and the left stick ended up drifting forward constantly around the middle of May 2019. I sent it back under warranty to get it repaired, received...
  10. Elite controller Wired keeps disconnecting During Halo game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elite controller Wired keeps disconnecting During Halo game.: My elite controller LITERALLY keeps disconnecting every second and a half during and after a match in the menus. I am using it wired with no batteries SO IT SHOULD NOT do this. Please help ive...