Xbox Elite controller won’t let me map the buttons and save them

Discus and support Xbox Elite controller won’t let me map the buttons and save them in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my Xbox elite controller will not let me configure my buttons or map my buttons and save them. But I am able to with the original Xbox controller. I am... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Big Ben 2627, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Big Ben 2627
    Big Ben 2627 Guest

my Xbox elite controller will not let me configure my buttons or map my buttons and save them. But I am able to with the original Xbox controller. I am also in the preview program.

:)

Big Ben 2627, Jul 24, 2018
  2. Big Jay 198
    Big Jay 198 Guest
    Xbox One on but won’t do anything

My Xbox One will power on, with the white power light on, but it won’t do anything. The tv doesn’t detect an input source. I’ve checked the tv and the hdmi cable, and they both work. Also, the controller won’t connect to the Xbox. I can turn the Xbox on
    with the controller, but the controller won’t connect and flashes the middle button light. The Xbox will eject and take cds, and I can hear the cd rom spinning when I put a disc in, but the Xbox won’t do anything else, and the controller still won’t connect. I
    also can’t turn the Xbox off, unless I hold the power button for 5 seconds. When I press the the button, the sound plays for the Xbox’s turning off, but it stays on.

Big Jay 198, Jul 24, 2018
  3. Fuhgeddit
    Fuhgeddit Guest
    Overwatch - Lucio

Yep, it saves my ass when I'm jumping with ease around the payload in Overwatch and I can do everything with ease

Fuhgeddit, Jul 24, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Jul 24, 2018
  5. Big Ben 2627
    Big Ben 2627 Guest
    Big Ben 2627, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Big Ben 2627 Win User

7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

8. M4rkMcfly Win User

The Xbox One Accessories App & Elite Controller.

I have an issue after i use the Accessoires App and the Elite Controller. The A, B ,X and Y Button doesn´t work anymore but the Stick works fine. Is there a way to reset the mapping on the Controller. I can´t get in the App without the A Button?
  9. bowski477 Win User

How do I remap controller buttons for only one game?

Are you using a regular controller or an Elite controller. You can have two different button mapping profiles on the elite and switch between them with the switch on the controller.

I don't think the triggers can be re-mapped because they are pressure sensitive.
  10. HighendLeX85 Win User

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Not Fully Compatible

Hey there,

i also use the Elite 2 at PC. First of all: there are too many bluetooth adapters out there, so its hard to make this thing work on every one of them. In your case you have a new computer with new components, so they may will be regarded in the next driver
    release.

I only use the Elite wired, even if bluetooth connection worked for me. I do this because i experienced a delay of inputs while using the bluetooth connection. Especially in fast games this was a real handicap. Overall the elite is a nice controller, as
    it offers more buttons and customize features, which you won´t have on your 25 dollar controller.

Maybe you stick with the elite just wired, i haven´t regreted the buy so far.
Thema:

1. Xbox Elite controller won’t let me map the buttons and save them - Similar Threads - Elite controller won’t

2. xbox elite 2 controller won't reconnect to pc after charging

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox elite 2 controller won't reconnect to pc after charging: Verified that this issue is still occurring after updating elite controller. to be clear this issue doesn't occur on the regular xbox one controller like the one that comes with the scorpio...
  3. Received a Elite 2 controller for Father’s Day. The A and B button are sometimes unresponsive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Received a Elite 2 controller for Father’s Day. The A and B button are sometimes unresponsive.: Hi. I recently received an Elite 2 controller. Immediately I noticed an issue when jumping in game. Sometimes my button press won’t register. I went to the menu and tried pressing the a button and...
  4. Elite Controller Won’t Pair for Mobile Games

in XboX Insiders
    Elite Controller Won’t Pair for Mobile Games: I’ve recently obtained an elite Xbox controller. I like to play CoD mobile and Minecraft PE with my controller attached and thought it would be nice to try and use the Elite controller instead of...
  5. Service request for elite controller won’t submit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service request for elite controller won’t submit: Hi i am trying to submit a service request but it says third party browsers are blocking cookies, does anyone have a phone number gor me to log this service 92ad4014-0e16-4046-b5e6-bfa7e5e96a50
  6. Hotline Miami collection won’t start when using Elite Series 2 controller

in XboX Insiders
    Hotline Miami collection won’t start when using Elite Series 2 controller: If you are using the Elite Series 2 controller when you launch the Hotline Miami collection and get to the “press any button” screen the controller is completely unresponsive and you cannot...
  7. Elite controller 2 won’t configure to pc Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite controller 2 won’t configure to pc Xbox app: Had a series 2 elite controller wont connected to thr app straight away and let me map the buttons. The controller was faulty so sent it back. Recived another and the app shows the controller but...
  8. Headset microphone won’t work on Elite 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset microphone won’t work on Elite 2 controller: My son has a new elite 2 controller, his second one in 4 months first one had to get replaced due to serious stick drift. Neither if them had the micorphone able to work with his headsets. His...
  9. Elite controller 2 left stick won’t click

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller 2 left stick won’t click: So my elite series 2 controller sometimes won’t register when I click the left stick in. I play warzone a lot so that can be a huge problem. I went to the controller services and repairs. Put in...
  10. Two of my headsets won’t work with my elite controller, but the other two won’t.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two of my headsets won’t work with my elite controller, but the other two won’t.: I own an Xbox One S, and got a new headset today for christmas, a Corsair gaming headset that came in a bundle with a mouse, mousepad, keyboard and headset, all Corsair. It worked fine whenever i...