Xbox elite controller y, b,a, x, no lights 1

Discus and support Xbox elite controller y, b,a, x, no lights 1 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; title pretty much covers it but anyway ,I turned on my xbox today and notice that the buttons on my elite controller( X,Y,B,& A ) I have looked every... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by savvage61, Sep 2, 2019.

1. savvage61
    savvage61 Guest

title pretty much covers it but anyway ,I turned on my xbox today and notice that the buttons on my elite controller( X,Y,B,& A ) I have looked every where I can think of but I cant find anything about it, I have rebooted, changed batteries, turn controller
    off and on while standing on my head and nothing changes. it seems to work fine other than the light on the buttons. I played so many years I know what button is what ,b ut it annoys me that $100 plus controller isnt working right

Thx for any help

:)

savvage61, Sep 2, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

There is no lights on the a,b,x,y buttons on the Elite controller. The only light is the Xbox button, when you turn the console on.
  3. sandy the hippy Win User

Hey, don't feel that way my friend. You genuinely had me thinking.. and forums ain't for teasing or trolling folks, they are for assisting. At least , that's the plan
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there savvage61!

Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We'll be locking the thread. Thanks for marking the answer.
    If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  5. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

The only controller I know that has lighting on it is the razer ultimate
  6. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

Unless you purchased a modded controller, the a,b,x,y buttons do not light up. The home button does and its brightness can be adjusted from the controller settings in the console.
Thema:

1. Xbox elite controller y, b,a, x, no lights 1 - Similar Threads - elite controller lights

2. Do I need to replace my elite series 2 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I need to replace my elite series 2 controller?: Recently I’ve been having problems with my RB button on my elite controller, Ive seen and read other comments and most people recommened that you buy a new controller. I feel like i’ve been...
  3. Elite Controller Replacement.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Replacement.: Hello there, I sent my Elite controller V2 in for repair on june 24th 2020, It was received by the Repair Facility on june 29th, Its now August 4th, I have called in many times too find a date on...
  4. Preciso consertar meu controle Xbox elite[Translation-I need to fix my Xbox elite controller]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preciso consertar meu controle Xbox elite[Translation-I need to fix my Xbox elite controller]: Preciso consertar meu controle Xbox elite, alguém pode ajudar [Translation-I need to fix my elite Xbox controller, can someone help] ee035422-6a04-44c1-8c04-472d40289c32
  5. Elite series 2 controller problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 controller problems: Hello, for 2 months I have been having problems with the button Y it remains stuck, and I requested to send it to technical service, but 2 days have passed and I have no response from UPS, I need...
  6. Elite series 2 controller recall

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 controller recall: How has there not been any kind of recall or warranty extension on these $180 controllers? Thumbstick failure with in a year of purchasing is unacceptable ESPECIALLY when it cost almost as much as...
  7. elite controller trash

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite controller trash: i got my elite controller back last year. I have kept good care of it as it was very pricey. once i played with it for about 3 months, every joystick started sticking. i believe it was used, but i...
  8. Elite Controller 2 with stick drift - Only 4 Months old

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller 2 with stick drift - Only 4 Months old: DON'T BUY AN ELITE CONTROLLER FROM MICROSOFT! I have an Elite Controller (series 2) that has an issue with the left analog stick causing drift. This is 100% a manufacturing issue. I've run...
  9. Xbox Elite Controller series 1 issues rubber grip and USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller series 1 issues rubber grip and USB: Hi, I've had my series one controller for about 2 or so years now and I noticed that it had started to not only fall apart, but the micro USB port on the controller suddenly stopped working...
  10. Elite controller series 2 profile indicator light issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller series 2 profile indicator light issue: My elite controller 2 has a problem with the profile indicator lights. In profile 1 the top light is on. In profile 2 the top light is also on. And in profile 3 the top and bottom lights are both...