Xbox elite controller y, b,a, x, no lights 1

Discus and support Xbox elite controller y, b,a, x, no lights 1 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; title pretty much covers it but anyway ,I turned on my xbox today and notice that the buttons on my elite controller( X,Y,B,& A ) I have looked every... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by savvage61, Sep 2, 2019.

1. savvage61
    savvage61 Guest

title pretty much covers it but anyway ,I turned on my xbox today and notice that the buttons on my elite controller( X,Y,B,& A ) I have looked every where I can think of but I cant find anything about it, I have rebooted, changed batteries, turn controller
    off and on while standing on my head and nothing changes. it seems to work fine other than the light on the buttons. I played so many years I know what button is what ,b ut it annoys me that $100 plus controller isnt working right

Thx for any help

:)

savvage61, Sep 2, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

There is no lights on the a,b,x,y buttons on the Elite controller. The only light is the Xbox button, when you turn the console on.
  3. sandy the hippy Win User

Hey, don't feel that way my friend. You genuinely had me thinking.. and forums ain't for teasing or trolling folks, they are for assisting. At least , that's the plan
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there savvage61!

Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We'll be locking the thread. Thanks for marking the answer.
    If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  5. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

The only controller I know that has lighting on it is the razer ultimate
  6. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

Unless you purchased a modded controller, the a,b,x,y buttons do not light up. The home button does and its brightness can be adjusted from the controller settings in the console.
Thema:

1. Xbox elite controller y, b,a, x, no lights 1 - Similar Threads - elite controller lights

2. Ordering of Xbox Elite Controller Series 2

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ordering of Xbox Elite Controller Series 2: Hi Microsoft, Please advise me on a channel on purchasing the Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. I am residing in Singapore and I am unable to order the controller from sites such as Amazon. Thanks...
  3. Elite controller series 2

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Elite controller series 2: Preordered your elite controller series 2 day of announcements now it is shipping on the 8th of November instead of the 4th ?? Why preorder if your not going to honor your side of the deal...
  4. Elite controller,rubber grips came off again

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller,rubber grips came off again: Hi, I own the elite controller . For second time the grips unglued again . The first time you replace my controller but now it's impossible to speak with someone here in support. Whatever I choose...
  5. Xbox one elite controller grips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one elite controller grips: How do i get my controller grips replaced? Feeling like i was sold a faulty product. Why would i want to purchase another elite controller if these fall apart. Seems like a normal issue. Attempted...
  6. [PC] Xbox One Elite controller working only inside "Xbox Accessories" app

in XBoX on Windows
    [PC] Xbox One Elite controller working only inside "Xbox Accessories" app: This is a very strange malfunctioning: my elite controller works ONLY inside the "Xbox Accessories" app. The controller gets detected, both wired and wirelessly, but the PC doesn't register its...
  7. My XBOX elite Controller is broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX elite Controller is broken: My XBOX elite did not respond when connecting to a computer or XBOX ONE X, and the lights kept flashing. It broke down during the upgrade process. So, what can i do?...
  8. Xbox Elite Controller Stiff Analog Sticks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Stiff Analog Sticks: Okay so I received my Xbox Elite Controller in the mail about a week ago and since receiving it I have had an awful time adjusting. I've noticed, at least in my case, that the thumbsticks on the...
  9. Xbox One Elite Controller (BROKEN)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller (BROKEN): I bought an Xbox One Elite Controller and not long after using it the Right Bumper falls off and cant be put back in. When I go to see if i can get it repaired or replaced its out of warranty and...
  10. Xbox elite controller sounds

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox elite controller sounds: i cant hear the voice chat in games with my elite controller but i can hear them with my normal ones.i used two headphones.this is after i used the streaming on my laptop.please help...