Xbox elite series 1 controller repair

Discus and support Xbox elite series 1 controller repair in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello my name is Austin, I’ve had had my elite controller for about 5 months give or take, and my left joystick seems to have a mind of its own... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Auzzyg4, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Auzzyg4
    Auzzyg4 Guest

Hello my name is Austin,

I’ve had had my elite controller for about 5 months give or take, and my left joystick seems to have a mind of its own sometimes just scroller through stuff or making my character walk forward in games. Is there A possibility for repair or will I need to
    replace the device entirely.

:)

Auzzyg4, Feb 17, 2020
  2. Daniel Breitschaft Win User

What controller you use?

Xbox Elite Controller Series 1 and a Xbox One S Controller.
  3. MaskedMenace136 Win User

Lack of Controller care and innovation

Sorry to hear you are unsatisfied with the current Xbox controllers, however, the question forum is the incorrect place to post your feedback. Unless you are asking about current Xbox controller advancements in-which case that would be the Xbox Elite Controller
    Series 1 and Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. The Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 being the newest on the market and being awarded,
    "Best of E3 2019 - Hardware/Peripheral" - Game Critics Awards.

For more information about these new Xbox controllers please visit the below links.

Xbox Elite Controller Series 1

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2
  4. Modest Gizzy Win User

Hello my name is Austin,

I’ve had had my elite controller for about 5 months give or take, and my left joystick seems to have a mind of its own sometimes just scroller through stuff or making my character walk forward in games. Is there A possibility for repair or will I need to
    replace the device entirely.
    Unfortunately you cannot do much at home to fix this kind if issue as it appears to be something with the controllers hardware (internal components) so you’d probably be best off bringing it into a Microsoft store/contact them via live support or just buying
    a new one off of their website.
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

Depending in which country you live in, you may still have warranty.

If so, you can setup a repair at MS and they can fix it for you.
  6. Sammy1cat Win User

Did you buy it from Microsoft or a store?
Thema:

1. Xbox elite series 1 controller repair - Similar Threads - elite series controller

2. Right Bumper is broken on my second elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Right Bumper is broken on my second elite series 2 controller: My first elite controller had a problem where the right bumper didn't work. So I returned it to get it fixed and got my new one. The new one worked fine for a month the the right bumper seemed to...
  3. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller unresponsive buttons

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller unresponsive buttons: I just bought my first Elite controller yesterday, after doing a lot of research about other pro controllers, I concluded that the paddle placement on the Elite would be the best suited for my...
  4. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Thumbstick issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Thumbstick issue: So my Elite Controller thumbsticks are screwed. Drifting all over the place, and basically unusable. It's still in warranty (until the 9th this month), but here's where I run into the big issue: I...
  5. [Recent Purchase] Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller having issues

in XBoX on Windows
    [Recent Purchase] Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller having issues: Okay, so I just bought this controller, and at first, I really liked it. However, as I played my games, the A button has not been registering all my actions. I don't know why this is but it is...
  6. Xbox Elite series 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite series 2 Controller: Hello, I was given an Xbox elite series 2 controller for Christmas 2019 and today the Left thumbstick click stopped working. I have the box it came in but my family member misplaced the receipt...
  7. Xbox controller Elite series 2 disconnecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller Elite series 2 disconnecting issues: Ever since last year I've been hearing people complaint about the random disconnects while playing. It has happened to me several times but it baffled me why the random disconnect. So when Doom...
  8. Xbox one elite controller series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one elite controller series 2: My controller’s left analog stick isnt registering when i push it in. I have to push it down harder than normal for it to work so in games like call of duty its hard to sprint...
  9. Elite Series 2 Controller Button Mapping Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller Button Mapping Problem: I am trying to map left and Right bumper buttons to the Elite paddles. However no matter what I do, the paddles remain with the default binding. So the two upper paddles mapped to A and B buttons...
  10. Elite controller series 2 issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite controller series 2 issue: Elite controller series 2 have hardware issues when you gaming more than 2 h problems starts Microsoft cannot fix the problem because is the heating of some part on controller, is not the...