Xbox elite series 2 bumper issue

Discus and support Xbox elite series 2 bumper issue in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Im having trouble with my bumbers activating twice when it is only pushed once. This is unplayable and game changing. Is there anyway I could fix this?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GTBLion, Jun 29, 2020 at 9:02 PM.

1. GTBLion
    GTBLion Guest

Im having trouble with my bumbers activating twice when it is only pushed once. This is unplayable and game changing. Is there anyway I could fix this?

:)

2. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Series 2 Elite controller- any specifics on improvements regarding known problems?

I was disappointed in the Elite when my bumper buttons broke. Also the rubber grips coming off as well. Hopefully these issues are & will be fixed for series 2.
  3. Beastman rules Win User

Im having trouble with my bumbers activating twice when it is only pushed once. This is unplayable and game changing. Is there anyway I could fix this?
    You can try very gently to try to clean the space between the bumpers and the controller.
  4. T3chnlgydude Win User

Elite Controller Bumpers

Yeah the Elite Series 2 was basically improved from feedback of users of the Elite Series 1

Many problems were fixed including the bumpers and the grip that also came loose after some time

Hope to get an Elite Controller one day :)
  5. ROBOSLIDER Win User

XBox Elite controller bumper issues

The bumpers on my launch day Series 1 Elite Controller finally broke a few months ago. Was disappointed that an otherwise perfectly functioning controller (never had the grip issue with mine) was rendered useless because of the poor design of the bumpers.
    All the development that went into the Elite and no effort was made to improve this inherent weakness in all Xbox One controllers. I repaired it myself with a replacement bumper from ebay. Never had bumper issues with any of my 360 controllers.
  6. XA DRBATTLE Win User

Best xbox one controller?

i have the standard issue for xbox one x an elite series 1 and an elite series 2 and i can honestly say the elite series are worth the money
Thema:

1. Xbox elite series 2 bumper issue - Similar Threads - elite series bumper

2. Elite controller series 2 blue xbox button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller series 2 blue xbox button: My elite 2 controller kept giving me a message to reconnect my controller. I tried all the trouble shooting and still gives me the issue. I notice the dashboard button color changed to blue. The...
  3. Xbox one Elite controller series 2 bumper broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Elite controller series 2 bumper broken: Are the bumpers on the elite controller series 1 and series 2 the same? If so I may be able to do my own repairs in the future. As of right now I only see replacement bumpers being sold for the...
  4. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Bumper Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Bumper Not Working: Hi, I received an Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller this past Christmas, and after only 6 months of use, the left bumper barely works, and only registers inputs at most, 20% of the time. The...
  5. Xbox elite series 2 both bumpers double clicking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 both bumpers double clicking: DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS?????????? This is so stupid. I play fortnite and ive had a elite series one for a long time with no problems but when I moved to pc the controllers usb port...
  6. Right Bumper is broken on my second elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Right Bumper is broken on my second elite series 2 controller: My first elite controller had a problem where the right bumper didn't work. So I returned it to get it fixed and got my new one. The new one worked fine for a month the the right bumper seemed to...
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Bumpers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Bumpers: Today I started playing games and I noticed that sometimes my right bumper would not click. Is there anyways to fix this? Like a replaceable part? 4e6feac1-38b6-4fbd-b342-93f9fec00bff
  8. Xbox elite series 2 controller bumper registering 2 clicks instead of 1...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller bumper registering 2 clicks instead of 1...: Ugh so ive had this controller for a few weeks and ive started to get this glitch where ill be trying to switch weapons by clicking LB once and it will register twice and switch past the weapon im...
  9. How to switch bumper on elite series 2 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to switch bumper on elite series 2 controller?: I have an elite series 2 controller and the bumper only works half the time! Its super annoying and i want to buy a replacement but i dont want to break my controller. Any chance theres an easier...
  10. Elite series 2 - bumpers double clicking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 - bumpers double clicking: I am beyond frustrated at this point. in the past 3 months I've gone through 5 elite series 2 controllers because of faulty hardware. I returned 2 of them because the headset port didn't work and...