Xbox Elite Series 2 button remapping support

Discus and support Xbox Elite Series 2 button remapping support in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; One feature the Game Streaming platform needs especially for the mobile platforms as it's the one actually missing out on this feature is the ability... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Sheik388, Feb 6, 2020.

1. /u/Sheik388
    /u/Sheik388 Guest

One feature the Game Streaming platform needs especially for the mobile platforms as it's the one actually missing out on this feature is the ability to edit the controllers button mapping. It's definitely a very needed feature especially now that the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller is supported on mobile.

submitted by /u/Sheik388
    [link] [comments]

/u/Sheik388, Feb 6, 2020
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Question about Xbox Elite 2 and wireless adapters on PC

Hi Asryan2a,

What do you mean by changing the actions? By remapping the buttons you change what action they do in game. You can also remap the included paddles from the default ABXY face buttons. This is all done through the Xbox Accessories App which you can download
    from the Microsoft Store and you have the May 2019 update (ver 1903). It is recommended to configure the controller on the PC using the included micro USB cable.

Check out this support article for more information: Use the Xbox Accessories app to customize your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller
    Series 2 

I hope this helps!
  3. Niko1664 Win User

Xbox elite series 2 with design flaw?

Had an Xbox Elite 1 for many years (but dead now...), don't own an Series 2 but never really see what reals benefits i have personnaly to find with the Series 2. Only things i want was "screenshot" dedicated button (on main Series X controller) or "Rapid
    Fire" button (not on Elite series)... so .
  4. choppyseize Win User

can I remap my triggers to other buttons?

Hello do you have an elite controller? If so you can remap all the buttons using the accessories app. Regular controllers are limited and can only be remapped in some games.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

can I remap my triggers to other buttons?

You do have the option of swapping the triggers on a non-elite controller, but not remapping it to a button of your choice.
  6. AmazingAsCoffee Win User

Xbox controller idea.

It is possible to remap some buttons in settings, but an elite or scuff controller has buttons on the bottom that should be able to bind to anything, but it is a cool idea.
Thema:

1. Xbox Elite Series 2 button remapping support - Similar Threads - Elite Series button

2. Allow us to assign multiple buttons or sequence of presses to a button on Elite Series 2

in XboX Insiders
    Allow us to assign multiple buttons or sequence of presses to a button on Elite Series 2: Hi, i just recently bought an elite series 2 to be my primary PC gaming controllers (i do not own an xbox). The controller is fantastic, however, coming from a PC background it never occurred to...
  3. Series 2 Elite Controller issue (B button and RB button)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series 2 Elite Controller issue (B button and RB button): Hi, I have recently had an issue with my new Xbox Series 2 Controller. I've had it since November and have discovered some flaws on it. My B button is really sticky and will stay pushed in for a...
  4. xbox elite series 2 controller face buttons not registering.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox elite series 2 controller face buttons not registering.: Hello when I gently press the face buttons "A/B/X/Y" they do not not always seem to register my inputs on screen in game. I have requested a repair, but i am having doubts if they will actually...
  5. Elite Series 2 Controller unresponsive face buttons -- defective controller or design flaw?

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite Series 2 Controller unresponsive face buttons -- defective controller or design flaw?: Hello all, I recently purchased a refurb'ed Elite Controller from BestBuy for my PC; I really liked it overall but started to notice that it wouldn't always register when I pressed the face...
  6. Elite series 2 controller button unresponsive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 controller button unresponsive: I have had the new series 2 controller for 8 Weeks now and have been pleased with it, however the right button has become unresponsive, sometimes working and sometimes needing to really press down...
  7. Bought a elite controller series 2 in the UK, found out it had unresponsive A / B buttons,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a elite controller series 2 in the UK, found out it had unresponsive A / B buttons,...: Hi there, In bit of a situation here, the following: Bought an elite series 2 controller in the (wonderful!) UK flagship store in London Went home, all excited Started playing and found the A...
  8. Elite series 2 A button

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite series 2 A button: I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and since then i have been having issues with the A button. one second it would work and the next i press it again and then it wont respond. Anyone have a fix...
  9. New Xbox elite controller series 2 faulty A button.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox elite controller series 2 faulty A button.: My brand new elite 2 controller has a problem with the A button. It doesn't always register as a button press. Have updated firmware. This issue is persistent within all games. I am based in the...
  10. New elite series 2 controller xbox button fails to work after5 tries but then wakes up, now...

in XBoX on Consoles
    New elite series 2 controller xbox button fails to work after5 tries but then wakes up, now...: So why does new hardware tested millions of times just fails on buttons, ? 5f9ef4e1-d984-411b-899e-650518dcec9b