Xbox elite series 2 controller bumper registering 2 clicks instead of 1...

Discus and support Xbox elite series 2 controller bumper registering 2 clicks instead of 1... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ugh so ive had this controller for a few weeks and ive started to get this glitch where ill be trying to switch weapons by clicking LB once and it will... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SCHMIDDYSCHMIDDY, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Xbox elite series 2 controller bumper registering 2 clicks instead of 1...

Ugh so ive had this controller for a few weeks and ive started to get this glitch where ill be trying to switch weapons by clicking LB once and it will register twice and switch past the weapon im trying to get to.. this is pissing me off and has just started
    to happen as fortnite FNCS has just started. Im also getting more and more stick drift as the days pass. The crazy thing is that I love this controller and when i first got it i was in love with how it felt and worked but now its just falling apart. I cant
    believe that you guys would make people pay 250$ AUD to buy something thats going to fall apart in a few weeks absolutely ridiculous.. I’m still under warranty but at the moment i cant send it back because i wont have a controller to use for FNCS which will
    be occurring over the next 4 weeks. Is there any way that i can get a replacement without sending the controller back because knowing microsoft ill have to wait weeks to get the controller back from them.

I used to use the elite Series 1 controller but the bumper broke after 3 months of using it and i thought i might give microsoft one last try with the elite 2 but i cant say that knowing how these things go in the long run i might have to look into other
    controllers like scuff or razer because i don’t have the money to replace a controller ever few weeks.

not happy at all

:)

SCHMIDDYSCHMIDDY, Mar 22, 2020
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

I have the same thing on my Series 2 but with the RB bumper, it doesn't bother me much, but have been meaning to look into what can be done about it.

Your best bet would be to
    contact customer support
    and ask them what your options are for replacing it
  3. T3chnlgydude Win User

Elite Controller Bumpers

Yeah the Elite Series 2 was basically improved from feedback of users of the Elite Series 1

Many problems were fixed including the bumpers and the grip that also came loose after some time

Hope to get an Elite Controller one day :)
  4. Tucker D Dawg Win User

elite series 2 controller

Used elite first gen for years and just got good at replacing broken bumpers. I had high hopes for the elite 2 but sadly my elite 2 right bumper clicks but doesnt register input most of the time after only 2 months.

submitted warranty claim, and will have them replace it - but even though i prefer the feel of the sticks and triggers on the msft controller, i am switching to razor wolverine.

not matter how good it feels if a contoller doesnt control, its worthless.
  5. MaskedMenace136 Win User

Lack of Controller care and innovation

Sorry to hear you are unsatisfied with the current Xbox controllers, however, the question forum is the incorrect place to post your feedback. Unless you are asking about current Xbox controller advancements in-which case that would be the Xbox Elite Controller
    Series 1 and Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. The Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 being the newest on the market and being awarded,
    "Best of E3 2019 - Hardware/Peripheral" - Game Critics Awards.

For more information about these new Xbox controllers please visit the below links.

Xbox Elite Controller Series 1

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2
  6. ET3rNi7Y GreeN Win User

Controller Sensitivity - A Must Read!

Try to use the controller elite series 1 and series 2
Thema:

1. Xbox elite series 2 controller bumper registering 2 clicks instead of 1... - Similar Threads - elite series controller

2. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller unresponsive buttons

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller unresponsive buttons: I just bought my first Elite controller yesterday, after doing a lot of research about other pro controllers, I concluded that the paddle placement on the Elite would be the best suited for my...
  3. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Thumbstick issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Thumbstick issue: So my Elite Controller thumbsticks are screwed. Drifting all over the place, and basically unusable. It's still in warranty (until the 9th this month), but here's where I run into the big issue: I...
  4. [Recent Purchase] Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller having issues

in XBoX on Windows
    [Recent Purchase] Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller having issues: Okay, so I just bought this controller, and at first, I really liked it. However, as I played my games, the A button has not been registering all my actions. I don't know why this is but it is...
  5. Xbox Elite series 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite series 2 Controller: Hello, I was given an Xbox elite series 2 controller for Christmas 2019 and today the Left thumbstick click stopped working. I have the box it came in but my family member misplaced the receipt...
  6. Xbox controller Elite series 2 disconnecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller Elite series 2 disconnecting issues: Ever since last year I've been hearing people complaint about the random disconnects while playing. It has happened to me several times but it baffled me why the random disconnect. So when Doom...
  7. Xbox one elite controller series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one elite controller series 2: My controller’s left analog stick isnt registering when i push it in. I have to push it down harder than normal for it to work so in games like call of duty its hard to sprint...
  8. Elite Series 2 Controller Button Mapping Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller Button Mapping Problem: I am trying to map left and Right bumper buttons to the Elite paddles. However no matter what I do, the paddles remain with the default binding. So the two upper paddles mapped to A and B buttons...
  9. Elite controller series 2 issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite controller series 2 issue: Elite controller series 2 have hardware issues when you gaming more than 2 h problems starts Microsoft cannot fix the problem because is the heating of some part on controller, is not the...
  10. xbox elite wireless controller series 2 left thumbstick problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox elite wireless controller series 2 left thumbstick problem.: I have a problem with the left thumstick click on my xbox elite wireless controller series 2. I cannot hear the click anymore and when I try to run ingame, my character will suddenly stop running....