Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Replacement Under Warranty Also Faulty

Discus and support Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Replacement Under Warranty Also Faulty in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there, I recently got my Elite Series 2 Controller replaced under warranty, however, this replacement is also faulty. The A button is difficult to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bilalfarooqui, Mar 26, 2021.

1. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Replacement Under Warranty Also Faulty

Hi there, I recently got my Elite Series 2 Controller replaced under warranty, however, this replacement is also faulty. The A button is difficult to press and make a successful input on-screen, which is frustrating as this is a new controller and my previous one had similar issues with RB, the back paddles and joystick drift. Do you have any idea who I can contact to either fix this or receive another replacement which would be very inconvenient as I have been waiting a while for this replacement and now I may have to wait even longer. Regards, Bilal.,” we think we might have found something to help.

:)

bilalfarooqui, Mar 26, 2021
  2. Legojoey1234 Win User

Elite Series 2

There have been many issues with the Original Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. Peeling grips, sticky "A" button, and faulty bumper buttons were among the common issues at launch. Microsoft appears to have fixed the issues with the Series 2.

If your controller is under warranty, then repairs are free. If your controller is out of warranty, then you'll be charged a repair fee.

Check your warranty status here: https://account.microsoft.com/devices/select-device-for-repair
  3. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Elite Series 2 Controller

4. under_scored Win User

Xbox Elite Controller Series 1 Warranty

Unfortunately, your warranty period expired in February. For Elite Controllers, it's 12 months in the UK and 90 days in the US (unless purchased in an Elite bundle, which is 12 months). If you attempted the RMA process prior to the warranty expiring, customer
    support might make an exception.

Personally, I would keep contacting support regardless of the warranty period expiring, as Microsoft knows these controllers are defective. In the US, there was an unofficial program offering a one-time free replacement to Series 1 owners.

For anyone else reading this response in the future:

Never buy Xbox Elite Controllers, including Series 2. They are overpriced and faulty.
  5. JackHD 2D TV Win User

How to get a refund in this website ? I have tried to get one for 3 weeks

If your controller is faulty it and it's still under warranty you should be able to replace it
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

Xbox controller

Is it a standard controller or an Elite controller?

If it’s standard you’ll have to replace the controller unfortunately. If it’s an elite you can get it serviced or replaced if it’s still under warranty.
Thema:

Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Replacement Under Warranty Also Faulty

1. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Replacement Under Warranty Also Faulty - Similar Threads - Elite Series Controller

2. Xbox wireless Elite controller series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless Elite controller series 2: Hi my controller keeps running forward all the time and doesn't stop im trying to get it repaired or exchange and I'm finding it difficult to contact Xbox support to assk them anyone else have the...
  3. Xbox Elite controller series 1 official replacements

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite controller series 1 official replacements: Hello, I was wondering if Microsoft offers replacement parts for sale for analogue sticks for the Xbox Elite controller (Series 1). I've tried searching for it but all I ever really find is...
  4. Xbox Series 2 Elite Controller Replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series 2 Elite Controller Replacement: I have an Xbox Elite series 2 controller with a right bumper registering 2 clicks, and a slight drift on left stick. It is very good condition, and i consider myself lucky that it doesn’t have bad...
  5. Elite series 2 controller warrenty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 controller warrenty: I sent a elite series 2 controller for replacement for the third time and only this one time it has returned in a different box without the case for the controller, which I need to store the...
  6. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Issue: Hello. I've tried connecting my Elite Series 2 controller via bluetooth and USB-C Cable to my computer and with both I've experienced the same issues. The issue is once a game starts none of the...
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller RB BUTTON WONT RESPOND

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller RB BUTTON WONT RESPOND: The rb button on the controller wont respond at all out of nowhere. When I try to check the Xbox accessories app it shows my controller input to the left of the app and then asks me to connect my...
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller no longer functions properly.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller no longer functions properly.: As the subject describes, my controller no longer functions when connected to a wire. I am unable to play when connected or even able to charge it. It would seem like the issue is coming from the...
  9. Paddle issue on XBox Elite Controller series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paddle issue on XBox Elite Controller series 2: On my XBox Elite Controller, one of the back paddles (P1 or P3) stopped "clicking". It doesn't register when I press it, and I can feel that the "clicking" is not working. Searching online, I...
  10. XBOX Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Elite Series 2 Controller: Hello all, I'm posting on here to try and figure out what the best course of action to take would be. Within the last week I received my long saved for, highly anticipated Elite Series 2...