Xbox Elite Series 2 controller want exchange or refund

Discus and support Xbox Elite Series 2 controller want exchange or refund in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I've had this controller for awhile now and I noticed the day I got it my buttons would sometimes not work correctly. This is mostly apparent when... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SelectingLizard, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller want exchange or refund

So I've had this controller for awhile now and I noticed the day I got it my buttons would sometimes not work correctly. This is mostly apparent when sending Xbox messages or during quick time events. I know in general people say the controller sucks and
    I kinda have to agree since I spent 200 on a controller that breaks when I have never once dropped it. Also my back triggers are falling apart which sucks because I never even use them for anything so how the heck did my left one break off? May I please have
    help getting a better one or a refund?

:)

SelectingLizard, Mar 24, 2020
  2. SelectingLizard Win User

I am signed in on the wrong account oops
  3. Viper7Gamer Win User

Xbox elite wireless controller broken bumper buttons after a few weeks out of warranty ....

Is it an Elite Series 2 Controller?

If so you have till January 31 to return or exchange it if you purchased it from the Microsoft online store.
  4. napalm 31337 Win User

Controllers

5. MaskedMenace136 Win User

Lack of Controller care and innovation

Sorry to hear you are unsatisfied with the current Xbox controllers, however, the question forum is the incorrect place to post your feedback. Unless you are asking about current Xbox controller advancements in-which case that would be the Xbox Elite Controller
    Series 1 and Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. The Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 being the newest on the market and being awarded,
    "Best of E3 2019 - Hardware/Peripheral" - Game Critics Awards.

For more information about these new Xbox controllers please visit the below links.

Xbox Elite Controller Series 1

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2
  6. XBF Felixx P Win User

Series 2 Elite Controllers in other Countries?

Thema:

1. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller want exchange or refund - Similar Threads - Elite Series controller

2. warrenty for xbox elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    warrenty for xbox elite series 2 controller: warrenty for xbox elite series 2 controller 315692de-43d6-444e-8863-7aefe9e2ca18
  3. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 shutting off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 shutting off.: I recently received my Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 and when I press the xbox guide Botton, it turns on the console but the controller immediately turns off right after. This doesn't happen...
  4. XBox Elite Series 2 Controller Bricked

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Elite Series 2 Controller Bricked: Hi, I have just purchased an elite series 2 controller about a week ago. Everything was fine, then all of the sudden ALL buttons stopped responding, including the sync button. Again this...
  5. I keep getting Elite Series 2 Controller broken out of the box.

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting Elite Series 2 Controller broken out of the box.: So I bought a Series 2, within a week or two, the Left thumbstick started messing up. It would register extra movement even after I let go of the thumbstick. And I don't mean stick drift, like...
  6. Xbox Elite Controller Series 1

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 1: I purchased an Xbox elite controller and was wondering how I could check my warranty. The left and right bumper on them are loose and have fallen out before. I wanted to know if the warranty would...
  7. Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller: Do not waste your money on these cheap garbage controller. Spent $180 on it, within 4 months the left analog will mess up auto run/toggle run sometimes. Right bumper is broken on it which I'm...
  8. Right Bumper is broken on my second elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Right Bumper is broken on my second elite series 2 controller: My first elite controller had a problem where the right bumper didn't work. So I returned it to get it fixed and got my new one. The new one worked fine for a month the the right bumper seemed to...
  9. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller unresponsive buttons

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller unresponsive buttons: I just bought my first Elite controller yesterday, after doing a lot of research about other pro controllers, I concluded that the paddle placement on the Elite would be the best suited for my...
  10. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Thumbstick issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Thumbstick issue: So my Elite Controller thumbsticks are screwed. Drifting all over the place, and basically unusable. It's still in warranty (until the 9th this month), but here's where I run into the big issue: I...