Xbox Elite series 2 controller wont connect to iphone

Discus and support Xbox Elite series 2 controller wont connect to iphone in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; So with the IOS 13 update apple made it so you can connect bluetooth controllers to your iphone. I have watched youtube videos of someone doing this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Sayttin, Dec 15, 2019.

1. Sayttin
    Sayttin Guest

So with the IOS 13 update apple made it so you can connect bluetooth controllers to your iphone.

I have watched youtube videos of someone doing this with an xbox one bluetooth controller.

I have also been able to do this myself with a PS4 Controller.

I allready had an elite controller which doesnt have bluetooth so I spent another $249 for an elite series 2 so I could connect it to my Iphone X but it doesnt work. The iphone does not detect the series 2 elite controller at all.

I have followed guides on youtube for connecting the standard xbox bluetooth controller but there are no guides for the series 2 which you would expect to be the same.

To connect it I turn bluetooth on my phone on turn on my elite v2 controller and hold down the wireless button until the Xbox button flashes really fast but it doesnt do anything.

Has anyone actually been able to do this?

:)

Sayttin, Dec 15, 2019
  2. YaYa J Win User

Elite 2 controller not pairing with Iphone

Yes, elite series 2 is not supported yet.

Xbox One S Controller (Model 1708) can pair with iphone.
  3. Frankyy2k9 Win User

Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 bluetooth problem!

Hi,

I try to connect my Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 via bluetooth on my Ipad Pro 11 inch 2018, but it can't make connection or won't be recognized. The series 2 controller supports bluetooth. I can make connection with the other older version Xbox
    One S wireless controller immediately.

I'd make a phone call with Apple support and they said that maybe the problem could be that the Xbox Elite controller series 2 won't be supported and isn't compatible with Ipad.

I want to know guys if you had the same problem and I want to ask if there will be an update in the future to solve this problem?
    At the moment the series 2 elite controller is not compatible with Iphones/Ipads. At the moment the only device that the series 2 controller is available on IOS side is the Mac and even that it's janky. Series 2 controller works fine on Android at the moment.
    Sorry if this doesn't help you, I myself is waiting for the Bluetooth proprietary to be added to the IOS list
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello FAITHintheKNIFE!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be
    more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming
    FAITHintheKNIFE!
  5. FAITHintheKNIFE Win User

6. stubear Win User

I have the exact same issue and would like to add that this is NOT an issue with the steps involved, it’s clearly a hardware/software problem. Either Microsoft needs to do something to update the elite series 2 controller or Apple needs to address this
    with an iOS update. Please don’t post links to the steps to connect an xbox controller to a bluetooth device because it won’t work.
Thema:

1. Xbox Elite series 2 controller wont connect to iphone - Similar Threads - Elite series controller

2. One of the paddles on my Elite Series 2 controller is not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    One of the paddles on my Elite Series 2 controller is not working.: One of my paddles is not seating right and will not function the button behind it. What options do I have here? dbaea228-1aa0-4747-8bb8-ef753f3e392c
  3. Elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 controller: Are there still problems with the elite 2 controller? 3eb78253-626b-4597-ab9d-4651e727d539
  4. Getting support of Elite Series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting support of Elite Series 2 controller: For the life of me I cannot seem to get support for this controller. I have the stick drift issue that is well documented. I have had the issue since August but was not playing much and a bunch of...
  5. Getting support of Elite Series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting support of Elite Series 2 controller: For the life of me I cannot seem to get support for this controller. I have the stick drift issue that is well documented. I have had the issue since August but was not playing much and a bunch of...
  6. Xbox elite controller series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller series 2: I recently just bought the elite controller series 2 and the a button was kind of sticky i thought it would go away with time, its been about 4 days and still hant gone away help!...
  7. Received my third Xbox Elite 2 Series controller - Buttons double click

in XBoX Accessibility
    Received my third Xbox Elite 2 Series controller - Buttons double click: Hello. I'm quite frustrated as I just received my third Xbox Elite 2 series controller, that as you know is considered a premium control with a hefty price tag. The problem with this one, as all...
  8. Extended warranty elite controller series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extended warranty elite controller series 2: Hi I am looking to buy the extended warranty for the elite series 2 controller but I can't find where I can purchase it? 009046af-5e23-4bf7-aa8d-2f30d6b11fb7
  9. Elite Series 2 Controller Support or lack thereof?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller Support or lack thereof?: Has anyone had any luck contacting support on this product? There contact button basically says there is no way to speak to someone regarding this product. I paid nearly $200 for a controller and...
  10. Elite Controller Series 1 not working on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 1 not working on Xbox Series X: For example, in the game "The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition" on Xbox Series X, the controller, although every time registers a button press of LT, it only rarely registers a button press on RT. In...