Xbox elite series 2 controller

Discus and support Xbox elite series 2 controller in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller work on the original Xbox one d94e5873-4f63-4ef7-981e-7c6c580f6730 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by fernandodel moral, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Xbox elite series 2 controller

Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller work on the original Xbox one

:)

fernandodel moral, Dec 3, 2019
  2. MaskedMenace136 Win User

Lack of Controller care and innovation

Sorry to hear you are unsatisfied with the current Xbox controllers, however, the question forum is the incorrect place to post your feedback. Unless you are asking about current Xbox controller advancements in-which case that would be the Xbox Elite Controller
    Series 1 and Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. The Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 being the newest on the market and being awarded,
    "Best of E3 2019 - Hardware/Peripheral" - Game Critics Awards.

For more information about these new Xbox controllers please visit the below links.

Xbox Elite Controller Series 1

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Elite 2 Controller Mapping Letdown

Hi PsycoPyro88,

Thanks for the reply. The Elite controller series 2 has various methods of mapping the buttons and paddles as compared to the series 1. If you haven't done so already, I recommend taking a look at the following support articles that
    can assist you in determining how to set up the different functions, including how to use Shift with the controller to give you alternate inputs:

Get to know your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Use the Xbox Accessories app to customize your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2  

Use Shift with your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Adjust the thumbsticks on your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Charge your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

If you'd like to contribute some ideas on how to make improvements to or about other ideas for the community, you may do so at the Xbox Idea Hub which is on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

I hope that this information helps you out!
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller issue, anyone else having this problem?

5. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Elite controller

Hi!

I don't think the elite control accessories are compatible with those in the series 2
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox one elite 2 controller

Hello Kingmemphis637,

Thank you for your post. You can find the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 from available retailers on the following page:

Xbox Elite Controller - Retailers

I hope this helps.
Thema:

Xbox elite series 2 controller

1. Xbox elite series 2 controller - Similar Threads - elite series controller

2. Xbox Elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite series 2 controller: Hi, So I was looking for some help with my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller. First I would like to state that this is the second series two controller I have had problems with. I am having the...
  3. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller: I bought this controller in June and it is still under warranty. One paddle and one bumper only work half the time. When I enter my serial number on the warranty website, it comes up as still...
  4. Elite controller series 2 trigger throw selection toggle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller series 2 trigger throw selection toggle: One of the small rubber covers on one of my trigger throw selection levers on the bottom of my elite series 2 fell off and i cannot find it. Im happy to pay for a replacement but cannot figure out...
  5. My XBOX ELITE CONTROLLER SERIES 2 is no longer working appropriately, and is in need of repair.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX ELITE CONTROLLER SERIES 2 is no longer working appropriately, and is in need of repair.: As subject states. My controller is no longer consistently accepting inputs, particularly from the "LB" button. I had started to notice over a month ago that occasionally the face buttons (ABXY)...
  6. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Rb Double Click

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Rb Double Click: I got this elite controller off a friend brand new for cheap no problems and two months into having the controller rb button starts to double input and is very annoying and i wish there was a way...
  7. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - Hardware issues - Part 2 - Why is Microsoft not addressing...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - Hardware issues - Part 2 - Why is Microsoft not addressing...: Hi (1) This is the continuation of the original thread: Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - Hardware issues...
  8. Faulty left trigger on Xbox One Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Faulty left trigger on Xbox One Elite Series 2 Controller: I was wondering what options I have with a faulty controller. I am a PC gamer exclusively, and I have the Xbox One Elite Series 2 controller. A few days ago the left trigger started to give some...
  9. Elite Series 2 Controller Repair Time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller Repair Time: Does anybody know how long repairs are taking for the elite series 2 controller? Microsoft has had mine for about a month now and I still haven’t gotten any updates that they have started working...
  10. Xbox one elite controller series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one elite controller series 2: This has been by far the worst experince ive had with xbox and has tempted me to switch over to playstaion. I bought the elite series 2 controller and had to return it because the left bumper...