Xbox elite series 2 controller

Discus and support Xbox elite series 2 controller in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller work on the original Xbox one d94e5873-4f63-4ef7-981e-7c6c580f6730 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by fernandodel moral, Dec 3, 2019 at 7:25 AM.

1. Xbox elite series 2 controller

Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller work on the original Xbox one

:)

fernandodel moral, Dec 3, 2019 at 7:25 AM
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Elite 2 Controller Mapping Letdown

Hi PsycoPyro88,

Thanks for the reply. The Elite controller series 2 has various methods of mapping the buttons and paddles as compared to the series 1. If you haven't done so already, I recommend taking a look at the following support articles that
    can assist you in determining how to set up the different functions, including how to use Shift with the controller to give you alternate inputs:

Get to know your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Use the Xbox Accessories app to customize your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2  

Use Shift with your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Adjust the thumbsticks on your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Charge your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

If you'd like to contribute some ideas on how to make improvements to or about other ideas for the community, you may do so at the Xbox Idea Hub which is on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

I hope that this information helps you out!
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller issue, anyone else having this problem?

4. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Elite controller

Hi!

I don't think the elite control accessories are compatible with those in the series 2
  5. XBF Felixx P Win User

Series 2 Elite Controllers in other Countries?

6. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Elite controller

Thema:

Xbox elite series 2 controller

1. Xbox elite series 2 controller - Similar Threads - elite series controller

2. Xbox One Controller Elite Series 2, trigger-stops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Controller Elite Series 2, trigger-stops: With the first gen elite controller if you "activated" the trigger-stop switch on a trigger, after let's say 50% of the path there was no more input. But with the second gen elite controller, it...
  3. Elite controller series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller series 2: Hi, last week I purchased an Elite Series 2 controller and one of the rear paddles is very temperamental. Sometimes it registers the button press, but most of the time it doesn’t. It also sounds...
  4. How do I register my Xbox elite controller series 1 for repair if I do not own an Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I register my Xbox elite controller series 1 for repair if I do not own an Xbox?: The only way i know to register the device for repair is to register an xbox. Help please. 8fa32707-77e5-40e5-a625-2375a1a0a526
  5. Loose Thumbsticks on 4 Elite Series 2 controllers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Loose Thumbsticks on 4 Elite Series 2 controllers!!!!!!!!!!!!!: Anybody having problems getting those people at xbox?? ive had one shipped to them two weeks ago and still no answers as to why I hav'nt got it back after $$ for expedited shipping. I was foolish...
  6. Xbox Elite series 2 controller Bluetooth findings

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite series 2 controller Bluetooth findings: So yesterday i did some looking into the issues that the new elite series 2 controllers have been experiencing, regarding bluetooth and windows 10. I am here to discuss what i found through some...
  7. Xbox One Elite Controller Series 2 Issues!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller Series 2 Issues!: I have returned the xbox one elite controller series 2 three times due to drifting sticks. Ironically enough, this was the reason i was upgrading from the first elite controller. What is being...
  8. Elite controller series 2.

in XboX Insiders
    Elite controller series 2.: Is the elite controller 2 the same size as a regular xbox one controller? I bought the MOGA gaming clip and I'm wondering if it will fit? submitted by /u/ApexSniperWolf2 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - 4 defective units

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - 4 defective units: Hey there, So I've purchased 4 Elite Controller Series 2, each of them have had a defect. First: Controller would not accept the 'Update' via Xbox One. [RETURNED] Second: When holding the...
  10. Ridiculous! 3 Defective Elite Series 2 Controllers in Less Than a Week!! Anyone Else Having...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ridiculous! 3 Defective Elite Series 2 Controllers in Less Than a Week!! Anyone Else Having...: Got my 3rd Elite Series 2 Controller yesterday from Best Buy in less than a week. I have spent nearly what the controller is worth driving 45 minutes to and back from Best Buy exchanging them....