Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller

Discus and support Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have just bought this and I am missing four swappable paddles. Looking at videos of the box being opened sometimes they are there sometimes not. The... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bluehills, May 28, 2022.

1. Bluehills
    Bluehills Guest

I have just bought this and I am missing four swappable paddles. Looking at videos of the box being opened sometimes they are there sometimes not. The official Xcom page shows them in place in the swappable buttons area. Any ideas would be most helpful.

:)

Bluehills, May 28, 2022
  2. MaskedMenace136 Win User

Lack of Controller care and innovation

Sorry to hear you are unsatisfied with the current Xbox controllers, however, the question forum is the incorrect place to post your feedback. Unless you are asking about current Xbox controller advancements in-which case that would be the Xbox Elite Controller
    Series 1 and Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. The Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 being the newest on the market and being awarded,
    "Best of E3 2019 - Hardware/Peripheral" - Game Critics Awards.

For more information about these new Xbox controllers please visit the below links.

Xbox Elite Controller Series 1

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Elite 2 Controller Mapping Letdown

Hi PsycoPyro88,

Thanks for the reply. The Elite controller series 2 has various methods of mapping the buttons and paddles as compared to the series 1. If you haven't done so already, I recommend taking a look at the following support articles that
    can assist you in determining how to set up the different functions, including how to use Shift with the controller to give you alternate inputs:

Get to know your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Use the Xbox Accessories app to customize your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2  

Use Shift with your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Adjust the thumbsticks on your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Charge your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

If you'd like to contribute some ideas on how to make improvements to or about other ideas for the community, you may do so at the Xbox Idea Hub which is on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

I hope that this information helps you out!
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller issue, anyone else having this problem?

5. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Elite controller

Hi!

I don't think the elite control accessories are compatible with those in the series 2
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox one elite 2 controller

Hello Kingmemphis637,

Thank you for your post. You can find the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 from available retailers on the following page:

Xbox Elite Controller - Retailers

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller - Similar Threads - Elite Series Controller

2. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller on Windows works over USB but not over Bluetooth after...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller on Windows works over USB but not over Bluetooth after...: I've just bought new Elite 2 controller and connected it to Windows 10. At first I've got an issue that both the button <xbox> and (A) would open Xbox Game Bar. So when jumping in game with (A),...
  3. Finding Elite Series 2 controller on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Finding Elite Series 2 controller on Series X: Hi Xbox Family, I am having trouble trying to locate my Xbox elite series 2 controller with my Xbox series X device. From my understanding, there was a way to search for it on the Xbox one using...
  4. Rattling sound inside Xbox elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Rattling sound inside Xbox elite series 2 controller: I was playing with my Xbox elite series 2 controller it started to vibrate a lot because of a game I was playing and then something started to rattle inside of it. I still have warranty for it,...
  5. My elite controller series 2 can't be registered, it says the device serial can't be found....

in XBoX on Consoles
    My elite controller series 2 can't be registered, it says the device serial can't be found....: My elite controller series 2 can't be registered, it says the device serial can't be found. Anyone know why? fa4dfade-3f5a-46e4-bb0f-0070cc5cb198
  6. Use headphones through 3.5mm jack with Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller and Win 10 PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Use headphones through 3.5mm jack with Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller and Win 10 PC: Connected my Elite Series 2 controller - Have updated it through the accessories app, fiddled with the settings - works with games for input and sound with USB connected. However cannot get sound...
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller needs back buttons separate mappable.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller needs back buttons separate mappable.: Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller needs back buttons separate mappable. Instead of them being linked to another button already on the controller like X Y A B it should be more unique especially when...
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Mapping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Mapping: Can I seriously not remap the paddles on my Elite series 2 controller to keyboard inputs? what kind of quackery is this? 8949034b-eba3-457d-b63c-afc28d8d2622
  9. How to reset elite series 2 controller firmware

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to reset elite series 2 controller firmware: I got a console notification that updated my controller firmware, but since its updated the controller is laggy and unresponsive. I have tried using the Xbox assist menus to force the firmware to...
  10. Xbox elite controller series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller series 2: Ciao a tutti! Ho un xbox elite controller 2, tempo fa la batteria integrata ha avuto problemi (non si accendeva più e ronzava), ed essendo fuori garanzia, l'ho rimossa e ho continuato ad usare...