XBOX Elite series 2 Disconnecting from PC bluetooth upon vibrating ingame (Only when...

Discus and support XBOX Elite series 2 Disconnecting from PC bluetooth upon vibrating ingame (Only when... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Same as this post from 2 years ago. Problem is still present.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ignatirabo, Jan 13, 2022.

1. ignatirabo
    ignatirabo Guest

XBOX Elite series 2 Disconnecting from PC bluetooth upon vibrating ingame (Only when...

ignatirabo, Jan 13, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

XBOX Elite series 2 Disconnecting from PC bluetooth upon vibrating ingame (Only when bluetooth connected)

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I'll suggest you report this as a feedback to the Xbox insiders subreddit. If this gets enough up votes, it will be considered as something people want and a change will be more likely in the works.

You can leave the feedback here feedback.xbox.com
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox elite series 2, problems with bluetooth on PC

Hi Karol,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

We are aware that the Elite Series 2 controller is having issues connecting via Bluetooth on the PC when other Bluetooth devices are connected at the same time and the issue is actively being investigated.

To assist with the effort of investigating this issue, please also contact Xbox Customer Support and make a case with them to report this issue:

1. Contact us here
    2. Select Xbox One
    3. Select See other options
    4. Select Payment & billing under Account management
    5. Select show contact options and go to step 4
    6. Select "Request a call from Support" if available within hours of operation or there should be a number for you to call and hours of operation for your region

We thank you for the patience while the Xbox team works on a solution to the Elite Series 2 disconnecting via Bluetooth on the PC when other Bluetooth devices are also connected.
  4. VelvetUnicorn Win User

XBox Elite Series 2 unplugged from PC using USB won't auto connect to Bluetooth

I have a few Elite Series 2 controllers and they all fail to reconnect to my PC via Bluetooth after disconnecting from the USB cable. Are you saying that having to remove the device and add it in again via Bluetooth is normal/the way the controller was
    designed?! Where might I find info on this? I would like to get it figured out. Thanks.
  5. Panda-in-yale Win User

Elite Controller 2 Bluetooth issues

My elite 2 when connected to PC via bluetooth loses connection and I am also experiencing sudden frame rate drops which I do not see when playing it with wired or keyboard or mouse. I did not had any issues with Elite 1 which connected via a usb
    dongle. I updated the controller and the bluetooth feature is broken. Anyone got it to work on PC via bluetooth without any issues?
    exactly the same issue here, have no problem with using my xbox one s controller on PC, but lots of disconnections and frame rate drops with elite 2
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox Elite

Hello ErdemGünseli,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your Xbox Elite Series 2 controller is disconnecting constantly when using Bluetooth. We have a support article that provides

solutions for Bluetooth issues on Windows 10
    . Be sure to let us know the results
    ErdemGünseli!
Thema:

1. XBOX Elite series 2 Disconnecting from PC bluetooth upon vibrating ingame (Only when... - Similar Threads - Elite series Disconnecting

2. Elite Series 2 Disconnect issues.

in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 Disconnect issues.: So I saw a thread on this sub that was 3 years old and am shocked that in 2022 it could still be an issue. I have an Elite Series 2 connected to a Series S and randomly (usually in the middle of a...
  3. Xbox elite controller series 2 constantly disconnects

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller series 2 constantly disconnects: After not playing my Xbox for a while I fully updated my Xbox one after connecting to my internet . Everything is all good and swell using my regular battery controller . The problem begins when...
  4. Xbox elite controller series 2 constantly disconnects

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox elite controller series 2 constantly disconnects: After not playing my Xbox for a while I fully updated my Xbox one after connecting to my internet . Everything is all good and swell using my regular battery controller *update this even happens...
  5. Xbox Elite Series 2 FPS drop and disconnect constantly over BT on Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Elite Series 2 FPS drop and disconnect constantly over BT on Windows 11: Running an elite V2 over BT to the most recent version of Win 11. I have connected the controller via USB and updated using the Xbox Accessories App. Every couple of minutes while playing a game I...
  6. Xbox Elite Series 2 Disconnects when Playing Games on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Disconnects when Playing Games on PC: My controller will stay connected indefinitely if its just sitting there, but as soon as I start playing a game it disconnects. I know this is a problem but I just wanted to post this in case...
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controllers disconnects when R Analog is hardly pressed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controllers disconnects when R Analog is hardly pressed: Dear All I just a bought a new XBOX Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller, which overall works fine on my XBOX Series X. But I noticed a very strange issue where the controller suddenly disconnects...
  8. New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 constantly disconnecting during games

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 constantly disconnecting during games: Recently bought an Elite controller series 2. While playing some games, most notably Tales of Arise, the controller randomly disconnects and FPS drops down to 1-3 frames at the same time. There...
  9. Xbox Elite Series 2 Bluetooth Disconnects Randomly

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Bluetooth Disconnects Randomly: Have anyone solved the issue where the Elite Series 2 controller disconnects randomly while playing a game? I bought the controller specifically to play on Windows wirelessly and I already sent in...
  10. Series 2 elite disconnecting

in XBoX on Windows
    Series 2 elite disconnecting: So hundreds of thousands keep reporting the same disconnecting issues for nearly 3yrs and of the hundreds of different forums I’ve read, there has been no resolution. The forums just keep getting...