Xbox Elite Series 2 Failing to connect to any device using all three methods?

Discus and support Xbox Elite Series 2 Failing to connect to any device using all three methods? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have a Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller that will not connect to any device using all three methods you can connect a controller. The USB cable that's... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SorryYoshiko, Jun 19, 2021.

1. SorryYoshiko
    SorryYoshiko Guest

I have a Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller that will not connect to any device using all three methods you can connect a controller. The USB cable that's included with controller (tested on another controller cable works) RF signal Xbox Console cannot connect or recognize that there's a controller trying to pair to it or by the USB dongle you can purchase to connect the controller to PC and lastly it wont connect using Bluetooth be it PC or even mobile. The only sign of there being some kind of connection is when using the included cable connected to a PC. It connects making ac connection then will quickly disconnect. Then its will connect and and the disconnect in a continues loop. Though it does this the center light that pulses indicating controller is charging does stay connected and will charge as should,

:)

SorryYoshiko, Jun 19, 2021
  2. ridhwaans Win User

Xbox one controller does not automatically connect to PC

no, havent connected to any other platform (dont have xbox console). The computer is the only device. Bought it for pc gaming. this elite series 2 doesnt require usb receiver. Maybe do something in device manager?
  3. G v zauBerBerg Win User

The new Xbox elite series 2 controller's battery can't be charged

Hi Ning Heming,

sorry to hear. Please check
    "Charge The Elite 2 Series"
    and if it fails send it back as soon as possible!!

Hope this helps and please keep us informed
  4. nuaxiam Win User

Can the xbox elite series 2 controller connect to ipad pro

Just popping in as I was also looking for an update.

I have the elite series 2 and an iPad Pro 2018 - can confirm that it does not pair. It seems as though apple still has the device whitelisted so we're waiting for an update to allow the Elite Series 2 to connect to iOS.
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Elite 2

Hi Nex6bot,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this question. As the Ambassadors have previously stated, the USB-C cord that comes with the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 can be used to charge the controller, as well as connect it to your PC or
    console so that you may use it in a wired capacity.

For further information concerning your Elite series 2 controller, I recommend the following support articles:

Get to know your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Charge your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Since the question has been answered and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forum (Do not repost the same question or
    thread as that would violate the Xbox Forum Guidelines).

Happy gaming!
  6. Frankyy2k9 Win User

Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 bluetooth problem!

Hi,

I try to connect my Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 via bluetooth on my Ipad Pro 11 inch 2018, but it can't make connection or won't be recognized. The series 2 controller supports bluetooth. I can make connection with the other older version Xbox
    One S wireless controller immediately.

I'd make a phone call with Apple support and they said that maybe the problem could be that the Xbox Elite controller series 2 won't be supported and isn't compatible with Ipad.

I want to know guys if you had the same problem and I want to ask if there will be an update in the future to solve this problem?
    At the moment the series 2 elite controller is not compatible with Iphones/Ipads. At the moment the only device that the series 2 controller is available on IOS side is the Mac and even that it's janky. Series 2 controller works fine on Android at the moment.
    Sorry if this doesn't help you, I myself is waiting for the Bluetooth proprietary to be added to the IOS list
Thema:

1. Xbox Elite Series 2 Failing to connect to any device using all three methods? - Similar Threads - Elite Series Failing

2. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller not mapping

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller not mapping: I play on an Xbox One. I did an update to my Elite Series 2 controller and now the mapping is not working. I made a profile and saved it into slot 1 and it is not allowing me to select that. It...
  3. Xbox elite controller series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller series 2: My controllers bottom right paddle has recently stopped working every time I assign a button to hit the paddle doesn’t respond I’ve tried everything I don’t know what to do....
  4. XBOX elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX elite series 2 controller: my elite series 2 controller for some reason the RB bumper is not detecting some inputs unless I put my finger in a very specific spot. 9c998c4f-bdc6-4991-a236-9dd714c8b444
  5. Xbox Series Elite 2 Paddles Unresponsive

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series Elite 2 Paddles Unresponsive: I have owned an Elite Series 2 for a little less than a year now. I went to play today when I realized all of my paddles suddenly became unresponsive, both in game and on the xbox accessories app....
  6. Elite series 2 controller pairs to android phone just fine, launches games through cloud...

in XboX Insiders
    Elite series 2 controller pairs to android phone just fine, launches games through cloud...: It's connected via Bluetooth to my S21 ultra, and my phone is considering it a "physical keyboard" and it controls the menu in games just fine, but when I hit "B" it goes to my phone's app...
  7. Elite Series 2 designed to fail?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 designed to fail?: My wife bought me a series 2 for christmas last year (2019) and I really enjoyed it. After a few months one of the black pegs on the back fell off, after a few more the other one fell off. I...
  8. Xbox support is failing me (Elite Series 2 Controller Issues)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox support is failing me (Elite Series 2 Controller Issues): I have been trying to reach the support team for over a week now!! The chat feature does not work and I have not gotten a call back. I got my controller back from service and it worked okay for...
  9. Boton Lb y Rb fallan en Elite Series 2[Lb and Rb button fail in Elite Series 2]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Boton Lb y Rb fallan en Elite Series 2[Lb and Rb button fail in Elite Series 2]: Buenas tardes, tengo desde hace unos días un problema con mi control xbox elite series 2, los gatillos Lb y Rb no funcionan correctamente en todos los juegos, tengo que mantenerle muy fuerte para...
  10. New elite series 2 controller xbox button fails to work after5 tries but then wakes up, now...

in XBoX on Consoles
    New elite series 2 controller xbox button fails to work after5 tries but then wakes up, now...: So why does new hardware tested millions of times just fails on buttons, ? 5f9ef4e1-d984-411b-899e-650518dcec9b