Xbox elite series 2 issue

Discus and support Xbox elite series 2 issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi guys so i have an elite controller (series 2), and recently its been plagued with issues. The majority of buttons do not work, a, b, y, x, the main... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Toxic_gamer17, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Xbox elite series 2 issue

Hi guys so i have an elite controller (series 2), and recently its been plagued with issues. The majority of buttons do not work, a, b, y, x, the main X button the analogue sticks, the only buttins that work are the rb, lb, rt, lt. i want to send it off
    and get it repaired however a famoly member is extremely vulnerable and we are not leaving the house for non essential purposes. Do you think xbox will be able to do anything about this as the UPS location is at an inconvienient place anyway. Thanks!

:)

Toxic_gamer17, Nov 22, 2020
  2. XA DRBATTLE Win User

Best xbox one controller?

i have the standard issue for xbox one x an elite series 1 and an elite series 2 and i can honestly say the elite series are worth the money
  3. NoFreeNameAvailable Win User

So are they going to fix those elite 2 controllers or not?

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-elite-controller-series-2-buyers-report-widespread-issues
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller issue, anyone else having this problem?

5. Shaneblack82 Win User

Elite 2 controller bumper double click issue...

Take a look at this:

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-elite-controller-series-2-buyers-report-widespread-issues
  6. Shaneblack82 Win User

Elite 2 controller bumper double click issue...

Take a look at this: https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-elite-controller-series-2-buyers-report-widespread-issues
Thema:

Xbox elite series 2 issue

1. Xbox elite series 2 issue - Similar Threads - elite series issue

2. Elite controller series 2 bumper issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller series 2 bumper issues: I brought an xbox elite series 2 controller in January by May I had to send it back for the joy stick to be repaired. We are now in November and the right bumper now doesn't work, it's noted this...
  3. Elite series 2 Never ending issue -_-

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 Never ending issue -_-: Right trigger no longer works properly and gets stuck when clicking it. it has resistance even when no trigger stops are activated. i need to do a advanced replacement for this as well. this is...
  4. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller trigger switch issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller trigger switch issue: Hi, I have been trying to get hold of someone at Microsoft to help me with warranty issue. bought a controller for £159.00 and the build quality on it is pretty shoddy. The switch on the back of...
  5. Xbox Elite Series 2 Bluetooth disconnect issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Bluetooth disconnect issue: Much like many other threads (this one in particular:...
  6. Xbox Elite series 2 controller bluetooth issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite series 2 controller bluetooth issues: Yes windows is up to date. Yes the controller firmware is up to date. Yes the bluetooth drivers are up to date. Controller worked great for a couple weeks, now barely pairs via bluetooth and...
  7. Xbox series X connecting to xbox elite controller 2 Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X connecting to xbox elite controller 2 Issues: Hi Guys I have strange thing happening with my Xbox series X. I have elite controller 2. Usually when i press the Xbox button in the middle of my controller it will automatically start up my...
  8. Elite Series 2 Controller recurring issues. Have returned the controller 5 times already,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller recurring issues. Have returned the controller 5 times already,...: Hello all, I am trying to reach someone at Microsoft regarding this issue. I have been trying to get in touch with someone using the support page all day, but I don't receive any option to talk...
  9. On my third Elite Series 2 controller, same issues, but also new issues.

in XBoX on Windows
    On my third Elite Series 2 controller, same issues, but also new issues.: I'm sorry, what exactly happened with these controllers? It seems Microsoft spent a lot of time making sure they feel great, but not very much time making sure they function great. So, I got one...
  10. Elite Series 2 Controller Left Stick Issues - Return Expectancy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller Left Stick Issues - Return Expectancy: As I know that I'm not the only person with this issue, the left stick is unresponsive, gets stuck, doesnt work, etc. My controller was still under warranty as I've only used it for a couple...