xbox elite series 2 problem

Discus and support xbox elite series 2 problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ive had my xbox elite series 2 controller for over a month now and just as of recently. all the buttons on the controller do not register except for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vicenteperez3, Jan 12, 2022.

1. xbox elite series 2 problem

ive had my xbox elite series 2 controller for over a month now and just as of recently. all the buttons on the controller do not register except for the thumbsticks, xbox power button, and rt and lt. ive tried reverting updates and checking to see if something was wrong with my button configurations and nothing. I have tried restarting xbox aswell. are there any solutions

:)

Vicenteperez3, Jan 12, 2022
  2. CCN_HsK Win User

Elite Series 2 starting to break at unprecedented rate

your elite series 2 need repair...

about elite series 2, I think this has more problem....

I have 2 elite series 2, my rubber knobs on the hair trigger locks came off too.

And My 'A' button is very bad..
  3. AdamKronus Win User

Anyone else regret buying the elite series 2?

I had no problem with the Elite Series 1 and I'm already getting ready to buy the Series 2!
  4. XA DRBATTLE Win User

Best xbox one controller?

i have the standard issue for xbox one x an elite series 1 and an elite series 2 and i can honestly say the elite series are worth the money
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Elite 2 Controller Mapping Letdown

Hi PsycoPyro88,

Thanks for the reply. The Elite controller series 2 has various methods of mapping the buttons and paddles as compared to the series 1. If you haven't done so already, I recommend taking a look at the following support articles that
    can assist you in determining how to set up the different functions, including how to use Shift with the controller to give you alternate inputs:

Get to know your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Use the Xbox Accessories app to customize your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2  

Use Shift with your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Adjust the thumbsticks on your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Charge your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

If you'd like to contribute some ideas on how to make improvements to or about other ideas for the community, you may do so at the Xbox Idea Hub which is on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

I hope that this information helps you out!
  6. Frankyy2k9 Win User

Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 bluetooth problem!

Hi,

I try to connect my Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 via bluetooth on my Ipad Pro 11 inch 2018, but it can't make connection or won't be recognized. The series 2 controller supports bluetooth. I can make connection with the other older version Xbox
    One S wireless controller immediately.

I'd make a phone call with Apple support and they said that maybe the problem could be that the Xbox Elite controller series 2 won't be supported and isn't compatible with Ipad.

I want to know guys if you had the same problem and I want to ask if there will be an update in the future to solve this problem?
    At the moment the series 2 elite controller is not compatible with Iphones/Ipads. At the moment the only device that the series 2 controller is available on IOS side is the Mac and even that it's janky. Series 2 controller works fine on Android at the moment.
    Sorry if this doesn't help you, I myself is waiting for the Bluetooth proprietary to be added to the IOS list
Thema:

xbox elite series 2 problem

1. xbox elite series 2 problem - Similar Threads - elite series problem

2. Xbox elite controller series 2 P1 paddle problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller series 2 P1 paddle problem: Hello, I've received my new elite controller series 2 and I like so far my only problem is the P1 paddle is not clicky like the rest but it's working fine. Tried to replace it with the opposite...
  3. Xbox Elite Series 2 Paddle Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Paddle Problems: I got an Elite 2 for Christmas and my bottom left paddle isn't working it's configured to a button and everything all the others work but not that specific button please help....
  4. XBox Controller Elite Series 2. A Button, gamebar and other problems.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Controller Elite Series 2. A Button, gamebar and other problems.: Yo! First of all, excuse my English. :) 2 weeks ago I bought an Elite 2 (One of the "new" with the green mark on the box). € 110, yay! Thanks, Microsoft store Netherlands. But I immediately run...
  5. Xbox Elite Series 2, firmware update problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Elite Series 2, firmware update problem: My Xbox Elite 2 firmware version is 4.7.1872.0 Problem on Android: LB - Takes me to Android Settings RB - Takes me to Android Search B - Takes me to the Switch App screen Problem on PC: A...
  6. XBOX Elite series 2 controller "xbox" and "A" botton problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX Elite series 2 controller "xbox" and "A" botton problem: Hey I got my XBOX Elite series 2 controller today and both "XBOX" and "A" bottons on the controller can open XBOX game bar only in bluetooth mode, connect via type c does not have that problem....
  7. Firmware problem of Xbox Elite Controller Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Firmware problem of Xbox Elite Controller Series 2: I'm having some problems using the controller on android. It seems that the controller needs to be updated. But I couldn't find the way to do that. As far as I googled, there're some people who...
  8. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Problems: My Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 has issues. The right thumb stick suffers from stick drift, the left trigger sticks when in the resting position and rest of the buttons seem to have...
  9. For those who have problems with the elite wireless controller series 2 not automatically...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For those who have problems with the elite wireless controller series 2 not automatically...: Problem: OK here is the problem for me and many people have (elite wireless controller series 2 not automatically reconnect with the last PC/Bluetooth device its paired too and we have to unpair...
  10. What can i do if my xbox elite series 2 controller has factory problems?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What can i do if my xbox elite series 2 controller has factory problems?: Where can i send it? would you change me the one i have for a new one? d671c312-5d8e-4419-b594-b4e4ab46357f