Xbox Elite Series 2 Spare Parts

Discus and support Xbox Elite Series 2 Spare Parts in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, is there a place I can order replacement parts for my controller? (Paddles, thumbsticks etc.) I need the 2 small paddles for the back, P1 and P3... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by James Steven Clark, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Xbox Elite Series 2 Spare Parts

Hello, is there a place I can order replacement parts for my controller? (Paddles, thumbsticks etc.) I need the 2 small paddles for the back, P1 and P3 I believe.

Thanks in advance,

James

:)

James Steven Clark, Nov 14, 2019
  2. Niko1664 Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 Spare Parts?

3. tez bomb Win User

I know from experience you can buy parts online . I had to replace my bumpers on the v1 elite. I got from Amazon.
  4. JosemberG N Win User

Olá,

acredito que vai ser possível sim, porém eles ainda não disponibilizaram a venda de peças de reposição. mais logo logo vamos encontrar facilmente essas peças.

estou que eu tenha contribuído para esclarecer suas duvidas amigo.

[Translation-Hello

I believe it will be possible yes, however they have not yet made available the sale of spare parts. soon we will easily find these pieces.

I'm the one who contributed to clarify your doubts, buddy.]
  5. choppyseize Win User

Hello

Use the serial number of the Xbox. You will see further options from there as far as warranty stuff goes. The Elite comes with extra thumb grips and paddles. Anything else involving self repair is not allowed and will void the warranty.
  6. McDaddyTree Win User

Currently there are no places to buy replacements but if you have a controller that's faulty I'd go back to the store and swap it for a new one. If you have the original Elite the paddles from it work on the Elite Series 2...the thumbsticks however do
    not. It'll probably be a little bit before 3rd parties start making accessories if they do at all. There weren't a lot for the original.
Thema:

1. Xbox Elite Series 2 Spare Parts - Similar Threads - Elite Series Spare

2. Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller: Do not waste your money on these cheap garbage controller. Spent $180 on it, within 4 months the left analog will mess up auto run/toggle run sometimes. Right bumper is broken on it which I'm...
  3. Right Bumper is broken on my second elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Right Bumper is broken on my second elite series 2 controller: My first elite controller had a problem where the right bumper didn't work. So I returned it to get it fixed and got my new one. The new one worked fine for a month the the right bumper seemed to...
  4. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller unresponsive buttons

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller unresponsive buttons: I just bought my first Elite controller yesterday, after doing a lot of research about other pro controllers, I concluded that the paddle placement on the Elite would be the best suited for my...
  5. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Thumbstick issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Thumbstick issue: So my Elite Controller thumbsticks are screwed. Drifting all over the place, and basically unusable. It's still in warranty (until the 9th this month), but here's where I run into the big issue: I...
  6. Xbox Elite Series 2 Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Problem: So, one of the back panels on my controller is very firm and i have to press it harder than the other panels for it to work in game, and I don’t know how to fix the panels. Does anyone know how to...
  7. [Recent Purchase] Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller having issues

in XBoX on Windows
    [Recent Purchase] Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller having issues: Okay, so I just bought this controller, and at first, I really liked it. However, as I played my games, the A button has not been registering all my actions. I don't know why this is but it is...
  8. Xbox Elite series 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite series 2 Controller: Hello, I was given an Xbox elite series 2 controller for Christmas 2019 and today the Left thumbstick click stopped working. I have the box it came in but my family member misplaced the receipt...
  9. Xbox controller Elite series 2 disconnecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller Elite series 2 disconnecting issues: Ever since last year I've been hearing people complaint about the random disconnects while playing. It has happened to me several times but it baffled me why the random disconnect. So when Doom...
  10. Xbox Elite Series 2 Spare Parts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Spare Parts?: Is there a way I can buy spare parts such as thumb sticks or paddles for the new series 2 Elite Controller? I did find a way through the service centre. However, once you get to where asks for...