Xbox elite series 2 thumb stick replacement

Discus and support Xbox elite series 2 thumb stick replacement in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need a specific part for my elite series 2 controller that is so hard to find. I need a a pair of magnetic original style thumb stick replacement. It... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ICEboy114, Mar 26, 2020 at 9:42 AM.

1. ICEboy114
    ICEboy114 Guest

I need a specific part for my elite series 2 controller that is so hard to find. I need a a pair of magnetic original style thumb stick replacement. It has to be like the Xbox 360 thumb sticks but it has to be magnetic and has to go onto the elite series
    2 controller. If some one is selling a pair of it or you know where to get the replacement, can you tell me or send me the link? Btw, I have checked Amazon and eBay and will constantly be checking.

:)

2. ttttubby Win User

If it is the series 2 you are likely still under warranty.
  3. Bandido1508 Win User

When you send the controller in for warranty they specifically tell you to send in any accessories or attachments only the controller as you will not get those back.
  4. Whitey Black Win User

claim warranty or buy it on eBay or amazon
  5. Bandido1508 Win User

You should be able to find them on amazon, you should have several choices
  6. Kalmarn Win User

You need to get it repaired officially by MS
Thema:

1. Xbox elite series 2 thumb stick replacement - Similar Threads - elite series thumb

2. Xbox elite controller series 1

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox elite controller series 1: Hello i have an xbox elite series 1 controller and for over a year it has not worked it is out of warranty by a long time. The problem is that it will not turn on i have tried different batts and...
  3. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller and Wireless Adapter for Windows (stopped working)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller and Wireless Adapter for Windows (stopped working): I have an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller and a Wireless Adapter for Windows. I am running Windows 10 on my PC. My Wireless Adapter for Windows stopped working today after I started my computer....
  4. Xbox one elite controller series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one elite controller series 2: I bought an elite series 2 controller from Amazon , i i cant return it cause the 30 day mark has past. it started to mess up right after it was over . the B button isn't responding correctly , the...
  5. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller with different colored paddles???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller with different colored paddles???: I just bought one of the Elite 2 controllers and one of the larger paddles is a different color than the rest. If that's not a normal thing for the Series 2 then it might drive me mad enough to...
  6. Elite Series 2 Controller In-game audio works but in-game chat doesn't? (Fortnite)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller In-game audio works but in-game chat doesn't? (Fortnite): So I have this issue and mainly pin pointed it to my Xbox One Elite Series 2 Controller, when I join an xbox party using my headset with the controller, I can hear them and they can hear me, same...
  7. Anyone else regret buying the elite series 2?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Anyone else regret buying the elite series 2?: My series to trigger stops don’t work have never worked the rubber covers for the trigger stop keeps falling off my left stick wanders forward all the time they refuse to warrantee its like a...
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Bumpers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Bumpers: Today I started playing games and I noticed that sometimes my right bumper would not click. Is there anyways to fix this? Like a replaceable part? 4e6feac1-38b6-4fbd-b342-93f9fec00bff
  9. Xbox Elite Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2: Hello What we can do with all the faulty Elite 2? It seems that a high number of them have big problems with the A button and sticking. My Elite Series 2 have this problems: 1. The A and Y...
  10. Stick deadzones on new xbox elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stick deadzones on new xbox elite series 2 controller: Hello, I bought a new xbox elite series 2 controller and I'm not sure if I have a defective one. I noticed a deadzone on the sticks, here it a youtube movie https://youtu.be/NeiNTtzHNhI On...