Xbox Elite Series 2 turns off while on Bluetooth (PC \ Windows 10)

Discus and support Xbox Elite Series 2 turns off while on Bluetooth (PC \ Windows 10) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I got an Xbox Elite Series 2 controllers maybe 1 or 2 weeks ago, and I love the controller, it's very nice. Problem is that it started happening that... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ignatirabo, Jan 12, 2022.

1. Xbox Elite Series 2 turns off while on Bluetooth (PC \ Windows 10)

I got an Xbox Elite Series 2 controllers maybe 1 or 2 weeks ago, and I love the controller, it's very nice.

Problem is that it started happening that while connected via Bluetooth, it can turn off unexpectedly.

I found this post in the Microsoft subreddit, and many people have the same problem, and they think this is related to the vibration: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-from-pc/7e5a964a-16cc-4e83-8dec-aa8c858b875c (I did notice that while playing Trackmania the vibration was weird, and then the controller started turning off)

Has this ever happened to you, and if it did, how did you fix it? Or is it that the controller is faulty? I just want my money's worth, being I payed around 150 euros for it.

I already reinstalled Bluetooth drivers, updated Windows 10 to the latest version, I have the latest firmware on the controller too, I checked that Steam wasn't using the controller (I removed the driver installed by Steam as well). I haven't noticed this problem while using it wired, but maybe it was just a coincidence (I am gonna try just using it wired in the next few days).

Thanks guys.

submitted by /u/ignatirabo
    [link] [comments]

/u/ignatirabo, Jan 12, 2022
  2. Ta5man186 Win User

Xboc controller

the elite controller series 2 has Bluetooth compatibility and is therefore compatible with windows 10 too. the first release of the elite controller was before xbox was integrated into windows 10, therefore there was no need at the time for Bluetooth.
  3. Shinonc Win User

Elite Controller 2 Bluetooth issues

Having similar Issues. My Elite series 2 controller works fine for about an hour or so, then will disconnect. Half the time it will auto reconnect after 2 or 3 seconds, the other half it will not reconnect at all and I have to manually turn off the controller
    and turn it back on for it to reconnect. Each time it does disconnect the frame rate of the game plummets for a few seconds. Then after some time passes, roughly an hour give or take, the issue will repeat for the entire gaming session.

My windows 10 is up to date as of this posting at build 1909 and my Elite series 2 controller is updated as well.

The support article for troubleshooting bluetooth issues on windows 10 does not help with the issue.

I have never connected the Elite series 2 controller to my Xbox One S, I bought it solely for PC gaming.

Forgot to mention, I am connecting via bluetooth. I do not have a wireless adapter nor do I want to connect using a usb cable.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Are Xbox Wireless Controller user remap profiles supported when connecting to Windows 10 PC via bluetooth? Works fine when USB

Hi

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to answer that.

Customizing user profiles on a Windows 10 PC is not supported via Bluetooth. Any Bluetooth capable Xbox One controllers will need to be plugged in via USB-C or through the Xbox Wireless Adapter if you want to customize and use custom profiles. The Xbox Accessories
    app will not detect your controller over Bluetooth connection.

Use the Xbox Accessories app to customize your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2  

Things to keep in mind:

• The Xbox Accessories app is only available on Xbox One and Windows 10.
    • To configure the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2, get the Windows 10 May 2019 Update (or later) and make sure your PC has the latest fixes.

See how to get updates
    • The Xbox Accessories app won’t detect your controller if you’re using Bluetooth to connect to your PC. Connect your controller using Xbox Wireless, or plug the included USB-C cable into the back of the Xbox Elite Wireless
      Controller Series 2 and plug the other end into your PC. For more info, see
      How to connect an Xbox One Wireless Controller to a Windows PC

I hope this helps!
  5. Shadowhaxor Win User

Xbox controller connection problems

Sadly, using the Xbox One controllers on PC via Bluetooth has been met with some issues. Bluetooth, while it works is spotty.

Have you tried to disable Bluetooth in Windows 10, and then turning it back on? I've had this issue in the past and once I've done this, I was able to use my controller again. Give that a try. Also, if I may recommend that you see about picking up the Windows
    10 Xbox One wireless adapter. I say this I use this instead of Bluetooth on my Windows 10 PCs. That way I can use my Xbox One Elite controller nad no encounter the Bluetooth issues that have been reported.
  6. s33r Win User

Xbox Elite Controller 2 will not connect VIA usb or Bluetooth to my pc

The original XBox Elite controller requires the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 so without that adapter it will not be recognized properly by Windows. The newer, Elite Series 2 can connect to a Windows 10 PC without the need of an adapter.
Thema:

Xbox Elite Series 2 turns off while on Bluetooth (PC \ Windows 10)

1. Xbox Elite Series 2 turns off while on Bluetooth (PC \ Windows 10) - Similar Threads - Elite Series turns

2. Xbox Elite series 2 controller doesnt connect to bluetooth once the controller turns off it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite series 2 controller doesnt connect to bluetooth once the controller turns off it...: Hello my contoller never connects to my Pc even i paired him to my pc. If i delete the profile of my controller out of bluetooth then i can re pair and it works - once i turn off the controller or...
  3. Controller Elite Series 2 Keeps Turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Elite Series 2 Keeps Turning off: I don't know if there is something I can do with it, but every time I connect the controller to the cable and I'm using it at the same time it just turns off again and again, it only happens when...
  4. Xbox Elite series 2 Controller turning on then back off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite series 2 Controller turning on then back off.: So i have had my series 2 controller for maybe a little over a year now and have had no issues until now, i turn it on then it blinks a few times, if my console is off it turns it on like it...
  5. Xbox elite series 2 little white lights keeps turning on and off on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox elite series 2 little white lights keeps turning on and off on pc: Hi ive been playing games on the elite series 2 controller recently [img] but the little white light has been turning on and off and then it disconnects can anyone help me?...
  6. Xbox Elite Series 2 won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 won't turn on: I dont know what had happened and I cannot find any forums on solving this issue. I held down the power button to turn off both my xbox and controller and when I go to use my controller it now...
  7. Elite series 2 controller will NOT turn on.. will NOT charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 controller will NOT turn on.. will NOT charge: ermmm.. im stumped to be honest.. used it last night no issues for 5 minutes while configuring new network settings.. turned it off attatched it back to the wired dock station it comes with.. been...
  8. When i turn on my elite series 2 controller it immediatly turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i turn on my elite series 2 controller it immediatly turns off: When i turn on my elite series 2 controller it immediatly turns off. This happens off charger, on charger, or connected to usb-c. Its been charging over 24 hours so the batter shouldnt be dead....
  9. Elite Series 2 Controller Turns off Randomly

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite Series 2 Controller Turns off Randomly: Hi, ive noticed that my controller turns off randomly when gaming on windows 10 i have warranty on device but i dont have receipt can you use serial numbers? Also what are the next steps because...
  10. my elite controller series 2 not turning on

in XBoX on Consoles
    my elite controller series 2 not turning on: i wake to my controller on the charger i went to go and turn on the controller and not powering up i plug in the usb c into the controller nothing at all is happening what do i do...