Xbox Elite Series 2 warranty.

Discus and support Xbox Elite Series 2 warranty. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I want to know how long is the warranty for a Xbox series 2 controller? I get the controller in USA but I live in Mexico in case i could apply... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JonathanYañez1, Aug 1, 2020 at 4:52 AM.

1. Xbox Elite Series 2 warranty.

Hello,

I want to know how long is the warranty for a Xbox series 2 controller? I get the controller in USA but I live in Mexico in case i could apply for a warraty can i take it here in Mexico or do I have to send it to USA?

Thanks

:)

JonathanYañez1, Aug 1, 2020 at 4:52 AM
    1 person likes this.
  2. Frankalore the Merci Win User

Best xbox one controller?

I would recommend an Elite series 2 WITH A WARRANTY. The series 2 is a nice controller to own but has a history of breaking down at the worst times. If you get an extended warranty it will make the purchase worth it.
  3. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Elite Series 2 Controller

4. RedCarGamer Win User

Xbox elite series 2 problems

The issues in the elite series 2 are really a lot, and like always some are affected others not. Many users reported that even getting a new one by using the warranty came with problems.

If you have an elite series 2 with issues I recommend you to send it for repair, while you have warranty available.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Warranty

Hello zachariah535,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning more information about the warranty for the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller. The Xbox Elite Series 2 controller has a warranty of 90 days. Users are able to purchase

an extended warranty for $20
    within the first 45 days of purchasing the controller. This extends the warranty time to three years. We hope this information helps
    zachariah535!
  6. Flymonkey102 Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 - Disconnects and Warranty incorrect

Did you buy a warranty? I have an elite series 2 and it had the standard 90 day warranty. Perhaps its a visual big on the website.
Thema:

Xbox Elite Series 2 warranty.

1. Xbox Elite Series 2 warranty. - Similar Threads - Elite Series warranty

2. Elite Series 2 Controller Issues after Warranty Expiration

in XBoX Accessibility
    Elite Series 2 Controller Issues after Warranty Expiration: Anyone else having issues with their controller!? What am I supposed to do with the following? Is there replacement parts? The little rubbers on the bottom trigger selection fell off and can't put...
  3. Can I get extended warranty for recently purchased Elite Controller Series 2 from Microsoft?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I get extended warranty for recently purchased Elite Controller Series 2 from Microsoft?: Hi, I recently purchased Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. I have purchased it from Amazon last week. I just registered it on the xbox.com and it shows I've got a 1 year warranty. I was wondering...
  4. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - Warranty: I bought an Elite 2 In December 2019 from Amazon.ca and by the standard accessories warranty, it gave me a 90 day warranty. However, there have been several sources that claim they had a much...
  5. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Warranty return

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Warranty return: I submitted a service request for my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller after the right shoulder button started playing up. I've sent the controller back to microsoft as instructed and the courier...
  6. Elite Series 2 Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Warranty: I bought an elite series 2 at launch and when I registered it it had a one year warranty that ended Novemeber 2020. Just a month after purchase the left stick started drifting. I was pretty upset...
  7. Where do I fulfill my Manufactures Warranty for my Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I fulfill my Manufactures Warranty for my Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller?: About two days ago my left joy stick started to drift. I'm within a year of my purchase date and should qualify for a Warranty claim. Where do I go to start the process?...
  8. Elite Series 2 Controller extended warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller extended warranty: I purchased the Microsoft Complete warranty when I bought my Elite Series 2 Controller. I am needing to get the controller replaced since the Right Button isn't working anymore. But when I start...
  9. Elite series 2 stick drift. No warranty. Why pay 200 dollars for something and its...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 stick drift. No warranty. Why pay 200 dollars for something and its...: well I liked the controller but ya know not covered under warranty anymore so I guess I'll just buy a scuf . Solid waste of money. [img] 95f5930f-18e5-4add-9289-c618220dffb2
  10. XBox Elite Series 2 Not Working right and now out of warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Elite Series 2 Not Working right and now out of warranty: So I pre-ordered my Elite Series 2 controller on Amazon when it was announced and got it last year in November. It's since has left thumbstick drift issues and unresponsive face buttons. Very...