Xbox Elite Series 2 won't turn on

Discus and support Xbox Elite Series 2 won't turn on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I dont know what had happened and I cannot find any forums on solving this issue. I held down the power button to turn off both my xbox and controller... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AaronWeeg, Feb 24, 2021.

1. AaronWeeg
    AaronWeeg Guest

I dont know what had happened and I cannot find any forums on solving this issue. I held down the power button to turn off both my xbox and controller and when I go to use my controller it now won't power on. I really love my series 2 controller and would love a resolution to fixing this..

:)

AaronWeeg, Feb 24, 2021
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox elite 1 issues with rubber

Hi darrenmonk,,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

We won't be able to provide proof that the grips won't peel off as that would be impossible since everyone grips their controller differently, but all we can say is that the series 2 Elite controller was improved with every previous feature in mind and that
    includes the rubberized grips, as they now wrap around all the way to the top of the controller.

There won't be any discounts for owning the original Elite controller.

You can read more about the new Elite controller from the following sites:

3. Frankyy2k9 Win User

Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 bluetooth problem!

Hi,

I try to connect my Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 via bluetooth on my Ipad Pro 11 inch 2018, but it can't make connection or won't be recognized. The series 2 controller supports bluetooth. I can make connection with the other older version Xbox
    One S wireless controller immediately.

I'd make a phone call with Apple support and they said that maybe the problem could be that the Xbox Elite controller series 2 won't be supported and isn't compatible with Ipad.

I want to know guys if you had the same problem and I want to ask if there will be an update in the future to solve this problem?
    At the moment the series 2 elite controller is not compatible with Iphones/Ipads. At the moment the only device that the series 2 controller is available on IOS side is the Mac and even that it's janky. Series 2 controller works fine on Android at the moment.
    Sorry if this doesn't help you, I myself is waiting for the Bluetooth proprietary to be added to the IOS list
  4. XA DRBATTLE Win User

Best xbox one controller?

i have the standard issue for xbox one x an elite series 1 and an elite series 2 and i can honestly say the elite series are worth the money
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Elite 2 Controller Mapping Letdown

Hi PsycoPyro88,

Thanks for the reply. The Elite controller series 2 has various methods of mapping the buttons and paddles as compared to the series 1. If you haven't done so already, I recommend taking a look at the following support articles that
    can assist you in determining how to set up the different functions, including how to use Shift with the controller to give you alternate inputs:

Get to know your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Use the Xbox Accessories app to customize your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2  

Use Shift with your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Adjust the thumbsticks on your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Charge your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

If you'd like to contribute some ideas on how to make improvements to or about other ideas for the community, you may do so at the Xbox Idea Hub which is on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

I hope that this information helps you out!
  6. MaskedMenace136 Win User

Lack of Controller care and innovation

Sorry to hear you are unsatisfied with the current Xbox controllers, however, the question forum is the incorrect place to post your feedback. Unless you are asking about current Xbox controller advancements in-which case that would be the Xbox Elite Controller
    Series 1 and Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. The Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 being the newest on the market and being awarded,
    "Best of E3 2019 - Hardware/Peripheral" - Game Critics Awards.

For more information about these new Xbox controllers please visit the below links.

Xbox Elite Controller Series 1

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2
Thema:

1. Xbox Elite Series 2 won't turn on - Similar Threads - Elite Series won't

2. Elite Series 2 Controller Replacement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elite Series 2 Controller Replacement: Since April I have been trying to have my Elite Series 2 Controller replaced. I paid the $100. However, I am on my 3rd "replacement" Controller and still have to send it back. It has been a slew...
  3. Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elite Series 2 Controller: I have and Elite series 2 and just built a PC with windows 11. I am having trouble connecting the controller WIRED i dont want it to be wireless. The controller just goes through a power cycle as...
  4. Elite Series 2 Controller on pc button mapping messed up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller on pc button mapping messed up: can you please help me? my controller button mapping is wrong and in the accessories app I've reset all profiles I think and when I press L bumper it shows I'm pushing up Dpad in test mode. that's...
  5. XBOX Elite Series 2 won't connect via bluetooth to PC after unplugging USB cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Elite Series 2 won't connect via bluetooth to PC after unplugging USB cable: Is there any way to fix this issue? The only way to configure the button mapping to fix the "A button also brings up game bar" issue is to plug it in, but if I unplug the controller, it can not...
  6. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller will only charge via USB won't connect. PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller will only charge via USB won't connect. PC: I use the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller on my PC via USB C cord. The controller has worked fine for its life so far. One day I turned my PC on and the controller wouldn't connect. The charging...
  7. Pro Elite Series 2 controller won't let use game chat.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pro Elite Series 2 controller won't let use game chat.: I can use my pro controller when in an Xbox Party, talk and hear fine. But when I try to use game chat I can't hear my team mates nor can they hear me. I see them talking and if I unplug my...
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 won't connect via BT to PC anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Series 2 won't connect via BT to PC anymore: Just purchased an Elite S2 and right out of the box it paired right away with the PC, I then tethered it via USB so I could do the firmware update and afterwards it will not connect via BT...
  9. XBox Elite Series 2 unplugged from PC using USB won't auto connect to Bluetooth

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Elite Series 2 unplugged from PC using USB won't auto connect to Bluetooth: Basically once I plug in my controller to charge and unplug it while it's on will cause the Xbox light to just flash. It never connects to my PC. I have to go into my bluetooth settings. Forget...
  10. My brand new Elite Series 2 Controller won't charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brand new Elite Series 2 Controller won't charge: When I try to connect my controller to either the supplied elite series 2 charging dock or by directly connecting the supplied charging cable to the controller the charging LED indicator lights up...