Xbox elite series 2

Discus and support Xbox elite series 2 in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi, I just want to know xbox elite series 2 can work in Android 9 (Bluetooth) ? 09b16e03-1365-4b95-82f9-b41e30254114 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by CosySquirrel346, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Xbox elite series 2

Hi, I just want to know xbox elite series 2 can work in Android 9 (Bluetooth) ?

:)

CosySquirrel346, Jan 23, 2020
  2. XA DRBATTLE Win User

Best xbox one controller?

i have the standard issue for xbox one x an elite series 1 and an elite series 2 and i can honestly say the elite series are worth the money
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Elite 2 Controller Mapping Letdown

Hi PsycoPyro88,

Thanks for the reply. The Elite controller series 2 has various methods of mapping the buttons and paddles as compared to the series 1. If you haven't done so already, I recommend taking a look at the following support articles that
    can assist you in determining how to set up the different functions, including how to use Shift with the controller to give you alternate inputs:

Get to know your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Use the Xbox Accessories app to customize your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2  

Use Shift with your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Adjust the thumbsticks on your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Charge your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

If you'd like to contribute some ideas on how to make improvements to or about other ideas for the community, you may do so at the Xbox Idea Hub which is on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

I hope that this information helps you out!
  4. MaskedMenace136 Win User

Lack of Controller care and innovation

Sorry to hear you are unsatisfied with the current Xbox controllers, however, the question forum is the incorrect place to post your feedback. Unless you are asking about current Xbox controller advancements in-which case that would be the Xbox Elite Controller
    Series 1 and Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. The Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 being the newest on the market and being awarded,
    "Best of E3 2019 - Hardware/Peripheral" - Game Critics Awards.

For more information about these new Xbox controllers please visit the below links.

Xbox Elite Controller Series 1

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2
  5. matthewiag Win User

What was the most exciting part about E3?

Cyberpunk, Elite Series 2 and Xbox Scarlett
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller issue, anyone else having this problem?

Thema:

Xbox elite series 2

1. Xbox elite series 2 - Similar Threads - elite series

2. xbox elite wireless controller series 2 left thumbstick problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox elite wireless controller series 2 left thumbstick problem.: I have a problem with the left thumstick click on my xbox elite wireless controller series 2. I cannot hear the click anymore and when I try to run ingame, my character will suddenly stop running....
  3. Xbox elite series 2 controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller.: I have sent an xbox one elite series 2 controller back to there xbox repair location and I am upset because they didnt fix any of the issues I had with the elite series 2 that they still didnt fix...
  4. xbox elite series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox elite series 2: I bought elite s2 start nov 2019 and it was faulty out of the box, I send back under warrenty to be replaced. I bought another elite s2 while I waited and that one was faulty out of the box. I...
  5. Allow us to assign multiple buttons or sequence of presses to a button on Elite Series 2

in XboX Insiders
    Allow us to assign multiple buttons or sequence of presses to a button on Elite Series 2: Hi, i just recently bought an elite series 2 to be my primary PC gaming controllers (i do not own an xbox). The controller is fantastic, however, coming from a PC background it never occurred to...
  6. Elite Controller Series 2 game chat mic not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 2 game chat mic not working: Hi there When I use game chat, I can hear them but they can't hear me. It's fine in Xbox Party cut, just game chat is the problem When I use a regular controller, everything is fine. The...
  7. Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller: my question is with the new batch of new controllers that are being dispersed to the retailers, have they fixed the issue with left stick stop working properly and buttons getting stuck I...
  8. Elite Series 2 D-pad won’t stop scrolling up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 D-pad won’t stop scrolling up: Recently i bought the elite series 2. It has been about three weeks that I’ve had it and today the d-pad is suddenly having a bug. My remote works fine everywhere else but as soon as i press UP on...
  9. Bluetooth on Elite Series 2 ABSOLUTELY SUCKS!!! NEED HELP, NEED A FIX, NEED...SOMETHING

in XBoX on Windows
    Bluetooth on Elite Series 2 ABSOLUTELY SUCKS!!! NEED HELP, NEED A FIX, NEED...SOMETHING: To whom it may concern, From: A VERY Disgruntled Gamer I bought the Elite Series 2 Controller SPECIFICALLY for the purpose of using it on my PC wirelessly. This is why I purchased it. The elite...
  10. Xbox elite controller series 1

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox elite controller series 1: Hello i have an xbox elite series 1 controller and for over a year it has not worked it is out of warranty by a long time. The problem is that it will not turn on i have tried different batts and...