xbox elite series 2

Discus and support xbox elite series 2 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; my left stick keeps drifting up when playing a game ad37ed6f-abe4-4377-9004-2bab73b977c1 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LeeSmith1987, Apr 17, 2020.

1. LeeSmith1987
    LeeSmith1987 Guest

xbox elite series 2

my left stick keeps drifting up when playing a game

:)

LeeSmith1987, Apr 17, 2020
  2. XA DRBATTLE Win User

Best xbox one controller?

i have the standard issue for xbox one x an elite series 1 and an elite series 2 and i can honestly say the elite series are worth the money
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Elite 2 Controller Mapping Letdown

Hi PsycoPyro88,

Thanks for the reply. The Elite controller series 2 has various methods of mapping the buttons and paddles as compared to the series 1. If you haven't done so already, I recommend taking a look at the following support articles that
    can assist you in determining how to set up the different functions, including how to use Shift with the controller to give you alternate inputs:

Get to know your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Use the Xbox Accessories app to customize your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2  

Use Shift with your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Adjust the thumbsticks on your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Charge your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

If you'd like to contribute some ideas on how to make improvements to or about other ideas for the community, you may do so at the Xbox Idea Hub which is on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

I hope that this information helps you out!
  4. MaskedMenace136 Win User

Lack of Controller care and innovation

Sorry to hear you are unsatisfied with the current Xbox controllers, however, the question forum is the incorrect place to post your feedback. Unless you are asking about current Xbox controller advancements in-which case that would be the Xbox Elite Controller
    Series 1 and Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. The Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 being the newest on the market and being awarded,
    "Best of E3 2019 - Hardware/Peripheral" - Game Critics Awards.

For more information about these new Xbox controllers please visit the below links.

Xbox Elite Controller Series 1

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2
  5. matthewiag Win User

What was the most exciting part about E3?

Cyberpunk, Elite Series 2 and Xbox Scarlett
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller issue, anyone else having this problem?

Thema:

xbox elite series 2

1. xbox elite series 2 - Similar Threads - elite series

2. Sortie jack manette élite série 2[Transaltion-Exit jack controller elite series 2]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sortie jack manette élite série 2[Transaltion-Exit jack controller elite series 2]: Bonjour, mon casque ne fonctionne plus via la sortie jack de cette manette mais il fonctionne sur une autre manette. Puis je avoir un retour car encore sous garantie? Cdt, [Translation-Hello...
  3. Elite series 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 1: Hi, I have an elite series 1 controller that was sent to me recently as a replacement, however, It has had drift issues and other issues with controls from the start. So I have tried to enter my...
  4. Fix For Elite Series 2 "A" Button Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fix For Elite Series 2 "A" Button Issue: I just bought the Xbox Controller Elite Series 2 today after saving up money for it for 3 months and I noticed something while playing GTA Online. When I am running my character would sometimes...
  5. Xbox elite controller series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller series 2: An welche Adresse soll ich meinen controller zur Reparatur schicken 33026792-9c20-4594-add1-8e5e3c7dc99e
  6. Xbox elite series 1 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 1 controller: Ever since I got this controller, the left stick, even though I'm not touching it scrolls up on it's own. Is there an update to fix this or do I have to send it in for repairs?...
  7. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 replacement info

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 replacement info: Hi everyone! I've just required a replacement order for my Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 and I wanted to know what do I have to put inside the box. In the mail they sent to me it's said that I...
  8. Elite Series 2 controller parts

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Elite Series 2 controller parts: Hi, I want to buy controller parts for my elite elite series 2 controller, but i can't choose a payment method at the end of the order. Anyone got tips to solve this problem? Greetings...
  9. XBox Elite Series 2 Not Working right and now out of warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Elite Series 2 Not Working right and now out of warranty: So I pre-ordered my Elite Series 2 controller on Amazon when it was announced and got it last year in November. It's since has left thumbstick drift issues and unresponsive face buttons. Very...
  10. Xbox elite controller series 2 -- ON PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox elite controller series 2 -- ON PC: I want to start by stating that this will be the last Xbox product I purchase. This controller feels great, that being said. Xbox support is awful. The first day I bought it, it took me hours to...