Xbox Elite Warrenty

Discus and support Xbox Elite Warrenty in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox elite 2 has had p3 problems out of the box, LS started drifting a couple of weeks later, I’ve tried to fix it by opening it and but gave up... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tafadzwamtize, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Xbox Elite Warrenty

My xbox elite 2 has had p3 problems out of the box, LS started drifting a couple of weeks later, I’ve tried to fix it by opening it and but gave up after scratching it and worrying it will be broken. Will warrenty cover it?

:)

Tafadzwamtize, Oct 26, 2020
  2. xTeggyGoneMadx Win User

Xbox Controller Replacement not working

Did you try updating the firmware on ur controller? I had this happen to two of my xbox elite controllers aswell one of them was a wolferine elite, it wont update firmware on xbox, or pc. They were wired, and it was the wire inpluck that was broken. Hope
    you figure it out, before warrenty runs out
  3. BRONST0N Win User

Xbox 360 won't recognize an ethernet cable pugged in. Update glitch?

Well, from the looks of things I suppose that It's my Port. Augh. haha. ok.

Um. My xbox is an old xbox. it's the first generation of 'elite' consoles. I bought it off ebay. Its way past it's warrenty. if it's too old. ...what then? :-(
  4. TSABOMBDOG1 Win User

Repairs for my elite controller out of warranty

THANKS

Do you know how to fix left cushion...its also coming out of seems

Thats another issue we r having

Superglue perhaps

Cant affORD to buy new controller

Im on my federal pension. F.E.R.S.

I will say when new xbox comes out..no point n buyn a elite since it has issues..and no long term warrenty

I wonder if we can pull implied warrenty..that would over rule thier 90 day warrenty..siting implied that its the best and tough.

Uuuummmmmm

As per us laws
  5. Mizz Clark 304 Win User

Elite Control Pad

contact Xbox support tell them when you bought it and explain what's going on I know that elite have for the most part a year warrenty you may have to pay shipping but they will repair or send you a new one. if you escalate it.
  6. ultimate lew1s Win User

Xbox elite controller series 2 buttons

Talk to xbox theres a 1 year warrenty and they may replace it for you depending if it falls under the warrenty or not
Thema:

Xbox Elite Warrenty

1. Xbox Elite Warrenty - Similar Threads - Elite Warrenty

2. Xbox Elite Controller 2 Warranty Extension and Faulty Button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller 2 Warranty Extension and Faulty Button: Purchased an elite controller 2 in April of this year. I am having a mechanical issue with the right bumper not working. I have been trafficked in circles on the website all day. Bothing goes...
  3. Elite Controller series 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller series 1: My controller it self works great but the rubber grips have completely come off. Is it still possible to get the grips repaired. The controller is great, I don't want to lose it over some worn...
  4. Elite Controller Replacement/Request

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Replacement/Request: I had talked with some of the Xbox ambassadors about replacing my elite controller and they gave me a run down on what to do. I did everything and requested for a new elite controller and got an...
  5. Xbox Elite v2 Controller Issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Elite v2 Controller Issues.: Ok, where to start? First I'll say that I've gone through a few Xbox Elite v2 controllers already, I think I'm on my 5th one at the moment. I've been using my original Elite controller and both...
  6. Elite 2 controller repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 controller repair: my controller has had bumper issues a few months after my parents got it for me for Christmas 2020 and i doubt i am alone in this by what i have read, i like the controller it is a nice piece of...
  7. Elite Series 2 Controller Warrenty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller Warrenty: Good Day, In may of 2020 I purchased an Elite Series 2 from Amazon (new, never owned before). It worked up until a week before the 90 warranty was up in August. I kept it in perfect condition....
  8. warrenty for xbox elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    warrenty for xbox elite series 2 controller: warrenty for xbox elite series 2 controller 315692de-43d6-444e-8863-7aefe9e2ca18
  9. i need to find my warrenty for my xbox elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    i need to find my warrenty for my xbox elite series 2 controller: hi im looking for my warrenty but cant find it thee reason being is my serises 2 controller is broken the right bumper is none resposive the right and left joystick are broken move on there own...
  10. Xbox One Elite controller out of warrenty repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite controller out of warrenty repair: I have a friend who has the elite controller with the problem that the pads in the back pealed off and analog stick drift and he got an out of warrenty repair from Microsoft due to how many xbox...