Xbox elite white controller

Discus and support Xbox elite white controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased my elite controller almost 3 years ago, and it has been one of the better purchases i have made in terms of improving my gaming. With that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NDCAT, Jan 31, 2021.

1. NDCAT
    NDCAT Guest

I purchased my elite controller almost 3 years ago, and it has been one of the better purchases i have made in terms of improving my gaming. With that being said the controller finally has turned itself into a brick. I have updated it, tried to factory reset it, and completely unpaired it from my console entirely. Alas, the controller only has 2 working features it turns on/off and pairs to the console, that’s it. After searching forums and watching videos on youtube of possible fixes, nothing has fixed my controller. At this point i have 2 options buy a new one, or receive advice from microsoft. While I’d be happy to get my hands on one of the new ones, before I do so I would really like to see if microsoft or the community has any advice on what the problen could be.

:)

NDCAT, Jan 31, 2021
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Elite pro controller

3. XBF George L Win User

White Elite Controller revisions????

4. OK Fowl Win User

Elite pro controller

5. TRAGICTACTICS Win User

Controller won’t charge

Controller is not that old. Bought it back whenever the white elite controllers released. And yeah the charge kit works on other controllers but wont work on the white elite one
  6. BarqCider Win User

Elite controller is how much!?!?!

so an elite $150 version controller is coming out, eh???

*still awaits for a regular white controller to match his white xbox 1*
Thema:

1. Xbox elite white controller - Similar Threads - elite white controller

2. White Elite Controller v2, anyone? :)

in XboX Insiders
    White Elite Controller v2, anyone? :): As per the title, I was wondering if and when a white version of the Xbox Elite Controller v2 will drop. It would be nice for anyone sporting a white Xbox or even a whole white freaking room setup...
  3. Elite controller series 1 white

in XBoX Accessibility
    Elite controller series 1 white: My left stick down does not work at all and when i click on devices and put the serieal number it says that its wrong when its not and i dont know where to go to fix my controller...
  4. Xbox Elite Controller White Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller White Issue: Hello there. I have had an Xbox Elite controller for around 18 months now, the rubber grips have pretty much peeled off. Obviously not comfortable to grip the controller. The shop I bought it from...
  5. Xbox White Elite Controller - Series 1 got a broken replacement TWICE.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox White Elite Controller - Series 1 got a broken replacement TWICE.: Hello everyone - bit of a frustrated customer today. I've been having an ongoing issue with Microsoft/Xbox with replacing my elite controller. Used my warranty to get a replacement for my...
  6. xbox white elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox white elite controller: I purchased an elite controller within the last year and have experienced analog drift. Besides this fact I have enjoyed the controller. I plan to buy the series 2 controller but I still am not...
  7. Xbox one White Elite Controller Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one White Elite Controller Issue: I am having some minor issues with my new elite controller. I recently bought the white edition xbox one x and the new official white elite controller. I have connected it to the xbox one x and...
  8. New white xbox elite controller

in XBoX on Windows
    New white xbox elite controller: Heard there was a new xbox one elite controller that's in white coming in a week or so, I personally use an xbox one controller for pc gaming wirelessly since it has bluetooth. Wondering if the...
  9. Xbox one white Elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one white Elite controller: This is more of a update than a question. I just bought the new white Elite controller and I'm sad to say that they have made it cheap it no longer has the rubber coating on the controller body...
  10. White Elite Controller revisions????

in XBoX on Consoles
    White Elite Controller revisions????: I was thinking about preordering the white elite controller but was wondering if there were any revisions to the bumpers. my last one the LB broke off in 4 months and was out of warranty and im...