Xbox Elite Wieless Controller V2

Discus and support Xbox Elite Wieless Controller V2 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi recently purchase an Elite V 2 controller however is have noticed the hand grips are moving apart slightly ? This happened on my original elite... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AnnonamousNo one, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Xbox Elite Wieless Controller V2

Hi recently purchase an Elite V 2 controller however is have noticed the hand grips are moving apart slightly ? This happened on my original elite controller and looks to be happening on this . Ive only had this for around 2 weeks . ANYONE
    ELSE HAD THIS PROBLEM ?

:)

AnnonamousNo one, Jun 30, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Loot Wizard Win User

I would contact Microsoft support if you haven’t dropped it or anything. Should be an easy replacement with Warranty. If you got it through and outside retailer, you can always go back and try to get a replacement through them as well.

Goodluck!
  3. XA-WingingFlyer75 Win User

Hi! Thanks for reaching us here in the forums.

Same thing happened to me with the Gears 4 Limited Edition Controller, you can contact support HERE to ask fo a repair.

Hope this helps, have a nice day!

=FULFILL YOUR WISHES, POWER YOUR DREAMS=
  4. BlastingAxis Win User

Birthday gaming!

elite controller v2 I have v1 but I want the v2
  5. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Question about controller

Weight, options / customizations, and obviously price.

More info on the Elite: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/controllers/elite-wireless-controller

And the Elite V2: https://www.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/accessories/controllers/elite-wireless-controller-series-2
  6. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

New Xbox Elite 2 Controller (Windows 10)

The white Elite controller is not an Elite V2, just a minor revision with new color.
Thema:

1. Xbox Elite Wieless Controller V2 - Similar Threads - Elite Wieless Controller

2. Xbox One Elite 2 Wireless Controller Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite 2 Wireless Controller Repair: I sent my controller back to Microsoft but just now noticed an issue with the reasoning for repair. I accidentally selected that the bumpers/triggers were the issue when it was actually the Left...
  3. Elite Series 2 trigger stops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elite Series 2 trigger stops: Is there a way to make the trigger stops perform like the series one performed? Which is limiting the amount of button pressed, instead of limiting the amount of distance to compress fully? What...
  4. Xbox Elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite controller: Well, after getting a new Elite controller from Microsoft roughly 9 months ago I can sadly announce that my current one is damaged too now. Luckily its not Stickdrift this time, now it's one of...
  5. Elite Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Repair: My right bumber doesnt respond most of the time and i literally just bought it 95419832-6b10-4bdf-a042-bb38b5e34d47
  6. Xbox One Elite Controller Series 2 - Unresponsive RB button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller Series 2 - Unresponsive RB button: I got an Series 2 Elite Controller for Christmas in 2019 and just a few months ago (around March) the RB button started to become progressively unresponsive until today where it barely works at...
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 bought from gamestop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 bought from gamestop: I bought and xbox elite series 2 from gamestop and now the sensor in the left stick for up is damaged and doesnt fully register, can I send it in for repair? 95eb8ba8-e2cd-4486-a5a6-861cab5936c9
  8. Just need to vent about my Xbox Elite wireless controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just need to vent about my Xbox Elite wireless controller: So I bought my Elite controller July of 2019. The rubberized grip on the back started peeling off, left analog stick is drifting w/ out me touching it and the 'A' button is stuck. I called support...
  9. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller hair trigger causing issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller hair trigger causing issues: I just got a new controller today. When I place the hair trigger in the third position, the farthest one down, it causes the left thumb stick to to go back up when I move it down. Additionally,...
  10. Elite dangerous loading on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elite dangerous loading on xbox one: Anyone else had trouble loading the game on xbox one. Seems to get stuck on the loading screen. I have tried restarting and doing a hard reset but no luck... b2ad88a1-7d14-4660-b8b7-cf8861d70f35