xbox elite wireless controller series 2 Android issue

Discus and support xbox elite wireless controller series 2 Android issue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi. I just Bought xbox elite wireless controller series 2 for my nephew to play Call of Duty Mobile. I've connected to his Samsung s7 Plus Tablet and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by Berzerkerro666, Nov 5, 2021.

1. Berzerkerro666
    Berzerkerro666 New Member

Hi. I just Bought xbox elite wireless controller series 2 for my nephew to play Call of Duty Mobile. I've connected to his Samsung s7 Plus Tablet and everything seemed fine, but after starting playing some of the buttons are double assigned for example B is crouch but also minimize game, RB is throw granade and last used apps. it looks like game does'nt override android shortcuts. i tried different phones and it's always the same

Berzerkerro666, Nov 5, 2021
  2. Dwyt
    Dwyt New Member
    Hello sir. I'm also having the same problem but I read somewhere that it will resolve that issue if you able to update it's firmware.

what is your Elite 2 firmware version?
    mine is 4.7.1872.0

I tried to update mine in Xbox Accessories App in PC but i dont see "firmware update" button or in any sort. i installed Xbox Accessories App on windows 10 (Laptop) and Windows 11 (Desktop PC), both no 'update firmware" button. Try your PC, maybe you might have.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2021
  3. Berzerkerro666
    Berzerkerro666 New Member
    Hey. same situation here. no update. as far i know i think it's newest android update. there is post on samsung that states afteer an update guy started having the same problem

Berzerkerro666, Nov 18, 2021
  4. Dwyt
    Dwyt New Member

Only way to update Elite Series 2 for now using Xbox console. I able to update mine by using my friend's Xbox Console. after the update. it fix my issue with android and PC. But there is one problem.

after the update. I went back to my house and connect my controller to Xbox Accessories App. The cant detect my controller bcoz controller's firmware is too new. The xbox acc apps itself needs an update... -_-

You can still use the controller on PC games and Android game if you really to configure button, you need the Xbox Console.

5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Xbox elite series 2

6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller issue, anyone else having this problem?

7. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox one elite 2 controller

Hello Kingmemphis637,

Thank you for your post. You can find the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 from available retailers on the following page:

Xbox Elite Controller - Retailers

I hope this helps.
  8. Aly Jawhar Win User

What is the most advanced controller on the market as of now, June 2020??????

Definitely the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2
  9. Frankyy2k9 Win User

Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 bluetooth problem!

Hi,

I try to connect my Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 via bluetooth on my Ipad Pro 11 inch 2018, but it can't make connection or won't be recognized. The series 2 controller supports bluetooth. I can make connection with the other older version Xbox
    One S wireless controller immediately.

I'd make a phone call with Apple support and they said that maybe the problem could be that the Xbox Elite controller series 2 won't be supported and isn't compatible with Ipad.

I want to know guys if you had the same problem and I want to ask if there will be an update in the future to solve this problem?
    At the moment the series 2 elite controller is not compatible with Iphones/Ipads. At the moment the only device that the series 2 controller is available on IOS side is the Mac and even that it's janky. Series 2 controller works fine on Android at the moment.
    Sorry if this doesn't help you, I myself is waiting for the Bluetooth proprietary to be added to the IOS list
Thema:

1. xbox elite wireless controller series 2 Android issue - Similar Threads - elite wireless controller

2. Elite Series 2 Controller right stick stops working on wireless. Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller right stick stops working on wireless. Why?: I have an elite series 2 that I bought in December. If I use it wirelessly, the right thumbstick stops working. I can use all other buttons and sticks. I can even click the right thumbstick but...
  3. Left Toggle & Replacement - Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left Toggle & Replacement - Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2: Hello, I got the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 for Christmas and I have been using it the past couple of weeks, mainly playing Halo Infinite, and I have noticed that the left toggle...
  4. xbox wireless elite controller 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox wireless elite controller 2: i have just purchased an elite controller to use on the pc and was trying to pair it up with the pc via Bluetooth but would not work. did a bit of reading and saw it may be a firmware update so I...
  5. Multiple Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Issues - PC Bluetooth Mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Issues - PC Bluetooth Mode: I’m having several issues with my Series 2 controller, especially while connected through Bluetooth. Running current version of Windows 11 with updated controller firmware. All drivers up to...
  6. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Issues (works wired but not over bluetooth)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Issues (works wired but not over bluetooth): Looks to be a common issue according to Reddit. Whenever I unplug my controller it stops working. The first step to even get it to recognize the device after being unplugged is to go into...
  7. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Problems: My Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 has issues. The right thumb stick suffers from stick drift, the left trigger sticks when in the resting position and rest of the buttons seem to have...
  8. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Doesn't Work on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Doesn't Work on PC: Previously I was using the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 and it was working for PC but could not use the quick switching so i stopped frequently using it on PC. Noticing that a new...
  9. For those who have problems with the elite wireless controller series 2 not automatically...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For those who have problems with the elite wireless controller series 2 not automatically...: Problem: OK here is the problem for me and many people have (elite wireless controller series 2 not automatically reconnect with the last PC/Bluetooth device its paired too and we have to unpair...
  10. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Firmware Update Stuck (PC)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Firmware Update Stuck (PC): Hey, I bought my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 yesterday, and tried to update the controller with the Xbox Accessories App (to use the customization features). But the update progress...