Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Bluetooth disconnects when used with Bluetooth...

Discus and support Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Bluetooth disconnects when used with Bluetooth... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When using my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 controller via Bluetooth on my Pixel 4 XL to play some Project xCloud, it works great. However,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JustAnotherJay, Feb 5, 2020.

1. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Bluetooth disconnects when used with Bluetooth...

When using my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 controller via Bluetooth on my Pixel 4 XL to play some Project xCloud, it works great. However, when I toss a pair of Bluetooth headphones into the mix, the controller starts disconnecting and reconnecting
    quite frequently. I tried a mix of two other phones as well as three different Bluetooth headsets and get the same result. When I use the Razer Junglecat with those same three phones and those same three headsets, I have absolutely no issues, making me believe
    there is an issue with the Series 2 controller.

I also have the same issue when using the controller via Bluetooth on a Windows 10 PC and try to use a Bluetooth headset at the same time connected to the same computer.

Firmware is up to date and the issue is easily replicable. Anyone else experience similar issues?

:)

JustAnotherJay, Feb 5, 2020
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

xbox one elite not having bluetooth

Hi Pickle Rick8898,

I want to clarify what controllers have Bluetooth and which ones don't so there is no confusion. The original controller accompanying the original Xbox One console or the original Xbox Elite Wireless Controller (Series 1) does not support Bluetooth. Controllers
    made after 2017 and controllers accompanying the Xbox One S or Xbox One X console, Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2, or Xbox Design Lab controller support Bluetooth. A diagram showing what controllers have Bluetooth support and which ones don't can
    be found here:
    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-streaming/project-xcloud

If you have the original Elite controller, you cannot use that to connect to your phone via Bluetooth. If you have the Elite Series 2 controller, then you should be able to. The forums is a place to give advice or help troubleshoot an issue. If you have
    a controller that supports Bluetooth, can you further explain what happens when trying to pair the controller to your mobile device? Do you have an Android or iOS mobile device?
  3. annix Win User

Question about Xbox Elite 2 and wireless adapters on PC

The Xbox wireless adapter uses the proprietary wireless radio technology built in to the Xbox controllers rather than bluetooth, which is in theory a higher performance wireless standard. If you already have a bluetooth receiver in your PC, then you don't
    need to purchase the adapter and can just sync the controller using bluetooth. Alternatively, you can connect the controller using the included USB C to USB A cable that comes with the Elite Series 2. Whether you use the bluetooth radio, or Xbox wireless adapter,
    you can absolutely sync multiple controllers to your pc via a single receiver.
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

Xboc controller

The first gen elite controller does not have Bluetooth as ti was not that popular when it came out. The second gen elite wireless 2 has Bluetooth in it.
  5. Ta5man186 Win User

Xboc controller

the elite controller series 2 has Bluetooth compatibility and is therefore compatible with windows 10 too. the first release of the elite controller was before xbox was integrated into windows 10, therefore there was no need at the time for Bluetooth.
  6. Buachaill Dona Win User

Xbox elite controller 2 question

Thema:

Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Bluetooth disconnects when used with Bluetooth...

1. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Bluetooth disconnects when used with Bluetooth... - Similar Threads - Elite Wireless Controller

2. Follow Up - Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

in XBoX on Windows
    Follow Up - Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2: Hi Everyone, Let me first say that this is a follow up to my original post which can be found here and I did say in the comments I would do a follow up to that after some longer term testing,...
  3. Elite Wireless Controller charging via USB (2.0) 5v 0.5A or 5v 1A ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Wireless Controller charging via USB (2.0) 5v 0.5A or 5v 1A ?: Hi everyone I would like to charge my Elite wireless II controller via the dock using my TV USB 2.0 rather than the xbox just because the Xbox isn't always on necessarily. Would it damage the...
  4. Elite Wireless Controller 2 Charging Dock Doesn't Work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Wireless Controller 2 Charging Dock Doesn't Work: Hi there, I have a new Xbox One X Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 controller. After each session I sat it on its charging dock and assumed it was charging, until many hours of gameplay later...
  5. Konfigurieren von Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 unter Windows 10 nicht möglich...

in XBoX on Windows
    Konfigurieren von Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 unter Windows 10 nicht möglich...: Mit der Xbox Zubehör App habe ich den "Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2" aktualisiert. Lt. App habe ich nun "Firmware-Version 4.8.1908.0" - Kein Update verfügbar. "Copilot einschalten" ist...
  6. Xbox elite wireless controller broken bumper buttons after a few weeks out of warranty ....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite wireless controller broken bumper buttons after a few weeks out of warranty ....: Hi there, The bumpers of my xbox elite wireless controller stopped working a few weeks after the warranty was over. For the most expensive controller on the market I find it insane that it wont...
  7. Why does the Xbox wireless elite series 2 controller not have a removable battery?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox wireless elite series 2 controller not have a removable battery?: I am trying to figure out why the elite series 2 controller for the xbox doesn't have removable batteries. I enjoy being able to just change my battery pack to basically have a full charge without...
  8. Microsoft Xbox One Elite Wireless Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Xbox One Elite Wireless Controller: Hello, I purchased the Microsoft Xbox One Elite Wireless Controller as a 2018 Christmas gift for my grandson. He is having issues with it saying it turns on but buttons don't work. He has tried...
  9. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Warranty Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Warranty Question: So I just purchased a brand new Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 from Best Buy on 11/18/2019 (yesterday). I went online to the Microsoft website, registered my device and the warranty...
  10. I pre-ordered the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 back in June and have not...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I pre-ordered the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 back in June and have not...: I Called the 877-696-7786 and they are saying that because I did not order the item to be picked up at a store, my controller would not be delivered until December 23rd which is outrageous. I...