Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 bluetooth problem!

Discus and support Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 bluetooth problem! in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi, I try to connect my Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 via bluetooth on my Ipad Pro 11 inch 2018, but it can't make connection or won't be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by CK1985NL4, Nov 5, 2019.

1. CK1985NL4
    CK1985NL4 Guest

Hi,

I try to connect my Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 via bluetooth on my Ipad Pro 11 inch 2018, but it can't make connection or won't be recognized. The series 2 controller supports bluetooth. I can make connection with the other older version Xbox
    One S wireless controller immediately.

I'd make a phone call with Apple support and they said that maybe the problem could be that the Xbox Elite controller series 2 won't be supported and isn't compatible with Ipad.

I want to know guys if you had the same problem and I want to ask if there will be an update in the future to solve this problem?

:)

CK1985NL4, Nov 5, 2019
  2. ImJustGamingYT Win User

Xbox One Elite Series 2 Controller Quality Issues

I've had this question on my mind for a while about the Xbox Elite controller series 2.

can you use a wireless headset using the Bluetooth on the Xbox Elite controller series 2 thanks,
  3. Buachaill Dona Win User

Xbox elite controller 2 question

4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller issue, anyone else having this problem?

5. slangille Win User

Elite controller series 2

6. XBF Amber M Win User

Elite 2 Controller Mapping Letdown

Hi PsycoPyro88,

Thanks for the reply. The Elite controller series 2 has various methods of mapping the buttons and paddles as compared to the series 1. If you haven't done so already, I recommend taking a look at the following support articles that
    can assist you in determining how to set up the different functions, including how to use Shift with the controller to give you alternate inputs:

Get to know your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Use the Xbox Accessories app to customize your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2  

Use Shift with your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Adjust the thumbsticks on your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Charge your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

If you'd like to contribute some ideas on how to make improvements to or about other ideas for the community, you may do so at the Xbox Idea Hub which is on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

I hope that this information helps you out!
Thema:

1. Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 bluetooth problem! - Similar Threads - Elite wireless controller

2. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Warranty Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Warranty Question: So I just purchased a brand new Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 from Best Buy on 11/18/2019 (yesterday). I went online to the Microsoft website, registered my device and the warranty...
  3. I pre-ordered the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 back in June and have not...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I pre-ordered the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 back in June and have not...: I Called the 877-696-7786 and they are saying that because I did not order the item to be picked up at a store, my controller would not be delivered until December 23rd which is outrageous. I...
  4. faulty Xbox One Elite Wireless Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    faulty Xbox One Elite Wireless Controller: There is drift on my xbox one elite wireless controller. I don't know how to contact someone to see if I can get it fixed. 6561d760-93fc-42df-bcfb-c3a748322b87
  5. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 bluetooth issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 bluetooth issue: Lots of people with Z370 & Z390 motherboard have continuous bluetooth disconnection and game studder issue. Can microsoft give us an ETA of this known issue? if you are unable to solve it...
  6. Elite v2 controller turns completely off only when connected to wireless adapter (will not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite v2 controller turns completely off only when connected to wireless adapter (will not...: My elite controller worked for a couple of days wireless with no issues. Today I get home from work and it disconnects from the computer and turns off all the way. I uninstalled the wireless...
  7. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 on PC: I Have purchased the Xbox Elite Series 2 but I am unable to Configure the Controller. I plugged in the controller and performed the Initial update but when I go into the Xbox accessories App the...
  8. Unable to Cofigure xbox elite series 2 wireless controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Cofigure xbox elite series 2 wireless controller: Hi My xbox elite series 2 wireless controller arrived yesterday, I followed all the instructions but I'm unable to configure the device as the "Configure" button/link does not show up in the...
  9. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2: I got my controller to day, I am using in for my PC I am liking it over the Original Elite controller. The case dock and analog stick adjustments are my favorite part of the Elite 2...
  10. Xbox Elite Controller disconnects on windows 10 using wireless dongle

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller disconnects on windows 10 using wireless dongle: I have 2 xbox elite controllers and 2 dongles.. the old one and the new nano. I have tried the dongles on 2 separate gaming computers and both have the controllers disconnecting randomly. I have...