Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 bluetooth problem!

Discus and support Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 bluetooth problem! in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi, I try to connect my Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 via bluetooth on my Ipad Pro 11 inch 2018, but it can't make connection or won't be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by CK1985NL4, Nov 5, 2019.

1. CK1985NL4
    CK1985NL4 Guest

Hi,

I try to connect my Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 via bluetooth on my Ipad Pro 11 inch 2018, but it can't make connection or won't be recognized. The series 2 controller supports bluetooth. I can make connection with the other older version Xbox
    One S wireless controller immediately.

I'd make a phone call with Apple support and they said that maybe the problem could be that the Xbox Elite controller series 2 won't be supported and isn't compatible with Ipad.

I want to know guys if you had the same problem and I want to ask if there will be an update in the future to solve this problem?

:)

CK1985NL4, Nov 5, 2019
  2. Frankyy2k9 Win User

Hi,

I try to connect my Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 via bluetooth on my Ipad Pro 11 inch 2018, but it can't make connection or won't be recognized. The series 2 controller supports bluetooth. I can make connection with the other older version Xbox
    One S wireless controller immediately.

I'd make a phone call with Apple support and they said that maybe the problem could be that the Xbox Elite controller series 2 won't be supported and isn't compatible with Ipad.

I want to know guys if you had the same problem and I want to ask if there will be an update in the future to solve this problem?
    At the moment the series 2 elite controller is not compatible with Iphones/Ipads. At the moment the only device that the series 2 controller is available on IOS side is the Mac and even that it's janky. Series 2 controller works fine on Android at the moment.
    Sorry if this doesn't help you, I myself is waiting for the Bluetooth proprietary to be added to the IOS list
  3. luissolid Win User

How is this ok?

Just to clarify the Microsoft launch the new Xbox Elite controller series 2 this year.

The original elite dont have bluetooth i belive the problem was a misunderstood what controller you have and why dont have the bluetooth.

Regards!
  4. Buachaill Dona Win User

Xbox elite controller 2 question

5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Xbox elite series 2

6. XBF Diego M Win User

Are Xbox Wireless Controller user remap profiles supported when connecting to Windows 10 PC via bluetooth? Works fine when USB

Hi

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to answer that.

Customizing user profiles on a Windows 10 PC is not supported via Bluetooth. Any Bluetooth capable Xbox One controllers will need to be plugged in via USB-C or through the Xbox Wireless Adapter if you want to customize and use custom profiles. The Xbox Accessories
    app will not detect your controller over Bluetooth connection.

Use the Xbox Accessories app to customize your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2  

Things to keep in mind:

• The Xbox Accessories app is only available on Xbox One and Windows 10.
    • To configure the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2, get the Windows 10 May 2019 Update (or later) and make sure your PC has the latest fixes.

See how to get updates
    • The Xbox Accessories app won’t detect your controller if you’re using Bluetooth to connect to your PC. Connect your controller using Xbox Wireless, or plug the included USB-C cable into the back of the Xbox Elite Wireless
      Controller Series 2 and plug the other end into your PC. For more info, see
      How to connect an Xbox One Wireless Controller to a Windows PC

I hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 bluetooth problem! - Similar Threads - Elite wireless controller

2. Can I order a replacement accessory kit for xbox Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I order a replacement accessory kit for xbox Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller?: I lost my container with charging dock and accessories for my XBox Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller. Is there a way to order a new case that includes the buttons?...
  3. xbox elite wireless controller series 2 left stick not responsive.

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox elite wireless controller series 2 left stick not responsive.: My Elite Controller has an issue with the left stick where moving up and down is slow and sometimes doesn’t even register. Warranty just ended, so not happy at all. Any suggestion on how to fix?...
  4. Wireless headphone compatibility with Xbox One Elite Series 2 controller/ Compativilidad...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headphone compatibility with Xbox One Elite Series 2 controller/ Compativilidad...: Hola tengo una pregunta sobre el mando Elite Serie 2 con la Xbox One. Como saver si unos auriculares inalambricos me van a funcionar. El mando Serie 2 se publicito con algo relacionado con...
  5. PC Wireless adapter for Xbox Elite series 2 controller suddenly not working

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Wireless adapter for Xbox Elite series 2 controller suddenly not working: Hi, less than 6 months ago i purchased the elite series 2 controller and the wireless dongle to connect it to my windows 10 PC. Today out of the blue the dongle ceases to function. No...
  6. Xbox One Elite 2 Wireless Controller Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite 2 Wireless Controller Repair: I sent my controller back to Microsoft but just now noticed an issue with the reasoning for repair. I accidentally selected that the bumpers/triggers were the issue when it was actually the Left...
  7. Just need to vent about my Xbox Elite wireless controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just need to vent about my Xbox Elite wireless controller: So I bought my Elite controller July of 2019. The rubberized grip on the back started peeling off, left analog stick is drifting w/ out me touching it and the 'A' button is stuck. I called support...
  8. Use headphones with Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller and Win 10 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Use headphones with Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller and Win 10 PC: Hi! I have connected my Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller via USB to a PC running Windows 10 (19041) and I can use it to play games without any issues. However, there is no new audio device to...
  9. Service: Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service: Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2: This is extremely frustrating. I sent Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 to service in warranty and according the UPS tracker it was received by Microsoft Service Center on Thursday 25th of...
  10. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Order says pending

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Order says pending: So i ordered an xbox elite controller series 2 on june 6th and its been 2 weeks about to be 3 and my order says pending can someone help? 8bea33ae-107a-434d-bcf5-ef7947737227