xbox elite wireless controller series 2 left thumbstick problem.

Discus and support xbox elite wireless controller series 2 left thumbstick problem. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have a problem with the left thumstick click on my xbox elite wireless controller series 2. I cannot hear the click anymore and when I try to run... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MathieuMarcotte1, Apr 3, 2020.

1. xbox elite wireless controller series 2 left thumbstick problem.

I have a problem with the left thumstick click on my xbox elite wireless controller series 2. I cannot hear the click anymore and when I try to run ingame, my character will suddenly stop running. It can happen after 2 sec or after 10 sec so yeah it's really
    annoying especially considering the very high price of this product.

Anyone else having this issue ? What's the warranty on these things ? Anyone fixed this by himself ?

:)

MathieuMarcotte1, Apr 3, 2020
  2. LeGiTxxPunkSteR Win User

xbox one elite controller

My first elite controller broke in the first week, the left thumbstick internal snapped, hopefully the series 2 controller is good
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

Manette élite série 2, la batterie ? [Translation-Elite 2 series controller, the battery?]

Hello Matthieucarlot,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Looking at the website, I am not seeing any extra bonus for pre ordering. Check out this link regarding the

Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

A list of items you will be getting :

• Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2
    • Carrying case
    • Set of 6 thumbsticks: Standard (2), Classic (2), Tall (1), Wide Dome (1)
    • Set of 4 paddles: Medium (2), Mini (2)
    • Set of 2 D-pads: Standard, Faceted
    • Thumbstick-adjustment tool
    • Charging dock
    • USB-C cable

Hope this helps!
  4. FulmetalChemist Win User

xbox elite series 2 thumbstick calculation feature, what does it mean?

Hi ,

Thanks for taking the time to ask this question here on the forums. Regarding the thumbsticks on the new Xbox Elite controller series 2, the calculations refer to actions that can be taken by the thumbsticks themselves, so it essentially the following (pardon
    for the loose translations):

• Radial - based on radius of full or half-circle movements made by the thumbstick,
    • Independent axis - based on the X or Y axis (up/down, L to R movement)
    • True Diagonals - would mean true 90deg diagonals based on the X/Y axis

For further information regarding any settings on this particular controller, I'd recommend checking out the following support articles that can detail what can be done more explicitly:

Get to know your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Adjust the thumbsticks on your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Use the Xbox Accessories app to customize your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2  

In general, it would be a good idea to test out different settings, just to see what works best for you and makes you more comfortable in gaming with the controller.

I hope that this information helps out!
    Oh okay , thank you very much for this response.
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

xbox elite series 2 thumbstick calculation feature, what does it mean?

Hi FulmetalChemist,

Thanks for taking the time to ask this question here on the forums. Regarding the thumbsticks on the new Xbox Elite controller series 2, the calculations refer to actions that can be taken by the thumbsticks themselves, so it essentially the following (pardon
    for the loose translations):

• Radial - based on radius of full or half-circle movements made by the thumbstick,
    • Independent axis - based on the X or Y axis (up/down, L to R movement)
    • True Diagonals - would mean true 90deg diagonals based on the X/Y axis

For further information regarding any settings on this particular controller, I'd recommend checking out the following support articles that can detail what can be done more explicitly:

Get to know your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Adjust the thumbsticks on your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Use the Xbox Accessories app to customize your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2  

In general, it would be a good idea to test out different settings, just to see what works best for you and makes you more comfortable in gaming with the controller.

I hope that this information helps out!
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Xbox elite controller 2

Each Elite controller series 2 comes with 1 set of paddles. You can order replacement paddles, thumbsticks etc.

Series 1 paddles, thumbsticks is not compatible with series 2.
Thema:

xbox elite wireless controller series 2 left thumbstick problem.

1. xbox elite wireless controller series 2 left thumbstick problem. - Similar Threads - elite wireless controller

2. Xbox Elite wireless controller grips... Replacement?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite wireless controller grips... Replacement?: Ive been trying to get to speak to someone aboit the above but have been inable to. Its out of warranty, but is there really nothing I can do about this issue? Its a lot of money to spend on a...
  3. xbox Elite wireless controller

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox Elite wireless controller: What should I do if my controller does not want to turn on when I connect a usb cable to it 99d0ec11-a84d-46a3-a8fb-779798937a90
  4. Xbox One Wireless Elite Controller Joystick Drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Wireless Elite Controller Joystick Drift: I have encountered an error with my xbox one wireless elite controller. On my right stick the controller drifts up with no input from me. I suspected that it might be sticky so i cleansed it with...
  5. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller and Wireless Adapter for Windows (stopped working)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller and Wireless Adapter for Windows (stopped working): I have an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller and a Wireless Adapter for Windows. I am running Windows 10 on my PC. My Wireless Adapter for Windows stopped working today after I started my computer....
  6. Follow Up - Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

in XBoX on Windows
    Follow Up - Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2: Hi Everyone, Let me first say that this is a follow up to my original post which can be found here and I did say in the comments I would do a follow up to that after some longer term testing,...
  7. Elite Wireless Controller charging via USB (2.0) 5v 0.5A or 5v 1A ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Wireless Controller charging via USB (2.0) 5v 0.5A or 5v 1A ?: Hi everyone I would like to charge my Elite wireless II controller via the dock using my TV USB 2.0 rather than the xbox just because the Xbox isn't always on necessarily. Would it damage the...
  8. Elite Wireless Controller 2 Charging Dock Doesn't Work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Wireless Controller 2 Charging Dock Doesn't Work: Hi there, I have a new Xbox One X Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 controller. After each session I sat it on its charging dock and assumed it was charging, until many hours of gameplay later...
  9. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Bluetooth disconnects when used with Bluetooth...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Bluetooth disconnects when used with Bluetooth...: When using my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 controller via Bluetooth on my Pixel 4 XL to play some Project xCloud, it works great. However, when I toss a pair of Bluetooth headphones...
  10. Konfigurieren von Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 unter Windows 10 nicht möglich...

in XBoX on Windows
    Konfigurieren von Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 unter Windows 10 nicht möglich...: Mit der Xbox Zubehör App habe ich den "Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2" aktualisiert. Lt. App habe ich nun "Firmware-Version 4.8.1908.0" - Kein Update verfügbar. "Copilot einschalten" ist...