Xbox elite wireless controller series 2 random disconnects on pc

Discus and support Xbox elite wireless controller series 2 random disconnects on pc in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Controller completely shuts off randomly. Fully charged. This wasn't a problem the first few months I had it. Recently it is happening nightly.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Drak_039, Feb 12, 2021.

1. Drak_039
    Drak_039 Guest

Controller completely shuts off randomly. Fully charged. This wasn't a problem the first few months I had it. Recently it is happening nightly.

:)

Drak_039, Feb 12, 2021
  2. DeRpY SmUrFy300 Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 Bluetooth disconnect issue

3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller issue, anyone else having this problem?

4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Cannot configure xbox elite series 2 in Accessories app

• To configure the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2, get the Windows 10 May 2019 Update (or later) and make sure your PC has the latest fixes.

See how to get updates
    • The Xbox Accessories app won’t detect your controller if you’re using Bluetooth to connect to your PC. Connect your controller using Xbox Wireless, or plug the included USB-C cable into the back of the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 and plug the
      other end into your PC. For more info, see
      How to connect an Xbox One Wireless Controller to a Windows PC
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox one elite 2 controller

Hello Kingmemphis637,

Thank you for your post. You can find the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 from available retailers on the following page:

Xbox Elite Controller - Retailers

I hope this helps.
  6. Aly Jawhar Win User

What is the most advanced controller on the market as of now, June 2020??????

Definitely the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2
Thema:

1. Xbox elite wireless controller series 2 random disconnects on pc - Similar Threads - elite wireless controller

2. Elite Series 2 Controller right stick stops working on wireless. Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller right stick stops working on wireless. Why?: I have an elite series 2 that I bought in December. If I use it wirelessly, the right thumbstick stops working. I can use all other buttons and sticks. I can even click the right thumbstick but...
  3. Left Toggle & Replacement - Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left Toggle & Replacement - Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2: Hello, I got the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 for Christmas and I have been using it the past couple of weeks, mainly playing Halo Infinite, and I have noticed that the left toggle...
  4. xbox wireless elite controller 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox wireless elite controller 2: i have just purchased an elite controller to use on the pc and was trying to pair it up with the pc via Bluetooth but would not work. did a bit of reading and saw it may be a firmware update so I...
  5. Multiple Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Issues - PC Bluetooth Mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Issues - PC Bluetooth Mode: I’m having several issues with my Series 2 controller, especially while connected through Bluetooth. Running current version of Windows 11 with updated controller firmware. All drivers up to...
  6. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Issues (works wired but not over bluetooth)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Issues (works wired but not over bluetooth): Looks to be a common issue according to Reddit. Whenever I unplug my controller it stops working. The first step to even get it to recognize the device after being unplugged is to go into...
  7. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Problems: My Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 has issues. The right thumb stick suffers from stick drift, the left trigger sticks when in the resting position and rest of the buttons seem to have...
  8. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Doesn't Work on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Doesn't Work on PC: Previously I was using the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 and it was working for PC but could not use the quick switching so i stopped frequently using it on PC. Noticing that a new...
  9. For those who have problems with the elite wireless controller series 2 not automatically...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For those who have problems with the elite wireless controller series 2 not automatically...: Problem: OK here is the problem for me and many people have (elite wireless controller series 2 not automatically reconnect with the last PC/Bluetooth device its paired too and we have to unpair...
  10. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Firmware Update Stuck (PC)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Firmware Update Stuck (PC): Hey, I bought my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 yesterday, and tried to update the controller with the Xbox Accessories App (to use the customization features). But the update progress...