Xbox Elite Wireless controller series 2 trigger issue.

Discus and support Xbox Elite Wireless controller series 2 trigger issue. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey, I have the Xbox Elite Wireless controller series 2 Firmware Version 4.8.1908.0 and (I don't know if it is just me or everyone) while playing forza... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by uber understeer, May 1, 2021.

1. Xbox Elite Wireless controller series 2 trigger issue.

Hey, I have the Xbox Elite Wireless controller series 2 Firmware Version 4.8.1908.0 and (I don't know if it is just me or everyone) while playing forza motorsport 7 my triggers rt and lt glitch out and when I am applying less than 15% on both triggers one of the triggers flickers to 100% causing me to leave to track( rt) or lock the fronts (lt).

Anyway of fixing this or do I have a dud controller?

:)

uber understeer, May 1, 2021
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller issue, anyone else having this problem?

3. XBF Chris J Win User

Xbox elite series 2 problems

Hello Kinggalor,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are experiencing paddle and hair-trigger issues with your Elite series 2 controller. How are they not working properly? Are they not responding or are they getting stuck somehow? Is your
    Elite controller fully up to date?

Aside from that, please take a look, at this support article: Troubleshoot your Xbox One wireless controller
  4. Aly Jawhar Win User

What is the most advanced controller on the market as of now, June 2020??????

Definitely the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox one elite 2 controller

Hello Kingmemphis637,

Thank you for your post. You can find the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 from available retailers on the following page:

Xbox Elite Controller - Retailers

I hope this helps.
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Elite 2 Controller Mapping Letdown

Hi PsycoPyro88,

Thanks for the reply. The Elite controller series 2 has various methods of mapping the buttons and paddles as compared to the series 1. If you haven't done so already, I recommend taking a look at the following support articles that
    can assist you in determining how to set up the different functions, including how to use Shift with the controller to give you alternate inputs:

Get to know your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Use the Xbox Accessories app to customize your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2  

Use Shift with your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Adjust the thumbsticks on your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Charge your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

If you'd like to contribute some ideas on how to make improvements to or about other ideas for the community, you may do so at the Xbox Idea Hub which is on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

I hope that this information helps you out!
Thema:

Xbox Elite Wireless controller series 2 trigger issue.

1. Xbox Elite Wireless controller series 2 trigger issue. - Similar Threads - Elite Wireless controller

2. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Issues (works wired but not over bluetooth)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Issues (works wired but not over bluetooth): Looks to be a common issue according to Reddit. Whenever I unplug my controller it stops working. The first step to even get it to recognize the device after being unplugged is to go into...
  3. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Problems: My Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 has issues. The right thumb stick suffers from stick drift, the left trigger sticks when in the resting position and rest of the buttons seem to have...
  4. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Doesn't Work on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Doesn't Work on PC: Previously I was using the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 and it was working for PC but could not use the quick switching so i stopped frequently using it on PC. Noticing that a new...
  5. For those who have problems with the elite wireless controller series 2 not automatically...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For those who have problems with the elite wireless controller series 2 not automatically...: Problem: OK here is the problem for me and many people have (elite wireless controller series 2 not automatically reconnect with the last PC/Bluetooth device its paired too and we have to unpair...
  6. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Firmware Update Stuck (PC)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Firmware Update Stuck (PC): Hey, I bought my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 yesterday, and tried to update the controller with the Xbox Accessories App (to use the customization features). But the update progress...
  7. xbox elite wireless controller series 2 Android issue

in XboX Insiders
    xbox elite wireless controller series 2 Android issue: Hi. I just Bought xbox elite wireless controller series 2 for my nephew to play Call of Duty Mobile. I've connected to his Samsung s7 Plus Tablet and everything seemed fine, but after starting...
  8. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller not working with xCloud on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller not working with xCloud on Windows 10: I tried xCloud for the first time this afternoon, but my controller isn't working. I have a Series 2 Xbox Elite Controller, connected to my PC using the official Xbox Wireless Adapter. The...
  9. Xbox Wireless Elite Controller Series 2 not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Elite Controller Series 2 not working: My elite series 2 controller, which I’ve only had for a year, was working fine for the first 6 months and then I noticed the bumbers were starting to become defective (It wouldn’t register unless...
  10. Elite Wireless Controller Xbox

in XBoX on Mobile
    Elite Wireless Controller Xbox: I made the worst decision in my life with getting the Elite Wireless Controller and the X-box scorpio Project. The controller looks amazing, but this controller can’t connect to my iphone 12 pro...