XBox Email Accounts

Discus and support XBox Email Accounts in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So apparently my super old yahoo email account has been deactivated since I don't use it and one of my xbox live account is connected to it. I haven't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xXx3xistencexXx, Jun 13, 2014.

1. XBox Email Accounts

So apparently my super old yahoo email account has been deactivated since I don't use it and one of my xbox live account is connected to it. I haven't used live for a while and now that I'm trying to use it, I can't get in since it requires login and I don't
    remember the password. Anyone know how to handle this?

:)

xXx3xistencexXx, Jun 13, 2014
  2. Savage
    Savage Guest
    My account was suspended

My xbox account is suspended untill 5/4/2012 witch is today i cant check my aim account i dont remember my password i made one for yahoo but cant change it i tried to switch emails. My account was supposed to be off suspention but its not. Xbox sent a email to me old email at aim.com but i dont use that email i use yahoo i still dont know the reason for being suspended

Any idea's?

Savage, Jun 13, 2014
  3. KN1GHTMARE
    KN1GHTMARE Guest
    Setting up accounts for family members

No email needed for a guest account, it works same as it did on 360. Anyone can use voice commands regardless of having an account.

KN1GHTMARE, Jun 13, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

XBox Email Accounts

Your best bet would be to get in touch with Phone Support:

support.xbox.com/contact-us

They can see more details on your account and could potentially help you gain access to it.

maxen, Jun 13, 2014
  5. bob111111111(2) Win User

How to get rid of 300 points to close my hotmail account

Are you looking to cancel the email or the xbox live account ,?

If it's the email only then you will need to swap it with another email account.

Once an email is not linked to any Microsoft account you will be able to close the email account.
  6. WPAK Win User

Merge two accounts?

Hi there,

you can't merge accounts itself or fully move the Xbox Live Account to a different Microsoft Account, but something that could work for you is changing the primary email address for the Microsoft Account.

My assumption what steps might be required are:

- Change the primary email on the New Unused Xbox Account account to something else (you might need a new MS account/email for that) so that the Wanted email address is no longer attached to a Microsoft Account.

- Change the primary email on the Old Xbox account to the new wanted email address, so that that Wanted email address can be used to sign in to the Xbox main account.

See this link for the full information on how to change the primary email address on a Microsoft Account

https://support.xbox.com/my-account/microsoft-account/change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account

Let us know the results
  7. NetworkTrouble Win User

Error Code 8015D002

No, the email address I want to use is the new one. I've already recovered my old account (this one) which is the one I want to keep, just attached to the new email address. I've created a new microsoft account and xbox account for the email I want to
    use, but when I try to 'Change Microsoft Account' on my xbox it says the email doesn't have an xbox account. But I can use that email to log into the website and can use it on my xbox by downloading that profile.

so... email 1 is used for the "" account, and email 2 is newly set up with "Temporary Placeholder style name" account. I try to Change Microsoft account from email 1 to email 2, but it says there is no account on email 2.

The email on this account is only active temporarily and I am trying to change it to the new email so I do not loose my purchases.
  8. Allebas Win User

Email address

Hi SwagkingMMB,

Is the email you using for your Xbox Live account your mother's email account? If you change the email addresss that belongs to your mother than your basically changing her email address. She will then have to create a new email account for herself. I
    recommend talking it over with her so she is aware of what is going on. Then if she agrees you could just edit the email account to your Xbox Live account and your mother can create a new email account for herself.

You can't make a new email account and link it to yours. If you create a new email account you'll lose all game, game progression, and media associated with the email link to your current Xbox Live account.

Also, are you part of a family account on Xbox?
  9. maxen Win User

XBox Email Accounts

Your best bet would be to get in touch with Phone Support:

support.xbox.com/contact-us

They can see more details on your account and could potentially help you gain access to it.
Thema:

XBox Email Accounts

1. XBox Email Accounts - Similar Threads - Email Accounts

2. Change email of gamertag/xbox account to another email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change email of gamertag/xbox account to another email: I am trying to change the email associated to my xbox account to another email. The email associated to my gamertag is my parent’s email since they created the account for me when I was a kid....
  3. Account hacked, email changed, can't reach anyone! Help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked, email changed, can't reach anyone! Help!: I'm trying to log into my account and play games and I'm finding out that my account no longer belongs to me, apparently. EXTREMELY frustrating. What is also kinda crappy is that I can't reach a...
  4. Need help recovering old Xbox live account and email is bugged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help recovering old Xbox live account and email is bugged: Hi, I need help recovering my old Xbox account as I want to play the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft, and I cannot access my old account, HoodedJeans0453, the account which the game was purchased on...
  5. Legal name change... wanting to change my email associated with account!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Legal name change... wanting to change my email associated with account!: Hey all, I've had a legal name change, and so want to change the email that is associated with this account. I'm wondering if Xbox/Microsoft has helped anyone do that before and if it's possible?...
  6. Cant remember old account or email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant remember old account or email.: Hi guys, SO I am in a children´s hospital where I am the patient and they provided me with an xbox 1s. But last night I accidentally scheduled the light/dark theme transition and had to reset the...
  7. 2 xboxes regaistered with different email accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 xboxes regaistered with different email accounts: HI, I've recently purchased a second xbox but had to register this under a different email address to the original one. Is it possible to share the gold membership and all purchased games or do I...
  8. Change email account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change email account: I need chnage my email account @hotmail for another @hotmail, but in the options I see only @outlook.com or @outlook.com.br ba05cb72-5884-4733-b668-7826c0fbff2d
  9. Xbox Live Support team deleted my email account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Support team deleted my email account.: Hello. I just want to rant about a little frustration I had during an experience with an xbox live support rep. I was trying switch an old email account to a primary email for my gamertag to be...
  10. Change email for Xbox account without access to current email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change email for Xbox account without access to current email address: Hi, went through a bad break up about a month ago. My ex is the one with her email tied to my Xbox account. (Didn't have a Microsoft account a the time) She is being difficult refuses to change...