XBox Email Accounts

Discus and support XBox Email Accounts in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So apparently my super old yahoo email account has been deactivated since I don't use it and one of my xbox live account is connected to it. I haven't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xXx3xistencexXx, Jun 13, 2014.

1. XBox Email Accounts

So apparently my super old yahoo email account has been deactivated since I don't use it and one of my xbox live account is connected to it. I haven't used live for a while and now that I'm trying to use it, I can't get in since it requires login and I don't
    remember the password. Anyone know how to handle this?

:)

xXx3xistencexXx, Jun 13, 2014
  2. Savage
    Savage Guest
    My account was suspended

My xbox account is suspended untill 5/4/2012 witch is today i cant check my aim account i dont remember my password i made one for yahoo but cant change it i tried to switch emails. My account was supposed to be off suspention but its not. Xbox sent a email to me old email at aim.com but i dont use that email i use yahoo i still dont know the reason for being suspended

Any idea's?

Savage, Jun 13, 2014
  3. KN1GHTMARE
    KN1GHTMARE Guest
    Setting up accounts for family members

No email needed for a guest account, it works same as it did on 360. Anyone can use voice commands regardless of having an account.

KN1GHTMARE, Jun 13, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

XBox Email Accounts

Your best bet would be to get in touch with Phone Support:

support.xbox.com/contact-us

They can see more details on your account and could potentially help you gain access to it.

maxen, Jun 13, 2014
  5. iam_mmmMc Win User

Update Xbox account email...Epic account pointing to wrong Xbox email

Thanks for responding Brad!!

If I can swap the email on the desired Xbox account to the email of the undesired Xbox account then there is no need for Epic to change anything because the undesired email is currently associated with that Epic account... They don't seem to be capable
    or unwilling to update the database values.

To be clear I have:

Xbox account 1 with email 1 [desired account]

Xbox account 2 with email 2

Epic account with an undesired Xbox account associated with email 2 (Xbox account 2)

I want to update Xbox account 1 to have email 2 and don't care what happens to Xbox account 2.

Your instructions have update the email then delete the account but, there is little chance that could work because two different Xbox accounts will be pointing to the same email...Doubt if that is possible.

Is it possible to delete the undesired Xbox account and then reassign the desired Xbox account's email to the undesired's email address?

in my example:

delete Xbox account 2 update Xbox account 1 with email 2

Now Epic association with email 2 points to the desired Xbox account 1 updated to email 2...

Thanks again!!
  6. bob111111111(2) Win User

How to get rid of 300 points to close my hotmail account

Are you looking to cancel the email or the xbox live account ,?

If it's the email only then you will need to swap it with another email account.

Once an email is not linked to any Microsoft account you will be able to close the email account.
  7. WPAK Win User

Merge two accounts?

Hi there,

you can't merge accounts itself or fully move the Xbox Live Account to a different Microsoft Account, but something that could work for you is changing the primary email address for the Microsoft Account.

My assumption what steps might be required are:

- Change the primary email on the New Unused Xbox Account account to something else (you might need a new MS account/email for that) so that the Wanted email address is no longer attached to a Microsoft Account.

- Change the primary email on the Old Xbox account to the new wanted email address, so that that Wanted email address can be used to sign in to the Xbox main account.

See this link for the full information on how to change the primary email address on a Microsoft Account

https://support.xbox.com/my-account/microsoft-account/change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account

Let us know the results
  8. AridLizard Win User

Account set up

if your email address is a Microsoft email (@hotmail, @live, @outlook) then you wont be able to remove your account from the Xbox account.

removing Microsoft email accounts from Xbox accounts permanently deletes the email account and you will no longer be able to access it

all you can do is add an alias email address then promote that to be the main email address.
  9. NetworkTrouble Win User

Error Code 8015D002

No, the email address I want to use is the new one. I've already recovered my old account (this one) which is the one I want to keep, just attached to the new email address. I've created a new microsoft account and xbox account for the email I want to
    use, but when I try to 'Change Microsoft Account' on my xbox it says the email doesn't have an xbox account. But I can use that email to log into the website and can use it on my xbox by downloading that profile.

so... email 1 is used for the "" account, and email 2 is newly set up with "Temporary Placeholder style name" account. I try to Change Microsoft account from email 1 to email 2, but it says there is no account on email 2.

The email on this account is only active temporarily and I am trying to change it to the new email so I do not loose my purchases.
Thema:

XBox Email Accounts

1. XBox Email Accounts - Similar Threads - Email Accounts

2. My account got and and I got a email that the transfer was completed but when I went on my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account got and and I got a email that the transfer was completed but when I went on my...: Got a email saying that my transfer was complete but nothing switch over to my mew account f83181b6-98fb-44b4-8c4c-17f1967b48bd
  3. HELP! I tried to switch my Microsoft email for my Xbox one account and now I can't find it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP! I tried to switch my Microsoft email for my Xbox one account and now I can't find it.: Hi I tried switching my xbox profile's email from my brothers email to my email because we have shared the account for years and now he has his own and wants to use his microsoft email. I added my...
  4. How to change XBOX account WITHOUT DELETEING the old email.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to change XBOX account WITHOUT DELETEING the old email.: Simply as the title suggests, how can I change the email of the xbox account, not microsoft because when you are a kid you asked your perents permission to make an account but now since Im at old...
  5. Account hacked, they changed the phone number on the account, and my primary email on the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account hacked, they changed the phone number on the account, and my primary email on the...: So someone has hacked into my xbox live account. I have it required to where my password is required when signing in, but they apparently know my password and it keeps signing me out. When I...
  6. Xbox live account email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live account email address: Hi guys I believe my hotmail address that i use for my xbox live account has been compromised so i wanted to change the email address that is used for my xbox live account. I have created a new...
  7. Moving my child’s Xbox and all his data and gamer tag off my email account and placing it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Moving my child’s Xbox and all his data and gamer tag off my email account and placing it...: Hello all how is everyone. I hope you are well because I am going to start a heated topic. Back 23 years ago I had a child. That said child grew up into a little boy that just wanted a xbox for...
  8. Enforcement email was not received by either the child or parental accounts and the show...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Enforcement email was not received by either the child or parental accounts and the show...: Good morning, I am the owner of the parental account. This morning I learned that last night my son had received a notification from enforcement.xbox which advised that more information could be...
  9. email provider closed. it was the only account i used forx xbox. Cant sign in now.

in XBoX on Consoles
    email provider closed. it was the only account i used forx xbox. Cant sign in now.: My email provider {which I used for 20 years) recently shut down completely and combined with some sort business software company. Both my late husband and I used ureach as our set up accounts for...
  10. Will Everything on My Account be wiped if I change Email?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Everything on My Account be wiped if I change Email?: I am wondering if i Change my email and remove the old one if all the digital games and progress on all my games will be deleted? 92f97ec0-8294-42c6-b613-d25581ed3c41