Xbox Email

Discus and support Xbox Email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I made my Xbox account, I used my dad's email and Microsoft account. Now I want to change the email the Xbox account has on it, but not the email... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NO32, Mar 27, 2020 at 2:53 AM.

1. NO32
    NO32 Guest

Xbox Email

When I made my Xbox account, I used my dad's email and Microsoft account. Now I want to change the email the Xbox account has on it, but not the email on the Microsoft account. Is that possible? My dad still uses the Microsoft account so i cant change
    that to mine, but I also do not want to ask him for a code that is texted to him every time I want to get onto the account.

:)

2. M3tal Daz3 Win User
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox Email

You can contact support
    here

As a rule there are no refunds on digital purchases which it clearly tells you when you go to buy something from the store.

But if a game is broken then usually they will refund you the money.Not sure how you think Microsoft or Xbox have committed fraud.

If the developers have released a broken game then you should be complaining to them.
  4. XBF George L Win User

xbox email

Hello!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Every Microsoft Account can only have one Microsoft Account Primary Email address to get down to finding which account of yours you'd like to use I recommend contacting
    Xbox Customer Support so a representative can look into any and all Microsoft Account emails you may have to help you find the one you'd like to use.

Hope this helps!
  5. InvisibleBear87 Win User

xbox email???

Go to this Website -
    support.xbox.com/.../manage-live-id

Click the Switch your gamertag to a different Windows Live ID Box. All the information you need so you will need to go onto the Xbox 360 Console. You can only change it every 30 Days
  6. LoftyBee Win User

xbox email???

If you go to the top of this forum you will see 'My Xbox' then click 'Accounts' , in there you will see 'Change Password' Click on that and at the top of the page you should see your email/Windows Live ID and next to it you should see 'Change' ....

Hope this helps.
Thema:

Xbox Email

1. Xbox Email - Similar Threads - Email

2. 2 Gamertags 1 Email Address

in XBoX Accessibility
    2 Gamertags 1 Email Address: Hello, I have changed the email address on my Microsoft account via "manage how you sign into microsoft" to an email address that already had a Microsoft account (i don't know how it allowed me...
  3. changing xbox sign in email

in XBoX Accessibility
    changing xbox sign in email: hi, my son has been using my email address (his father)to sign into his xbox for a few years now. He is now old enough to use his own email address instead of mine. he is also fed up with his...
  4. @ emails

in XBoX Accessibility
    @ emails: It seems I have 2 accounts set up for my son. Unfortunately the one he uses and saves all his games etc on is not the email associated with billing and I therefore need to change this? When I am...
  5. Changing primary emails on Xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing primary emails on Xbox account: If i change the primary email to a new one will i lose all my game progress, skins, and extras i bought for my games? Will it make it like a brand new account or will i still have my save data on...
  6. Alterar e-mail do xbox 360 -[Translation - Change email from xbox 360]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alterar e-mail do xbox 360 -[Translation - Change email from xbox 360]: Como faço para alterar o e-mail da minha conta do xbox360 ? -[Translation - How do I change my xbox360 account email?] 102ddd56-f050-4905-8329-08b79f30608e
  7. Account Email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Email: I need to change my email but i cant because I don't have access to the phone number or email linked with my account. And I can't access my account because i changed my phone number and i cant...
  8. Is there a reason Microsoft keeps ignoring my Locked Account emails?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a reason Microsoft keeps ignoring my Locked Account emails?: So I have been at this for multiple months now, and no matter what I do I can’t get a response to my emails. Back in December my account was hijacked from what I can tell, as it was fine one day...
  9. CHANGING EMAIL ADDRESS

in XBoX on Consoles
    CHANGING EMAIL ADDRESS: So I'm trying to change my email address for my current Xbox account. The email address I want to use is already used from an old Xbox account (removed now). Every time I try using that email...
  10. Account Email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Email: I need to change my email but i cant because I don't have access to the phone number or email linked with my account ce9d449f-0cbf-4b17-aa44-6c8238c98527