Xbox Enforcement Action but nothing on account?

Discus and support Xbox Enforcement Action but nothing on account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I received an email about an xbox enforcement action on my child's account. I logged into this account and there are no notifications about the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KaayLynn, May 18, 2022.

1. KaayLynn
    KaayLynn Guest

I received an email about an xbox enforcement action on my child's account. I logged into this account and there are no notifications about the enforcement and when I click the link that is provided within the email, it brings me to the "Xbox Enforcement" page but again, there are no details about the supposed action that was done. Just wondering how to figure this out...

:)

KaayLynn, May 18, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Enforcement Actions (being an account suspension or not) have the same procedure. You receive an email telling you about the enforcement action (which can be a device ban, account ban, chat ban, etc...).

Right now there's an issue with the enforcement site not showing current suspensions /enforcement actions which means it's not possible to see it there or submit a case review at the moment.

If you still have any other question, please let me know.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, KaayLynn. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Some users are having the same issue as you. Please take a look:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

By Smwutches:

"...You can try contacting support and they can tell you how long your suspension actually is, but they won't have any further information about the suspension. There's currently an issue with the enforcement site not showing current suspensions which means it's not possible to submit a case review at the moment."

Unfortunately if nothing is showing on the Enforcement website on your account or your child account, there's no other place to look at. You can only know the details and length of the suspension on the email you and your child received.

If you have any other question or need anything else, please let me know.
  4. KaayLynn Win User

Hello,

Thank you for the response! I guess I am still a bit confused lol... I went to the thread you directed in your reply, but it seems that post pertains to suspensions? My child's account (my account) is not suspended. All that happened was that I received an email stating there was an enforcement action taken on behalf of Xbox, and to find more information on said enforcement, to click the link they provided in the email. I did this; it brings me to the enforcement page. There are no notifications or anything on that specific page indicating whether something happened and what it was (to cause the enforcement action).

I also checked our Xbox Family app to see if there were any notifications, and there was nothing. I also logged into the account my son uses to play Xbox, and there were no notifications about any sort of an action (or what it might be).

I guess I'm just confused about the email. It tells me there was an enforcement action done/taken on the account, but there is no other indication or evidence to help me understand what was enforced and why. It doesn't say anything about suspension, either.

I have attached a screenshot of the email I received. Thanks so much!

[​IMG]
  5. ArminatorX Win User

How to send a video to Microsoft?

Xbox Support has nothing to do with Enforcement Actions. Sending the video to Xbox Support won't be able to help, as they are not able to enact Enforcement suspensions.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

I was wrongly suspended in 7/31/15

The enforcement team don't use the forums & xbox live enforcement is nothing to do with support.

As the suspensions were from 2 years ago there's nothing you can do as you have to file for a case review within 12 months of receiving any type of enforcement action.

Remember that all reports are thoroughly investigated before any enforcement action is issued.
Thema:

1. Xbox Enforcement Action but nothing on account? - Similar Threads - Enforcement Action nothing

2. Xbox Enforcement Action

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement Action: I just received an Xbox enforcement action preventing me from using chats or communication features for a day. It's not that big of a deal, but the site that's supposed to let me view the...
  3. False Xbox Enforcement Action

in XBoX Accessibility
    False Xbox Enforcement Action: So i got a Com Ban on Xbox in April 10 2018 I got unbanned April 11 2018 and it was for saying Nothing? Yeah i got banned for not doing anything I look at the enforcement history and its Blank can...
  4. My profile picture got wrongly removed and a wrongful enforcement action taken upon my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My profile picture got wrongly removed and a wrongful enforcement action taken upon my...: So I'm minding my own business not saying anything messaging anyone or even socializing for that matter in one of my favorite games ESO (Elder Scrolls Online) Next thing I know is I get messaged...
  5. Action enforcement NOT REAL,, Xbox safety community unprofessional action !!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Action enforcement NOT REAL,, Xbox safety community unprofessional action !!: would someone please assist me as i'm suspended from participating in chats, games that includs communication, prodcasting on Twitch and uplodaing on xbox community.. They said that i've posted...
  6. enforcement action

in XBoX Accessibility
    enforcement action: Received enforcement action 7 days ago. I can find no email, no other info regarding this. When I click on "enforcement action" it says user has no enforcement history. When I check online on my...
  7. Clarification concerning XBL enforcement actions.

in XBoX on Windows
    Clarification concerning XBL enforcement actions.: Does Microsoft consider simply calling out a cheat (ONE message with NO profanity, threats, etc....) to be "harassment" and/or "bullying"? If so, why? P.S. Please know that "Cheating is not a...
  8. I got a false enforcement action

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got a false enforcement action: This isnt the first i have had, and i am becoming tired of these. It seems microsoft discriminates against disability. I have not even been on the xbox so game against anyone. I sent a few...
  9. "Under Review" status on an enforcement action gone

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Under Review" status on an enforcement action gone: My account has been permanently suspended from xbox live and I submitted a case review. 2 weeks later it doesn’t say "Under Review" anymore nor is there a way to submit a new case review. Does...
  10. arbitrary enforcement action

in XBoX Accessibility
    arbitrary enforcement action: I discover on 02/22/2022 that I have received an enforcement action, yet I had already served a three day suspension from 02/11/2022 thru 02/14/2022. This seems to be arbitrary action since, I...