Xbox Enforcement action taken (comment deleted)

Discus and support Xbox Enforcement action taken (comment deleted) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; There's a way to show what message has been deleted? It's pretty useless if you don't know what you did wrong. Sorry to post in Insider channel but... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/__agony__, May 22, 2020.

1. /u/__agony__
    /u/__agony__ Guest

There's a way to show what message has been deleted? It's pretty useless if you don't know what you did wrong. Sorry to post in Insider channel but

Note: Xbox Support cannot assist with enforcement questions.
    submitted by /u/__agony__
    [link] [comments]

/u/__agony__, May 22, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Enforcement action taken

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you'll need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  3. Puppy Fujo Win User

i was banned for something I didn’t do

Unfortunately Xbox Support, the moderators here and us Ambassadors are unable to change or comment on the enforcement action taken on your account. You will need to contact Xbox Enforcement by requesting a case review on the their website below. All information
    regarding suspensions can also be found there.

Policy & Enforcement
  4. Koods Win User

I have a message for the enforcement team

It's unlikely that such would happen (getting personal information) - Enforcement team doesn't read the forums, they act on reports through the proper process of reporting via the console or app. These reports are fully investigated and if necessary proper
    enforcement action is taken either through suspensions or censure, something which the Enforcement team cannot comment on with a third party. It might not happen today or tomorrow, but if that sort of action has taken place it will come back to haunt them!
  5. Xelnon Win User

Fighting a Suspension

You say you “dont have a long ban history” but in the comments you’re saying this was your first offense. Do you have a history or is this your first offense?

They dont typically jump straight to an account ban for a first offense unless it’s something really serious. With the inconsistent responses, I’m guessing this wasnt the first enforcement action taken on your account. Any past enforcment actions/the seriousness
    of them would most likely be taken into account as well in their decision.
  6. gds1972 Win User

Xbox Live Enforcement Team

Hi

If you think an enforcement action has been taken against you please check the
    Xbox Enforcement web site to check the reason / confirm if you are subject to any enforcement actions.
Thema:

1. Xbox Enforcement action taken (comment deleted) - Similar Threads - Enforcement action taken

2. Enforcement action against my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement action against my friend: Hello my name is kostas I like to help my friend different people attack they profile with report they clips end always lose for no reason stuff from profile is really sad I like to contact...
  3. Enforcement actions being unfair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement actions being unfair: I got suspended for inapropriate communication even though they said I was gay, a ****, **** and a **** 820710e3-9520-4527-8354-cb665c8770fa
  4. How to appeal for a false enforcement action?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to appeal for a false enforcement action?: Couple months ago my account got hacked and he started to send some racial slurs to some people. (and they reported) I contacted support and i was able to change my password. But today I tried to...
  5. Biased enforcement action taken upon me.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Biased enforcement action taken upon me.: Microsoft stay safe advice needs to be changed. I am extremely upset to see that coming out of a deserved 7 day enforcement ban for communication disuse. Ie. Sending aggressive messages with bad...
  6. Enforcement action taken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement action taken: I was recently communications banned on Xbox live and I was wondering if there was a way I can find out why I was communications banned and if there was any way to try and appeal the ban....
  7. Enforcement Action was taken against my account without reason?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement Action was taken against my account without reason?: I just signed into Xbox Live and I have received an enforcement strike from a "Looking for Group" post. The enforcement action details state the following: Enforcement details:This account...
  8. Enforcement Action was taken against my account without reason?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement Action was taken against my account without reason?: I just signed into Xbox Live and I have received an enforcement strike from a "Looking for Group" post. The enforcement action details state the following: Enforcement details:This account...
  9. Xbox One Console Service Suspension - No End Date? - Enforcement Action taken is not clear.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Console Service Suspension - No End Date? - Enforcement Action taken is not clear.: Hello, My Gamertag is "" and I have committed multiple counts of harassment on xbox and many suspensions for communication. I have gotten another suspension on June 16. I have submitted a case...
  10. Looking for some clarification on why an enforcement action was taken against me to not do it ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for some clarification on why an enforcement action was taken against me to not do it ...: Hi there, I am the main admin of a very active club (Club UFC) and have been receiving very strange enforcement actions on some of my clips which are not even listed for me so that I know what...