Xbox Enforcement - Activity Feed Ban

Discus and support Xbox Enforcement - Activity Feed Ban in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can understand people being banned for communication whenever you dogtalk kids, but most people usually get banned for communication or for sending... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Last x Priest, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Xbox Enforcement - Activity Feed Ban

I can understand people being banned for communication whenever you dogtalk kids, but most people usually get banned for communication
    or
    for sending messages that can be reported to the microsoft bot that will auto-ban your account for 1 day...

I am sure that you've never seen an 7 day suspension for Activity Feed

Xbox Enforcement - Activity Feed Ban [​IMG]

I tried to contact and make an appeal, but I just got answered by bot, like what?:
    (Not even in my main langage, that's how you know it's a bot or a Copy/Paste Msg)

I would have you know that I have most of my profile privated, right other than my activity feed where I post something every 3 months
    as for my last posts in my activity feed, I usually only take pictures or videos of the game i'm playing

My history in my activity feed goes like this:
    47 days
    111 days
    111 days
    133 days
    133 days
    140 days
    151 days
    173 days
    180 days
    197 days

I browse though my activity feed and there's nothing that is going against their whatever random stuff terms and services, unless taking a clip of a game or picture is against their term and service...

Now at around 341 days and 341 days
    I have pictures of Doki Doki Literature Club Plus! that I played

So you're telling me that you can be reported for something that's like a year old,... and that is a game they allow themselves for you to play? like what?

:)

Last x Priest, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Last x Priest Win User

So, never use this microsoft platform and do everything in discord, gotcha
  3. SigmaTheDJ Win User

I think it's easy to get caught out by the Live terms of service when it comes to the activity feed. All content posted to the feed has to be clean and family friendly, but obviously there are games where the content in them is far from that, so a screenshot or video clip can break Live's rules and if someone reports it, you can end up getting suspended.

Also, it doesn't really matter how old the content is, cos if nobody reports it, you can get away with it, but if someone reports a year old clip and it happens to break the rules, action will be taken on your account.
  4. Last x Priest Win User

Did they auto-remove my picture of their reply?

[​IMG]
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Suspended

If you receive an Xbox enforcement action, you may have broken the rules in the Code of Conduct. You can find out more about decisions or case reviews by signing in to your

enforcement history
    Some enforcements mean we take down content, including changing gamertags, removing screenshots, club names and profiles, Game DVR content, activity feed items or comments, and custom gamerpics. Enforcements
    can also include temporary or permanent account suspensions, Xbox Live device bans, and game-specific bans.
    For more details, see
    Types of Xbox enforcement actions
    Learn more
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

How to block individuals from your game feeds?

Thema:

1. Xbox Enforcement - Activity Feed Ban - Similar Threads - Enforcement Activity Feed

2. Permanent suspension but no active suspensions, and enforcement said it was temporary

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent suspension but no active suspensions, and enforcement said it was temporary: Hi, I received a 3 day communications suspension on January 5th, logged into enforcement and it said that's all it was nothing else. But when I tried to log in on my xbox or xbox.com it says...
  3. Multiple sign in bugs, 100% packet loss, enforcement activity despite not having a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiple sign in bugs, 100% packet loss, enforcement activity despite not having a...: When I turned on my Xbox and tried to sign in, it gave me error 0x87dd0019 saying my connection wasn’t working, I checked my Xbox using the connection test, and it said my connection was fine, so...
  4. Enforcement and their out of control activity.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement and their out of control activity.: Yes, I know that Support isn't Enforcement and that Enforcement can be reached elsewhere, but let me say that as customer support unit that bit of garbage is getting old fast. I was recently...
  5. recent enforcement activity

in XBoX on Consoles
    recent enforcement activity: Trying to access enforcement history on xbox 1. How? Been to "enforcement.com" and there is no place to just look at the enforcement history. bd08824c-51c3-47ef-bff3-c9b51008eca2
  6. Need help after incorrectly set lock / activation by Enforcement Team

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help after incorrectly set lock / activation by Enforcement Team: Hallo, I have been for example XBOX Ambassador since May 2019. At the beginning of September 2020, I received a permanent lock on XBOX Live from the XBOX Enforcement Team - without warning. I...
  7. Notice of Xbox Live Enforcment Active. I need help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notice of Xbox Live Enforcment Active. I need help.: Earlier today I was playing rainbow six siege. I was in a party with 2 other people, we where 2v1ing on a r6 custom match (me alone against them 2). I beat them both while one of them was saying I...
  8. About Enforcement and Activity History

in XBoX on Consoles
    About Enforcement and Activity History: If you cancel your MS account delete application, your "Enforcement and Activity History" in xbox live is restored completely or not? 88730bb8-b6a2-46fe-99a2-c1e7736f5a0a
  9. enforcement activity

in XBoX on Consoles
    enforcement activity: I am reaching out through another xbox profile about my account marksaj12. My account "marksaj12" was suspended for nudity and sexual conduct. I am going to explain what has happened since the...
  10. Active suspension missing from enforcement hisory

in XBoX on Consoles
    Active suspension missing from enforcement hisory: I have an active communication suspension on my account that I cannot submit a case review for because it is missing from my enforcement history. I spoke to an xbox live support agent about this...