Xbox enforcement and suspension

Discus and support Xbox enforcement and suspension in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Is xbox enforcement website still working? I have received a ban and xbox can't tell me why or for how long is the ban. I can still connect on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by XHagent, Oct 17, 2020 at 8:22 PM.

1. XHagent
    XHagent Guest

Is xbox enforcement website still working? I have received a ban and xbox can't tell me why or for how long is the ban. I can still connect on my account and play, but for an unknown reason i can't connect on the xbox enforcement website.

:)

2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox permanently suspended

Hello JAKOBEBEANBRYANT,

I understand you are experiencing an issue with an account suspension. In order to address a suspension, it must be done on the Enforcement website. We on the Xbox Forums are unable to retract, dispute, or enforce suspensions.

Thank you for understanding.
  3. III Logical III Win User

Suspension supposed to be lifted but it's not.

Hey there Urban0verseer!

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your suspension, unfortunately we cannot assist you with this matter as suspensions are dealt with by the Enforcement Team, and they do not monitor these forums. I would recommend you visit the Enforcement site
    (http://enforcement.xbox.com/) to view the status of your suspension.

If it does indeed show that your suspension has been lifted then feel free to post on the console-specfic Enforcement Forums:

Xbox One Account & Console Enforcement Actions

Xbox 360 Account Suspensions & Console Bans

Thank you!

-Logical
  4. Jowster12 Win User

Why have I been communication banned?

Xbox enforcement is the one who deals with suspensions.
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Ridiculous communication ban

The only people that handle enforcement actions on the xbox is the xbox enforcement team.

They do not monitor these forums.

No one here can help you get your suspension lowered.

The only way to contact the enforcement team is through their website enforcement.xbox.com and through their case review process and this is if your suspension is eligible for a case review (normally a suspension has to be more then around 24 hours in order
    to qualify)
  6. Arminator Win User

Contact for talk about an enforcement

The only way to contact the enforcement team about your suspension is to use the Case Review on https://enforcement.xbox.com

This makes sure that the comment you have about your suspension is properly matched to the suspension in the enforcement database, and that the team member from the Enforcement team can immediately see the history of the suspension with the evidence that
    led to that suspension.

There is no other way to contact the enforcement team.
Thema:

1. Xbox enforcement and suspension - Similar Threads - enforcement suspension

2. Enforcement action says suspension is complete

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement action says suspension is complete: When I go to the xbox enforcement page it says that my suspention is complete but when i try to sign into my Xbox it says my account is permanently suspended and to go to the xbox enforcement...
  3. Xbox enforcement suspension I would like a xbox agent to reply to this please

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox enforcement suspension I would like a xbox agent to reply to this please: So I got a suspension I can't view what it says "Xbox live enforcement is down" I had gotten this suspension when I wasn't online I was in bed I didn't know about it and I didn't even say anything...
  4. Xbox Live Policy and Enforcement - Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Policy and Enforcement - Suspension: Hi, So I have had my Xbox account for over 7 years with no issues then out of the blue I received a 14 day suspension on my account. There was only a general description in regards to the reason...
  5. Xbox suspension bugged and cannot contact the enforcement team

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox suspension bugged and cannot contact the enforcement team: Around two weeks ago I received a gamer pic ban which, according to the completed suspensions log, was supposed to last for around 28 hours. As a side note, I am quite confused as to why the image...
  6. Enforcement suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement suspension: I was playing a game by myself not in a party and i recieved a message from xbox live saying i have a enforcement. I was very confused on why i recieved one and was curious if you could help me...
  7. Xbox Enforcement , suspension of my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement , suspension of my account: Hello, recently I was the subject of a definitive ban for cheating on your game . I totally acknowledge the mistake I made. it's been 5 years now that I play on this account and it is very...
  8. XBOX Enforcement suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Enforcement suspension: How long will i be suspended and why am I suspended. I've never been suspended before 07856eb2-6816-4e56-81ec-6ecf0763b486
  9. Xbox enforcement suspension incorrect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox enforcement suspension incorrect: I have a question. How is it possible for someone to report the same message twice and the the result is that i get a suspension twice, with a week between the reports and suspension. And how...
  10. Is it possible to contact Xbox Enforcement for old suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to contact Xbox Enforcement for old suspension?: My account was given a permanent suspension a long time ago (~7 years ago). I was wondering if there was a way to view my suspension now. When I go to the enforcement website, it states that no...