Xbox Enforcement Ban

Discus and support Xbox Enforcement Ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I received 2 ..3 day bans from a butt hurt player I get the first one was my gamer pic .. It was of a gorilla giving the middle finger… So okay I took... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JayMY, Dec 13, 2021.

1. JayMY
    JayMY Guest

Xbox Enforcement Ban

I received 2 ..3 day bans from a butt hurt player I get the first one was my gamer pic .. It was of a gorilla giving the middle finger… So okay I took that one … But can someone please explain to me why TheDevilUKnow2 is a bad and or offensive gamer tag that was the second 3 day ban and trying to get a straight answer from anyone regarding Xbox enforcement is a joke they ban you but do not allow for a defense… who in the world monitors the monitor???

:)

JayMY, Dec 13, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Xbox console ban

3. X Farscape X Win User

Halo MCC Temp ban first match??

was it a game ban or an actual Xbox live ban, if a game ban then you would need to contact 343, if a live ban then you need to go to the enforcement site to check as support are not allowed to handle enforcement issues.
  4. Mesecur Win User

Random Console Ban

Chech https://enforcement.xbox.com for the ban-reason and ways to possibly lift the ban. The enforcement team usually doesn't ban people/consoles for no reason. Either someone reported you or the enforcement team noticed stuff.

There's nothing about bans or any other enforcement actions we at xbox ambassadors can do.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Xbox Banned For doing A Giveaway on my YouTube Channel

Xbox Enforcement wont ban you for something on a service that is not owned by Microsoft/Xbox.

Your ban could be of something you did on Xbox awhile back. As it is not always enforced once the report comes in.
  6. DapperCrane Win User

Harassment

This would be up to Xbox Enforcement it's possible the issue a communication ban or a console ban.
Thema:

Xbox Enforcement Ban

1. Xbox Enforcement Ban - Similar Threads - Enforcement Ban

2. How to appeal an enforcement ban if it doesn’t show on the enforcement website

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to appeal an enforcement ban if it doesn’t show on the enforcement website: Hello, so I’m just wondering has anyone else received a enforcement ban recently? My friend thought he was funny reporting me 2-3 days ago little did he or I realise that the enforcement website...
  3. 3 Day Ban on Enforcement Site but Xbox Says Permanent Ban... AND I AM NO LONGER BANNED!!!!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    3 Day Ban on Enforcement Site but Xbox Says Permanent Ban... AND I AM NO LONGER BANNED!!!!!!: I was given a 3 day suspension in 1/11, that was due the expire on 1/14. At that time the enforcement site showed my suspension was served but my xbox was still telling me I was permanently...
  4. I've been permenantly banned but cant find why on enforcement history please help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been permenantly banned but cant find why on enforcement history please help.: I've just woken up on my day off to being permanently banned from xbox and when i try to go to the enforcement history page it doesn't show the reason I've been banned, I'm lost and confused as to...
  5. Anyone know when the enforcement team can fix the banning people for no reason?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyone know when the enforcement team can fix the banning people for no reason?: There's an issue where Xbox has been banning people for no reason like I was playing some siege I get signed out for no reason and I am perma banned. I've now been Perma banned for 3 days and in...
  6. Says I am Permanently Banned and cannot find anyway of contacting through the Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Says I am Permanently Banned and cannot find anyway of contacting through the Enforcement...: I have seen a lot of these just now, just what is going on? I have no way to appeal or get this looked at as currently it looks like the enforcement site is having issues? I have received an email...
  7. Permanent Ban with No Enforcement Details

in XBoX on Windows
    Permanent Ban with No Enforcement Details: Hi I've just started having an issue with receiving a permanent ban yet I have no way of seeing the details for the ban. I was having a conversation through message with someone over xbox live and...
  8. Enforcement ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement ban: I was online this evening and got notified of a permanent suspension. I've never had any suspensions/bans before (not even for a day) and didn't do anything to obtain this one. I've tried going on...
  9. Enforcement Ban in error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement Ban in error: Can someone please advise how I get my account back. It has been suspended as my friend reported me as a joke. There is no way on the Xbox site to raise the case to be reviewed as it does not...
  10. enforcement ban for what exactly ??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    enforcement ban for what exactly ??: Hi all, not that i'm bothered but i would like to know why i was quickly hit with an 3 day enforcement ban i was checking the Diablo II LFG option to check for any suitable games when i seen...