Xbox Enforcement Glitch

Discus and support Xbox Enforcement Glitch in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got 2 seprate bans and they were completed but on the xbox and site it says i still have a suspension im actually furious i want to message my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ninjasfj1, Aug 16, 2019.

1. ninjasfj1
    ninjasfj1 Guest

Xbox Enforcement Glitch

I got 2 seprate bans and they were completed but on the xbox and site it says i still have a suspension im actually furious i want to message my friends im so close into selling my xbox and getting a ps4 i just want to talk to my friends i waited 2 days

:)

ninjasfj1, Aug 16, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Xbox Enforcement Glitch

Hello ninjasfj1,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. Unfortunately, you will not be able to reach the enforcement team here on the forums. I recommend visiting our
    Enforcement websitefor all info regarding Bans/Suspensions especially if you're not sure when the suspension
    is supposed to end.

If you were suspended for longer than a day you can also
    submit a case reviewfrom the same website.This is how
    you communicate with the enforcement team and it's the only way.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know.
    I hope this helps and thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  3. ninjasfj1 Win User

Xbox Enforcement Glitch

How can i contact them

Edit:Thank you for the help my account ban was removed
  4. ninjasfj1 Win User

Xbox Enforcement Glitch

The suspension already ended the 2 suspension ends in the same 5:00 hour i even looked in the site it still says that its still on but when i look at my record it says there is no active suspension all of them is completed i don't need to contact the team
    i need someone who won't say the same thing over and over telling me that to check the site do you think i haven't checked the xbox app or site
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox Enforcement Glitch

Hello ninjasfj1,

Thank you for keeping us updated. We know that it can be frustrating when you have a suspension on your account. The enforcement actions last exactly 24 hours from the moment that the action is placed on the account. Unless the suspension is meant
    to last for a longer period of time. If you suspension time has expired, we recommend

power cycling
    the console by holding down the power button on the console for ten seconds. Also, you can try

removing the account from the console and downloading it back
    . Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. PWNRR Win User

Xbox Enforcement Glitch

Hey friend, sorry about this. Hope that you can stay, just be careful in the future. If there's been a mistake, please fell free to contact the enforcement team.
Thema:

Xbox Enforcement Glitch

1. Xbox Enforcement Glitch - Similar Threads - Enforcement Glitch

2. Xbox enforcement

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox enforcement: My little boy has been banned from talking on xbox because of a swear word he uses On the site the enforcement was supposed to last 24 hours emding 4th september but he still.cannot communicate...
  3. Account suspension, but xbox enforcement says i am in perfect standing

in XBoX on Windows
    Account suspension, but xbox enforcement says i am in perfect standing: Hello, i am writing because i can find no way to fix this issue. i have purchased the xbox 2$ gamepass and downloaded and installed the xbox beta app on my pc with the windows 10 updates aswell....
  4. False enforcement

in XBoX Accessibility
    False enforcement: Hello recently i was thinking about becoming an xbox ambassador but unfortunately I wasnt able to due to false reporting and suspension and i really wanted to help the community but i cant the two...
  5. Was This An Unfair Ruling From Enforcement?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Was This An Unfair Ruling From Enforcement?: I was doing the Xbox Reward Task and one of them was "Get Referrals For Extra Points" so I sent messages to Some of my Followers telling them what the refferal program is and about the rewards and...
  6. i got enforced for no reason and i cant find an answer is this a glitch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i got enforced for no reason and i cant find an answer is this a glitch?: i got enforced for no reason and i cant find an answer is this a glitch? 8313ab53-5c64-4cfb-a7b2-64958740992a
  7. Xbox Live Enforcement glitch??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Enforcement glitch??: Ok I know you can't help with suspensions but PLEASE JUST LOOK AT MY ACCOUNT, IT'S A PERFECTLY CLEAN RECORD AND I HAVEN'T PLAYED IN A YEAR BUT IT SAYS I CAN'T TALK due to enforcement!? Someone...
  8. Glitch with enforcement?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Glitch with enforcement?: As you can see here, I this suspension has lifted, or so I thought. I contacted the support and I was told that it does not end till 13 Feb 2018. When this was still active it stated that it was...
  9. Enforcement glitch kicks me offline after ban overturned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement glitch kicks me offline after ban overturned: so basically i had a ban last year and it got overturned yet to this day it disconnects me from xbox live and says check your enforcement details its broke help 54f4aaad-a135-472f-9a71-ea7ccf335d30
  10. Enforcement Team Glitched my Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement Team Glitched my Account: I was 24 hr banned on 10/19/2015 and it was lifted on 10/20/2015, I was able to hear everyone in the Party chat just fine but I was not able to be heard, so i made a new account to see if it was a...