Xbox Enforcement has gotten out of hand.

Discus and support Xbox Enforcement has gotten out of hand. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hmmm so here's the deal, I just got a suspension for inappropriate communications. When you look at the enforcement page and look at the comment the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Scytes, May 10, 2019.

1. Scytes
    Scytes Guest

Hmmm so here's the deal, I just got a suspension for inappropriate communications. When you look at the enforcement page and look at the comment the comment I was reported for was "Ok kiddo I don't care."

The kid messaged me raging first and after cussing me all morning that was literally the only message I sent back. At what point do we as a community stand up to Microsoft and make them review their enforcement policies?

Granted it only took 12 minutes to get the ban removed but still. It's getting to a point where surely Microsoft/Xbox will begin losing customers over how terrible the system is. Do they not realize they are actually encouraging the toxicity by having such
    poor enforcement practices?

If we just let them keep doing it it's just going to continue to get sillier and eventually you'll be getting comms banned for sneezing. Now I'm sure they will lock this thread and post the usual response. But I think it's a bigger issue than they like to
    let on, otherwise there wouldn't be an option to have your case reviewed to ensure you did violate their terms Xbox Enforcement has gotten out of hand. :).

:)

Scytes, May 10, 2019
  2. pawncrackers Win User

mm, calling someone 'kiddo' can be seen as a sensitive and triggering word. You just have to tread carefully. Sorry to hear that it got that far, and glad the decision was reversed!

L
  3. RoninhoM2906 Win User

Sorry for the incident, you can ask Enforcement to re-evaluate your situation.
  4. ewanjackson Win User

Its not the community deciding, its a script that checks for certain ‘inappropriate’ words and then bans depending on the severity of the word. Easy to get reverted if its a mistake though.
  5. MetalNutz Win User

Seems kinda suspect that you would get banned for doing nothing wrong...
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

G'day,

Two things I think are a personal guide for me whether it's Online or in everyday life.

Put brain in gear before mouth in motion,

and I ask myself,

Would I ever say that if my mother or wife could hear me?
Thema:

1. Xbox Enforcement has gotten out of hand. - Similar Threads - Enforcement has gotten

2. Why has the 'Enforcement' rules not been fixed yet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has the 'Enforcement' rules not been fixed yet?: I'd like to make it clear that by no means am I claiming this is the end of the world or anything but rather, I want to point out how ridiculous the rules are and how easy it is to be banned...
  3. Still getting Notice of Enforcement action message even though suspension period has ended....

in XBoX Accessibility
    Still getting Notice of Enforcement action message even though suspension period has ended....: Suspension ended 4 days ago after 2 weeks.( Not console or permanent ban etc). Exhausted every single troubleshooting method possible and spent numerous hours on the phone/live chat with microsoft...
  4. ** ENFORCEMENT TEAM PLEASE READ ** MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SUSPENDED

in XBoX Accessibility
    ** ENFORCEMENT TEAM PLEASE READ ** MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SUSPENDED: Hello I am hoping some one from the enforcement team is able to read this. While I was out of town over the weekend my xbox account was suspended for 7 days due to an inappropriate msg that was...
  5. Enforcement team - Account has been banned for 5 years and want it back.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team - Account has been banned for 5 years and want it back.: Hello, My account got banned in October 2013 and never had it unbanned. I was never able to apply for a case review as this feature was released after the deadline for my suspension. Can this be...
  6. My xbox has got a suspension on it and i want to be hear by the enforcement team and do ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox has got a suspension on it and i want to be hear by the enforcement team and do ...: I have had my Xbox get a suspension as i have been wrongly reported. I have been wanting to give my views to the enforcement team and try to get this reduced ad i have all the information i need...
  7. xbox I believe my son is being bulled by a hacker he has 3 enforcements on him for no good ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox I believe my son is being bulled by a hacker he has 3 enforcements on him for no good ...: My son has had 3 communication enforcements bans since 06/08/2017. I think my son is being bulled by the same person. Can this be checked by your enforcement team as they would know who has made...
  8. Some ofMy gamerscore has recently gone even though my last enforcement was July last year

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some ofMy gamerscore has recently gone even though my last enforcement was July last year: 20 or so thousand of my gamer score has gone missing even though my last enforcement was around July last year. 1f4f2ae9-65a1-4a6e-a4a1-1d821a2e8391
  9. Still Banned After My Enforcement has been lifted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still Banned After My Enforcement has been lifted: I’m Still Currently Banned After My Due date for my suspension has been lifted. I’ve Tryed Everything I Could, Every time I sign on it says, “ Notice Of Enforcement Action”. “ You Can’t use...
  10. My xbox account has been banned for no reason is there a contact number for the enforcement ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox account has been banned for no reason is there a contact number for the enforcement ...: Phone number for the enforcement team my account has been suspended for no reason dd55f82b-b4ad-49d9-b5f8-4cd126211e87