Xbox Enforcement History Copy

Discus and support Xbox Enforcement History Copy in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So today I have decided to check my enforcement history to check something and then as soon as I opened up the site it said I had seven enforcement... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XShadowWindX, Mar 2, 2021.

1. XShadowWindX
    XShadowWindX Guest

So today I have decided to check my enforcement history to check something and then as soon as I opened up the site it said I had seven enforcement actions on my account but when I went to my Xbox it did not say that I had any enforcement action so I looked and it shows that I had enforcement actions that were copied and thrown into my enforcement history and I would like the enforcement team to fix that and erase those copies because I do not want to look at my enforcement history to see those enforcement actions that I did not even do that were from like two years ago and be like oh my God I got seven enforcement actions for probably different reasons until I look at the dates. I know there is no way to get in contact with the enforcement team but I would just like those other copies of those exact same enforcement actions to go away from Enforcement history. What can i do to report a bug on the site wjere the issue is happening?

:)

XShadowWindX, Mar 2, 2021
  2. TastefulThyme17 Win User

Enforcement History

You are not a member of staff, reply ignored.
  3. Tormaz Win User

Enforcement history

Hello!

I believe the original poster is referring to the fact when you go to the enforcement history page, it just redirects to the main enforcement page. I know previously, even if you had no action on your account, it would load up a page stating so. When I
    click on history, mine just pops right back to the original page. Hopefully one of the Microsoft Agents can forward this bug to the appropriate party, if not reporting the bug to Xbox customer service might help. Just make sure they are aware of the fact
    you're not trying to dispute your enforcement with them, just report that the actual website isn't functioning correctly.
  4. MaxwellMorgan Win User

Enforcment history

It says we are experiencing technical difficulties please try again later. So I cant see my enforcment punishment. So what does that mean cause this has been on going for the past week so far. Or if someone could just tell me how long I have I would apreciate
    that more.
  5. Zero Jehuty Win User

Enforcement history

6. TastefulThyme17 Win User

Enforcement History

The enforcement team do not use the forums so you won't receive a response from them here. You would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com for information about your suspension and to see if a case review is available. Otherwise, there is no way to have the action removed from your history.
    Ahh right ok Thank You so much smwutches, I really appreciate that, it's just I am positive I have not sent one swear word or profanity etc which has confused me but Thank You for your help, upvoted :)
Thema:

1. Xbox Enforcement History Copy - Similar Threads - Enforcement History Copy

2. No Appeal Info Under Enforcement History

in XBoX Accessibility
    No Appeal Info Under Enforcement History: I have called every year in regards to this issue and no one can give me a straight answer. Hopefully someone from microsoft can shed some light on this. I had this account when i was younger and...
  3. Enforcment history

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcment history: I recently got a xbox ban enforcment idk what for as everytime I go to my Enforcment history it's not showing me the reasons idk if this changed or what but this is a issue that needs to be fixed...
  4. Disputing Restriction & Enforcement History Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disputing Restriction & Enforcement History Issues: My name is DaMontre Cleavland and I'm a longtime XBox Gamer. Last night I was wrongfully reported while playing Rainbow 6 Siege. The complete conversation was not reviewed to see I wasn't in the...
  5. Enforcement history.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement history.: I recently got a communications ban but dont know what for. Everytime i go on something which is supposed to show me my enforcement history it just redirects me to the home page. I cant see the...
  6. Link to enforcement history not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Link to enforcement history not working.: My account on which my son plays on was suspended with no explanation other than given a link to my enforcement history that doesn't work? I'm at a loss as to how to correct my son's actions when...
  7. Why can't I see enforcement history?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I see enforcement history?: Whenever I try to sign into the xbox enforcement site to see what the enforcement action I got is, it won't let me sign in. I even signed in on a new device to see if that would fix it, but it...
  8. View Enforcement History

in XBoX Accessibility
    View Enforcement History: Why am I not being allowed to view my enforcement history? I want to know what time I can get back on, but every time I go to the enforcement page, I'm automatically signed out and cannot sign...
  9. enforcement history

in XBoX on Consoles
    enforcement history: need to know if ive been banned again 47d0e8e6-184d-4b6c-bad8-399792a5eb45
  10. Xbox Ambassadors Program and enforcement history questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassadors Program and enforcement history questions: Hello reader, I am wondering if I am ever allowed to reenter the ambassador program after being removed for having an enforcement action against my account. I had quite a spree from 2016-2017,...